Homosexual community in snit over t-shirts

Apparently, its "homophobic" for anyone else to use their "LGBTQ" logo, even though they apparently never patented it.

A Kentucky restaurant is using it for their latest promotion and slogan "Liberty Guns Bible Trump BBQ" and the homosexual are having a hissy fit.

Kentucky BBQ restaurant slammed for 'LGBTQ' shirts deemed offensive
View attachment 257037
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

Fascists would put homos in camps, where they belong

I saw some guy wearing a T-shirt once with the Trix Rabbit on it. It said silly faggot, dix are for chicks. Is that not offensive now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently, its "homophobic" for anyone else to use their "LGBTQ" logo, even though they apparently never patented it.

A Kentucky restaurant is using it for their latest promotion and slogan "Liberty Guns Bible Trump BBQ" and the homosexual are having a hissy fit.

You mean they called you bigoted lowlife trash out for your hate?

The Kentucky BBQ restaurant doesn't have any hate at all.

They are just claiming back our language and the LGBTQ slogan.

I'll never understand the worry some have about homosexuals. As a white heterosexual married male with 4 kids not one imbecile on this forum yet can explain what threat they pose to my marriage.

How is this in appropriate? please someone explain it, Damn homos ruined the word "Gay"

original_post_full_t.5cb8c3bac4613.jpg

A Kentucky barbecue joint is facing serious blowback after some of their merchandise has been deemed inappropriate and offensive to the LGBTQ community.

Bob Blaylock should be interested in this thread.

"has been deemed inappropriate and offensive to the LGBTQ community."

EVERYTHING is offensive to the LGBTQ community EVERYTHING except: men sucking other men's dick's, men anally raping each other and lesbo's carpet munching.

They should STFU and GTFO because there are more offensive things that those biological freaks of nature do, like this, Grooming to Molest young boys:

Gay-dad-and-son.jpg

7172ab20dfa2_sf_6.jpg

I'll never understand the worry some have about homosexuals. As a white heterosexual married male with 4 kids not one imbecile on this forum yet can explain what threat they pose to my marriage.
Lol
It’s not a threat, it just makes marriage meaningless. If a person wants to marry a fence post fine...

If we’re going to go that direction anybody can marry anything they want, as many as they want and as many times as they want…

Homosexuality undermines society. It should be kept in the closet where it belongs.

The freakazoids spent years trying to convince normal Americans that a hairy man in a dress should be able to use the ladies room and now they are in a snit over a freaking T shirt logo? Is the world upside down or what?

upload_2019-4-21_3-31-52.png

Nope. Not my job. Not my role. Not my business. I took care of my own. Now they are grown and take care of their own. Let others worry about it. It had zero affect on my life or my family's life so it's a non issue. Not my job to help try and improve the country.

Nope. Not my job. Not my role. Not my business. I took care of my own. Now they are grown and take care of their own. Let others worry about it. It had zero affect on my life or my family's life so it's a non issue. Not my job to help try and improve the country.

why butt your nose into topics only to aggressively state how much you don't care about anything?

We have to be so careful in how we use perfectly good words and phrases that a politically correct world has completely changed the meaning of and/or have weaponized words as a means to control or destroy people:

gay - once meant happy, light hearted, in good spirits
fag - once meant to tire or become weary or a cigarette
queer - once meant strange, wierd, unusual
tranny - once was short for transmission
niggardly - once and still means stingy, ungenerous
black sheep - once meant the outlier or different or bad member of a group
alien - once meant otherworldly or person from another country or nation
illegal - once meant unlawful
spade - once meant a digging tool or playing card
oriental - once described objects or features identifiable with Asia
American Indians - once described the indigenous populations of North America
Negro - once designated a race of people
and on and on and on

I try to accommodate the required political correct use or avoidance of most of these words/terms no matter how irrational or ignorant but sometimes it is just too stupid to forbid them.

And I refuse to let them have rainbow, a beautiful image in the sky, a symbol of God's promise to Noah, imagery of the bridge to heaven, especially for our fur friends. They can use the word however they want but they can't have my definitions for it.

In complete agreement. Your list of words did get me to wondering how the "bastard file" got it's name?
upload_2019-4-20_19-44-3.png

To let those whiny little snowflakes who think it's an issue that in all reality it's not. They put the snow in snowflake.

I will barbecue you fucks under the table and twice on Sunday! lol

I am gay. Sometimes. in the homosexual sense? Blacks take back the so called NiggXR....word, really, is that even possible? If it IS, Straights take back the word "gay" nope, you can't steal it. it means being happy and light hearted. I am Gay.

We have to be so careful in how we use perfectly good words and phrases that a politically correct world has completely changed the meaning of and/or have weaponized words as a means to control or destroy people:

gay - once meant happy, light hearted, in good spirits
fag - once meant to tire or become weary or a cigarette
queer - once meant strange, wierd, unusual
tranny - once was short for transmission
niggardly - once and still means stingy, ungenerous
black sheep - once meant the outlier or different or bad member of a group
alien - once meant otherworldly or person from another country or nation
illegal - once meant unlawful
spade - once meant a digging tool or playing card
oriental - once described objects or features identifiable with Asia
American Indians - once described the indigenous populations of North America
Negro - once designated a race of people
and on and on and on

I try to accommodate the required political correct use or avoidance of most of these words/terms no matter how irrational or ignorant but sometimes it is just too stupid to forbid them.

And I refuse to let them have rainbow, a beautiful image in the sky, a symbol of God's promise to Noah, imagery of the bridge to heaven, especially for our fur friends. They can use the word however they want but they can't have my definitions for it.
Lol
Yep, Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Whoops. Retarded is another word you can't use now. :)

Unless someone has trademarked "LGBTQ" they can go pound gerbils.

Not what I hear they do with them!

An old version of a felching session gone horribly wrong.

From a news conference held by a hospital in Salt Lake City.

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told the bemused doctors
in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital.

Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been
admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone
seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped
Raggot (our gerbil) in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out
'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but
he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match,
thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what
happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and flame
shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning
his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn
ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the
rodent out like a cannonball." Tomaszewski suffered second-degree burns
and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered
first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Forum List

Back