Homosexual community in snit over t-shirts

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How is this in appropriate? please someone explain it, Damn homos ruined the word "Gay"

A Kentucky barbecue joint is facing serious blowback after some of their merchandise has been deemed inappropriate and offensive to the LGBTQ community.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought it was LGBTQ+ because they realized they can't just keep adding letters...

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Apparently, its "homophobic" for anyone else to use their "LGBTQ" logo, even though they apparently never patented it.

A Kentucky restaurant is using it for their latest promotion and slogan "Liberty Guns Bible Trump BBQ" and the homosexual are having a hissy fit.

Kentucky BBQ restaurant slammed for 'LGBTQ' shirts deemed offensive

One of the worst things about our current decline of civilization is the complete and utter lack of senses of humor by a large portion of the population.

Just sayin'.

elongobardi

Gold Member
Reaction score
Screw them. The place should start selling them online. I would buy a few. That’s a cool T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they push the truly insane political correctness far enough, enough people will get so sick and tired of the irrationality and mean spiritedness of that political correctness that we will eventually make political correctness unacceptable?

We can only hope.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless someone has trademarked "LGBTQ" they can go pound gerbils.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would be a shrewd move to copyright it; and sue any who use it thereafter...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
Maybe if they push the truly insane political correctness far enough, enough people will get so sick and tired of the irrationality and mean spiritedness of that political correctness that we will eventually make political correctness unacceptable?

We can only hope.
Everyone shrinks away from the heat from these tiny fraction of our population.

What we need is for people to be lightning rods to take the heat and make a profit from it while doing so.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The freakazoids spent years trying to convince normal Americans that a hairy man in a dress should be able to use the ladies room and now they are in a snit over a freaking T shirt logo? Is the world upside down or what?

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
While this is an issue, is the rainbow copyrighted by gays? Maybe some people will use the rainbow for something else.

OP
P

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score
While this is an issue, is the rainbow copyrighted by gays? Maybe some people will use the rainbow for something else.

I don't think so, Ritchie Blackmore used the rainbow as a logo before the homosexual community expropriated it as a symbol representing sodomy.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably for your basket weaving club

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rainbow was a Christan symbol ....they stole ..i say you guys take it back

the food truck they apologized !
for what i have really no idea ...what did they apologize for ?
take a cue from the London billboard guys AND NEVER
eventually the tantrum subsides while the cash comes flyin in

the local crowds are still going to go to the food truck ...if its good ...cause thats what really matters..
i go to a local place that has a concealed carry welcome sign on the front window
if ya drop a tard on his head in front of the sign youre still gonna get the NPC "I do not feel safe" because of the "hateful" words "promoting gun violence" and the "murder of children"

anything and everything is to be attacked

its not a lot of money to patent something

i think for a phrase its only like 50 bucks? ....i worked with a famous guy who did a weave and it was a combo of different....errrr stuff that was never done before
this is a kinda long time ago ...I know the team spent more than 50 on the lawyers and development :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: :21:

I say go for it
i got a date tonight ..its not really a date we're jus fuckin but if anyone wants to do it ill give ya the 50 friggin bucks or 59.99 ...
i can also give ya to somemone who can blow out truckloads of shirts a day....domestically :20:

WE get a cut right ? I like green..jus sayin
:71:

Fueri

Gold Member
Reaction score
The LGBT folks don't like BBQ?

#IDidNotKnowThat

Most reactions - Past 7 days