Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

But hating and having anger towards homosexuality is indeed genetic.

The fact that most people don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what someone else is doing with their love life is proof that only mutants have genetic hatred genes.

I think there is some truth to it.

I heard those who are gay or had a gay experience are likely to hate gay people and become closet cases.
We had one on this very forum.

I heard those who are gay or had a gay experience are likely to hate gay people and become closet cases.
The satanic left will try anything to silence the truth.

Are homosexuals who are Christophobes secretly christian?

Don't you remember when the Boy Scouts banned the gay mentors from their ranks the pedophiles had a heyday. Most of their pedophiles were straight married men and without the gay mentors there to protect them, they were victimized even more. These same creeps always condemned gays.

The satanic left will try anything to silence the truth.

Are homosexuals who are Christophobes secretly christian?
Most pedophiles hide in plain sight masquerading as straight married men. they are generally quick to condemn those on the left also.

There is a natural revulsion and hatred towards homosexuality. It's hardwired into our psyche.
We desire to destroy those who do not propogate the species. That's nature...

However we are thinking, self-aware creatures and are capable of restraint. Where the animal kingdom isn't so restrained. They will usually destroy those who are not interested in the propogation of their species. The weak are culled from existence.
Hatred isn't natural, unfortunately it has to be taught.

The word homophobia is really idiotic. It literally means fear of humans. Homo doesn't really mean gay. Not many people hate guys either. The just don't want to hear about it any more. As a general rule guys are an obnoxious bunch.
Would you prefer homosexualphobia, doesn't quite work does it. Homosexual means to love the same sex. It's not hatred, but you're right in a way. homophobia means you fear it ( which makes sense to a shrink ) but most afflicted with homophobia hate it rather than fear it. Maybe they hate it because they don't understand it and the hate comes out of fear. At any rate it's their problem, not ours.

Would you prefer homosexualphobia, doesn't quite work does it. Homosexual means to love the same sex. It's not hatred, but you're right in a way. homophobia means you fear it ( which makes sense to a shrink ) but most afflicted with homophobia hate it rather than fear it. Maybe they hate it because they don't understand it and the hate comes out of fear. At any rate it's their problem, not ours.
Really most people neither hate nor fear homosexuals, they find it distasteful. They don't want to be bothered. The next step is to bother them, make demands and generally become objectionable.

Some years ago as a result of an art show two lesbians demanded that I paint their wedding portrait. I nicely and politely declined. I was informed that because they were lesbians declining was an option not open to me. Then I got nasty. I can become really nasty, award winning nasty. Their treatment of course was their own fault.

Really most people neither hate nor fear homosexuals, they find it distasteful. They don't want to be bothered. The next step is to bother them, make demands and generally become objectionable.

Some years ago as a result of an art show two lesbians demanded that I paint their wedding portrait. I nicely and politely declined. I was informed that because they were lesbians declining was an option not open to me. Then I got nasty. I can become really nasty, award winning nasty. Their treatment of course was their own fault.
Agreed most people aren't homophobic, most people aren't homosexuals so of course they wouldn't and / or couldn't envision themselves in such an act. Homosexuals, some, not all, are repulsed by straight sexual acts. The key in geting along with each other is not to think of what they might be doing in bed but enjoy the other 99% all of the person's make up and never judge a whole group by what you think of a few of them by
You must live in a state with strong discrimination laws be thankful for that. I live in Nebraska where are gay person can be thrown out of their rental home or apartment and lose their job because of their sexual orientation. Good laws protect everyone.Sometimes it even protects you from yourself.

As I stated in a previous post, there are many countries where Homosexuality is still a major crime,
Jamaica, Iran, Uganda, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia. Some of these countries Homosexuality is punishable by the death penality, or 20 to 15 years in prison. The term "Homophobia" should define someone who has a fear of Homosexuals. The term "Phobia" signifies a fear of something. Many who dislike
Homosexuals don't fear them, they are just opposed to their personal interaction. So , this term Homophobia is being used out of its verbal context. The American Psychiactric Association had Homosexuality listed as a form of mental illness. When they were pressured by the Homosexual elites, or the ones with political power, the APA removed Homosexuality from this mental illness
classification. In closing, I would disagree with your conclusion. People who disapprove of Homosexuals , are not closet Homosexuals themselves.

As I stated in a previous post, there are many countries where Homosexuality is still a major crime,
Jamaica, Iran, Uganda, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia. Some of these countries Homosexuality is punishable by the death penality, or 20 to 15 years in prison. The term "Homophobia" should define someone who has a fear of Homosexuals. The term "Phobia" signifies a fear of something. Many who dislike
Homosexuals don't fear them, they are just opposed to their personal interaction. So , this term Homophobia is being used out of its verbal context. The American Psychiactric Association had Homosexuality listed as a form of mental illness. When they were pressured by the Homosexual elites, or the ones with political power, the APA removed Homosexuality from this mental illness
classification. In closing, I would disagree with your conclusion. People who disapprove of Homosexuals , are not closet Homosexuals themselves.
They were in the boy scouts, hidden in plain sight and always condemning the gay mentors. Homosexuality was on classified as a mental illness in 1973 because they realized it was a normal sexual orientation for a segment of the population just like bisexuality is. Knowledge changes everything.

Forum List

Back