Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

I think there is some truth to it.

I heard those who are gay or had a gay experience are likely to hate gay people and become closet cases.

The whole homophobe nonsense stems from a reverse psychology opinion in which those who don't accept gays wouldn't want to seen as afraid of them. It's all complete garbage with no basis.

The word homophobia is really idiotic. It literally means fear of humans. Homo doesn't really mean gay. Not many people hate guys either. The just don't want to hear about it any more. As a general rule guys are an obnoxious bunch.

Faggots love talking about themselves, and making up bullshit about others.

See the media campaign agenda to promote faggots as 'normal n stuff', and see if all the tactics sound familiar:

Why gee, yes, they all sound familiar ...

It is said “The Overhauling of Straight America” has become the “bible” of the homosexual movement, as it presents strategies both to make homosexuals more acceptable, and to demonize opponents of homosexuality. The entire campaign is based not on intellectual arguments, but on emotional manipulation of the public ...

The word homophobia is really idiotic. It literally means fear of humans. Homo doesn't really mean gay. Not many people hate guys either. The just don't want to hear about it any more. As a general rule guys are an obnoxious bunch.

There are all those quacks and frauds in the Psychiatry and Psychology rackets busy inventing fake words and fake 'science' for their fellow nutjobs; they make a lot of money off of pandering to faggots. Quacks and con artists are sociopaths who like manipulating people and perverting them, especially children, so they're attracted to those fields.

I heard those who are gay or had a gay experience are likely to hate gay people and become closet cases.
This is not new.

What 'guys' are you talking about, Republicans?

Insults do not make you sound right there Mary.

You're supposed to be proud of being a faggot, not consider being one an insult. this is why we know you deviants are sick, you're constantly contradicting your own bullshit propaganda.

I'm curious about a spreading phenomenon that can be most closely described as "all or nothing".

Anyone who isn't Black, hates Blacks.

Anyone who isn't White, hates Whites.

Anyone who isn't Gay, hates Gays

... really just fill in a noun and someone will believe it.

This simplistic view turns every relationship in an Me Vs Them. A world view where the only persons can be trusted are those perceived to be one of my group.

Of course, like most simple views, they ignore what is real. Hate isn't that simple. What causes a person to hate, or allows them not to hate, is a very complex chain of experiences that creates their world view.

Yes, there are people who hate Black and those who hate Whites. There are people who hate Gays, and Jews, and left-handed Episcopalians. But, what creates those hatreds can't be attributed to a single factor of group membership.

Oh, yes!

Those young thugs who go around physically (or verbally) bashing gays obviously have some insecurity about their heterosexual orientation or a deep guilt about a gay experience in their past.

Supposedly a famous American movie star of the 1930s refused to be directed by a certain gay film director because the movie star once let that film director give him oral sex.

The laws in countries have always been especially ferocious against gay men.

Not so much against gay women. As "Joey" on "Friends" reminded us: a lot of straight men are turned on by lesbian sex.

Oh, yes!

Those young thugs who go around physically (or verbally) bashing gays obviously have some insecurity about their heterosexual orientation or a deep guilt about a gay experience in their past.

Supposedly a famous American movie star of the 1930s refused to be directed by a certain gay film director because the movie star once let that film director give him oral sex.

The laws in countries have always been especially ferocious against gay men.

Not so much against gay women. As "Joey" on "Friends" reminded us: a lot of straight men are turned on by lesbian sex.
This silly little theory simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. It only applies to gays, nobody claims Islamophobes secretly want to be Muslim, the list goes on and on.

There is a natural revulsion and hatred towards homosexuality. It's hardwired into our psyche.
We desire to destroy those who do not propogate the species. That's nature...

However we are thinking, self-aware creatures and are capable of restraint. Where the animal kingdom isn't so restrained. They will usually destroy those who are not interested in the propogation of their species. The weak are culled from existence.

There is a natural revulsion and hatred towards homosexuality.

I don't think most people spend any time thinking about it. What other people get up to in their bedrooms doesn't interest most folks.

7000804938_7aa485c5bc_z.jpg

This silly little theory simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. It only applies to gays, nobody claims Islamophobes secretly want to be Muslim, the list goes on and on.

Some people would say that one's sexuality is innate while one's religious preference is usually learned from one's parents.

Forum List

Back