Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

Should the same rule apply to whites or is it OK for them to commit crimes.
C1234929-D80F-4CF6-94B8-EE7EDB0967E0.jpeg

It’s a cultural issue that blacks need to control.
View attachment 647648
Well that’s a fact chart that lib loons looking other way will shriek, wail, blame others and cry racism and declare is being read wrong
Until black males develop a policy of keeping the pickle in the pocket and abandon the wandering nomad style they so freely apply, these problems and disparities will continue
Stone Cold Fact
Now cry about it.

Last edited:
It’s a cultural issue that blacks need to control.
View attachment 647648
I think it has a lot to do with the shit holes the democRats cage them. no education, only a choice of two occupations drug dealer or pimp. All have guns and not one knows how to use them. future democRats if they make it to voting age.

My niece’s husband is black and a police officer in a mid-sized southern city and he will be the first to tell you that most of the calls they get involve blacks and most of the crimes are committed by blacks.
My Black neighbor to my left is a corrections office at Riker’s Island and he won’t allow his son’s Black friends on his property even though his son graduated high school with honors.

My Black neighbor to my left is a corrections office at Riker’s Island and he won’t allow his son’s Black friends on his property even though his son graduated high school with honors.
Reminds me of the song "Yackety Yack",

"And tell your hoodlum friends outside, you ain't got time to take a ride."

Forum List

Back