Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

Where do these numbers come from?

Defunding the police hurt these communities is the claim, how is that? Police show up AFTER crimes are committed? What is the rate of cases closed when it comes to black crimes vs white crimes?
False narrative race baiter. Would you be less incentivized to commit a crime if there was a strong police presence or a weak one? That presence prevents a lot of crime. Duh

The police aren't the problem. It's the legislators and the courts that have screwed up the criminal justice system.

And a race baiter. Correct. He is also a Holocaust denier. Believes all those pictures and videos were doctored

Wow. So this dude has completely jumped the shark in terms of delusional racism. I doubt a guided tour of a Concentration Camp would change his mind. Must be why he wants to keep the status quo for blacks in this Country. Just let them keep killing each other and deny any problems exist.

Wow. So this dude has completely jumped the shark in terms of delusional racism. I doubt a guided tour of a Concentration Camp would change his mind. Must be why he wants to keep the status quo for blacks in this Country. Just let them keep killing each other and deny any problems exist.
There's little outrage because...they're black. Noone cares, not even blacks.

"I've got no problem with shootings, as long as the right people get shot." -Dirty Harry from "Sudden Impact".

Now you're justifying the reason why so many crimes go unsolved. You're going in circles.
How am I justifying crimes going unsolved, obviously you don't know WTF you are talking about. I can give you case after case were folks in the neighborhood have talk to the police about crimes that were committed and those folks ended up dead.

Forum List

Back