Homeschooled girl lured into sleepover and beaten by kids who went to a public school

Is this indicative of the difference between home schooled kids and public school kids?

What say you?
I dunno. But I think some kids are better off being home schooled. I'm home schooling my 7 year old. She is just way ahead of most other kids her age. And the only schools around here for gifted children are pretty far away and I quickly noticed that they have obviously been thoroughly infiltrated by leftist idiot staff.

The same thing happened with my first child who was also profoundly gifted and is in her 30s now. She was home schooled until her high school years. The local school board made strict rules that for kids to play on the high school sports teams with their friends from the neighborhood they had to attend the school. Even getting caught skipping out for lunch could get them suspended from a big game.

Last edited:
That kids are mean to outcasts and freaks, and HS kids tend to be freaks because they lack socialization skills.
You are confused Moon Bat, as usual. You demean home schooled schooled children because you are pissed that you can't brainwash them with the Libtard filth we often find in the public schools.

I know several families that home school kids.

These kids have a good social network with other home school children, church friends and other friends. They also participate in some of the activities in the district schools like sports and science projects. Your steotype is very wrong. You don't know what the hell you are talking about, as usual.

That was a hate crime against that child. Stop being a hateful piece of Moon Bat shit. It makes you look like a turd.

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual. You demean home schooled schooled children because you are pissed that you can't brainwash them with the Libtard filth we often find in the public schools.

I know several families that home school kids.

These kids have a good social network with other home school children, church friends and other friends. They also participate in some of the activities in the district schools like sports and science projects. Your steotype is very wrong. You don't know what the hell you are talking about, as usual.

That was a hate crime against that child. Stop being a hateful piece of Moon Bat shit. It makes you look like a turd.

Oh, please.... kids are mean by nature.

I've met home school kids, and yes, most of them are a little weird, honestly. They also don't understand concepts like "Evolution".

I dunno. but I think some kids are better off being home schooled. I'm home schooling my 7 year old. She is just way ahead of most other kids her age. And the only schools around here for gifted children are pretty far away and I quickly noticed that they have obviously been thoroughly infiltrated by leftist idiot staff.
Bless you! Your daughter is very fortunate to have a parent who actually cares about her.

It was a hate crime ---- and also, it was a crime.

Where were the parents on this so-called "sleepover"? I wonder if there was a race issue here and there were no parents supervising.
Hope the so-called parents of the juvenile animals are of material means, so that the parents of the victim can sue their eyeballs out. It's time to start making that kind of stupidity hurt, and for some, the hurt needs to be financial. It's all they understand.

Last edited:
Oh, please.... kids are mean by nature.

I've met home school kids, and yes, most of them are a little weird, honestly. They also don't understand concepts like "Evolution".
Everybody that is not a Libtard is weird to you Moon Bat. I think all this inner city ghetto shit who are the main voting block of the filthy Democrat Party and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are weird.

That was a hate crime. If a bunch of White kids had invited a Negro and then done that you idiots would have been crying hate crime so don't give me that bullshit about kids will be kids..

My niece home schools her three kids. They are great kids. My niece is a certified degreed teacher and has done a great job with the kids. They are well educated and have done very well on the state achievement test. They are very active in activities outside the home. They are in a large social group of other home school kids. They don't have to put up with the bullshit in the public schools or controlled by the greed of the Teacher's Union.

You Moon Bat, in your hate, can't stand that you can't control every child, aren't you?

Everybody that is not a Libtard is weird to you Moon Bat. I think all this inner city ghetto shit who are the main voting block of the filthy Democrat Party and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are weird.

That was a hate crime. If a bunch of White kids had invited a Negro and then done that you idiots would have been crying hate crime so don't give me that bullshit about kids will be kids..

My niece home schools her three kids. They are great kids. My niece is a certified degreed teacher and has done a great job with the kids. They are well educated and have done very well on the state achievement test. They are very active in activities outside the home. They are in a large social group of other home school kids. They don't have to put up with the bullshit in the public schools or controlled by the greed of the Teacher's Union.

You Moon Bat, in your hate, can't stand that you can't control every child, aren't you?
They are no worse than the country fuck hicks out here in the rural areas.

Hogwash!

My children are not lacking in socialization skills. They're vastly more mature and confident than their state-schooled counterparts. They have loving and caring hearts to boot.
My doctors, who are also my friends, a married couple who practice together, homeschool their children and they are the most charming, engaging young people I've ever met. I normally don't care to be around children but these children are so intelligent and loving and NORMAL! They're just a joy. You can see how very vivacious and connected they are just by looking at photos of them.

State-schooled children are a different species by comparison.

Forum List

Back