Failure Has Become Their Duty

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....a guide to the destruction of America.

1.Democrats/Progressives have taken control of the school system, with new goals.
This thread will document the things we have learned about these ideologues:
  • Everything they touch turns to …..mud.
  • The only things they deem important are race, class and gender….and race
  • Education is not the mission of the governement school system

2. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Seems a pretty good plan.

“Thomas Jefferson High School for Mathematics and Science in Arlington, Virginia, is widely considered the best high school for math and science in the region. It is the number one ranked high school by the U.S. News and World Report in the entire nation.” Kenny Xu.

TJ High School seems to be the pinnacle of the American education system. But if you are Progressives/Democrats viewing this exemplar of what a school should be…..what do you with it? Take another look at those three bullet points above.

3. The sub-title of Mr. Xu’s book is what makes it so important for every American, and everyone who loves this nation and wishes to see the image of America restored: “The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy”

You may not be Asian, as I am, but unless you are a Democrat, you wish for the same excellence in this country that brought so very many immigrants to the ‘shining city on the hill.’

The fate of Thomas Jefferson High School is replicated everywhere that Democrats control our institutions.

4. “…the attack on Asian American excellence represents the decline of a larger concept in American society that has allowed its culture of excellence to prosper: meritocracy. Asian Americans, largely without historical wealth or social connections and absent from the Left’s preferred minority list, disproportionately rely on merit, their skills and talent, to move along in society.

When identity politics undergird merit-based principles and replace them with Leftist divides along the lines of race and proximity to power, Asian Americans are squeezed out of positions for which they are well qualified, and the totality of our culture of excellence suffers.” “An Inconvenient Minority,” Xu.

5. What would you do if you decried excellence in favor of, for a more accurate term, racism…..what changes would you impose on the best high school in the nation?

In this thread, you will find every punishment you just imagined.

I agree that the schools need to be fixed. That's coming after the 2022 and 2024 elections, unless the Ukraine situation boils over into WW3.
With China eying Taiwan, NK firing ICBMs, Iran plodding toward nukes, Russia threatening NATO with nukes, and Joe Biden shitting his pants, we have more hot topics to discuss.

I agree that the schools need to be fixed. That's coming after the 2022 and 2024 elections, unless the Ukraine situation boils over into WW3.
With China eying Taiwan, NK firing ICBMs, Iran plodding toward nukes, Russia threatening NATO with nukes, and Joe Biden shitting his pants, we have more hot topics to discuss.

You.....you........Optimist!!!

I seen no reversal of this:
"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?
Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.
LOL! I'm more concerned about keeping a lid on WW3 short term. Yes I'm a pessimist.
I agree that the teacher's unions' leftist initiatives need to be opposed.

Do you agree that the Department of Education needs to be closed and replaced with block grants to the states?

LOL! I'm more concerned about keeping a lid on WW3 short term. Yes I'm a pessimist.

Do you agree that the Department of Education needs to be closed and replaced with block grants to the states?

I agree.....that's the federalism that resulted in ratification.

But.....I also what education funds to go with the child whatever sort of schooling the parent wants....even religious.

And, we are a home-school family.....

I try to avoid predictions, but I don't expect the Democrats to honor Clinton's Budapest Memorandum, where we promised to guarantee Ukraine's security and soverignty.

And the same for Taiwan.

So I don't expect a WWIII.

I don't wish it either....I have a relative at Fort Benning paratrooper school now.

But.....I also what education funds to go with the child whatever sort of schooling the parent wants....even religious.
1. So do we keep the DOE or cut it?
2. I agree that "vouchers" should be implemented, so parents can direct their tax dollars toward tuition for private schools. Private and parochial school tuition is very expensive, and the schools are higher quality than the public school holding pens and knife fight arenas.
3. Congrats on home schooling, I'm sure you and your kids do well.

I try to avoid predictions, but I don't expect the Democrats to honor Clinton's Budapest Memorandum, where we promised to guarantee Ukraine's security and sovereignty.
And the same for Taiwan.
So I don't expect a WWIII.
I don't wish it either....I have a relative at Fort Benning paratrooper school now.
I see your positions as a mom. No wars unless as a last resort.
I'm leaning toward NATO stopping Putin's war crimes in Ukraine.
We both have nukes and don't want to be the first to use them.

The Dems took control of public schools in the early 80's. They've been slowly destroying the American school system since.

Since 1993, the Dems turned full fledged Communist against this country and started destroying it from within, and show no signs of stopping.

The Dems are making SURE that what is not broken, is now shattered into pieces.....and was is broken has been buried under lies, scams, and corruption.

The Dems cannot have a UNITED states of America........they refuse to have it. It interferes with their plans to turn this country into the new Red China, where the oligarchy rules completely.

1. So do we keep the DOE or cut it?
2. I agree that "vouchers" should be implemented, so parents can direct their tax dollars toward tuition for private schools. Private and parochial school tuition is very expensive, and the schools are higher quality than the public school holding pens and knife fight arenas.
3. Congrats on home schooling, I'm sure you and your kids do well.

DoE is, as you know, a Democrat (Carter) creation and contrary to the Contitution.

So.....I bet we agree on what to do with this cabinet position.

1. Department of Education is, of course, unconstitutional. The Constitution clearly states that powers not granted to the federal government belong to the states. So where is the impetus for its creation? Unions. The National Education Association (NEA) “In 1972, the massive union formed a political action committee…released ‘Needed: A Cabinet Department of Education’ in 1975, but its most significant step was to endorse a presidential candidate- Jimmy Carter- for the first time in the history of the organization.” D.T. Stallngs, “A Brief History of the Department of Education: 1979-2002,” p. 3.
  2. When formed, its budget was $13.1 billion (in 2007 dollars) and it employed 450 people. IN 2010, the estimated budget is $107 billion, and there are 4,800 employees. http://crunchycon.nationalreview.co...-department-education-not-radical/mona-charen
  3. “In November 1995, when the federal government shut down over a budget crisis, 89.4 percent of the department’s employees were deemed ‘nonessential’ and sent home.” Beck and Balfe, “Broke,” p.304

1.Democrats/Progressives have taken control of the school system, with new goals.

“Thomas Jefferson High School for Mathematics and Science in Arlington, Virginia, is widely considered the best high school for math and science in the region. It is the number one ranked high school by the U.S. News and World Report in the entire nation.” Kenny Xu.

TJ High School seems to be the pinnacle of the American education system. But if you are Progressives/Democrats viewing this exemplar of what a school should be…..what do you with it? Take another look at those three bullet points above.

3. The sub-title of Mr. Xu’s book is what makes it so important for every American, and everyone who loves this nation and wishes to see the image of America restored: “The Attack on Asian American Excellence and the Fight for Meritocracy”

You may not be Asian, as I am, but unless you are a Democrat, you wish for the same excellence in this country that brought so very many immigrants to the ‘shining city on the hill.’

The fate of Thomas Jefferson High School is replicated everywhere that Democrats control our institutions.

4. “…the attack on Asian American excellence represents the decline of a larger concept in American society that has allowed its culture of excellence to prosper: meritocracy. Asian Americans, largely without historical wealth or social connections and absent from the Left’s preferred minority list, disproportionately rely on merit, their skills and talent, to move along in society.

When identity politics undergird merit-based principles and replace them with Leftist divides along the lines of race and proximity to power, Asian Americans are squeezed out of positions for which they are well qualified, and the totality of our culture of excellence suffers.” “An Inconvenient Minority,” Xu.

5. What would you do if you decried excellence in favor of, for a more accurate term, racism…..what changes would you impose on the best high school in the nation?

Teach the truth about history. It's a pretty simple concept.

If you aren't teaching the truth, you aren't teaching history.

I see your positions as a mom. No wars unless as a last resort.
I'm leaning toward NATO stopping Putin's war crimes in Ukraine.
We both have nukes and don't want to be the first to use them.

Well....until Trump, NATO was a sham. NATO was us.
Trump pushed NATO nations to pay the 2% of GDP they promised, rather than the 0.8 % they were paying, while America paid the rest.
Now Germany claims it will do that.

Any war scares me.

Everything is lost without the truth.

Teach the truth about history. It's a pretty simple concept.

If you aren't teaching the truth, you aren't teaching history.

CRT is not the truth, it is the fable that your Progressives advance.

This is the truth:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

And it should be taught to every American child.

Everything is lost without the truth.

And, this should be taught:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

6. “Before 2020, admissions to Thomas Jefferson involved a standardized test, along with grades, teachers’ recommendations, and course rigor.
As late as 2002, Thomas Jefferson was 70 percent white, 25 percent Asian, and 5 percent Black or Latino.

Asian immigrants started pouring into Northern Virginia in the ’90s… In 2020, Thomas Jefferson accepted 486 students from a pool of 2,539 applicants. Seventy-three percent of those admitted were Asians.”
(Un)Equal opportunity: Breaking down demographics at Jefferson and Kenny Xu.

7. “There was no real secret to it: The Asian American parents moving into the area were simply investing more in their kids’ math education from an early age. “Parents want their kids to be moving along at the pace that they can handle,” Asra said about her own community.
“[My son] ended up ready to take Algebra I in seventh grade.” Asra had enrolled her son in gifted math in elementary school. And she made sure to keep him on track—she even homeschooled him for a year so he could get the enrichment he needed.
You can call Asra what you want—overly ambitious, authoritarian, not a “well-rounded” parent. But the bottom line was that her son was excellent at math, and so were many other Asian American sons and daughters in Fairfax County. As Asian Americans continued to move into the district, they increased their advantage for spots at the math-and-science focused Thomas Jefferson High School admissions.” Kenny Xu, Op. Sit.

Be very clear: when Democrats see this……they can’t wait to punish it. That’s a fact.

Homely home schoolers united.

Asians are getting the shaft, end of story. And it is a very sad thing, not because they are Asians, but because just like every race in this country, they are Americans.

I often wonder if counting people by race in schools and business is the norm, why the NBA and NFL aren't being demanded by the Leftists, to incorporate more whites and Asians on the field/court; or is that a question, for which they have no answer! I mean, in business, if race is the measuring stick to their Shang-Ri-La, then the last I heard, the NBA/NFL are businesses too! In fact, it appears that the NBA loves China! But, that is a topic for a different thread-)

Forum List

Back