Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

As crimes go I agree

that was the counter argument 20 years ago when libs were pushing hate crime laws

those laws were political then as a way of attacking whites

Now the shoe is on the other foot and pointed directly at black people

something the left never expected to happen

Hate crime laws are laws that give extra penalties for attacking likely Democrat voters. It only works one way. For instance that black guy in Wisconsin went out of his way to find a white area to kill as many whites as possible. No hate crime charges. He ran over 46 white people killing 6 including a 8 year old white child, no hate crime charges. It was the largest terrorist attack of the year, no hate crime charges. The media buried the story in less than a week.

There are two current videos of the arrest at youtube, one is FoxNews. The animal is large.

This at its core is the result of the BLM and antifa attacking our police and placing DA's that don't give a damn about the law. It is getting thousands of innocent people KILLED. Congrats leftist.

53% of all murders in this country!!!! 13% of this country. No value on life at all. The left and their nonsense emotional arguments are getting thousands of people killed every single year. I don't know if there will be any reasoning with blacks but at the very least we should try to get them to see the truth and attempt to work on this problem. This would result in a lot more people including blacks living and would show far more value on human life.

The beautiful young lady had good biological insticts, she knew the filthy, criminal beast was a problem. But the establishment school system, media, politicians insist it is racist to assume a filthy, criminal beast is a danger. I agree with monkrules that the filthy, criminal beast should be the subject of a Fauci experiment. Or a Muslim or Mexican cartel member going to work on it. Meanwhile, some democrat lawyer will work with the democrat DA and have the democrat judge suggest mental illness/Black rage. The USA has been successfully turned into a Brazil type 3rd world shithole by the demons in positions of power.

Snouter

USA is more 4th world
I was driving out of a coffee place at 1230 and this Central American illegal drove from main road and drove right smack into me as I was living the complex
WTF
The MF did not even move and I decided to back up

He almost crashed into me
I did not want to escalate but if he got out of the car to my window then it would have been bloody

Forum List

Back