Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

I don't know why we keep on letting dangerous people run around loose. There should be no such thing as long arrest records.
It's because you dont know how things work. That and you voted for this. You dont want any of your tax dollars to help mentally ill people.

Now let's pray California can keep Shawn Lavall Smith behind bars until he's dead and not before.
The longest prison sentence in Norway is 21 years. Of course at 21 years they can be held longer if deemed a threat to society. If you think prison sentence length is the solution to violent crime, you're dumber than you sound.

It's because you dont know how things work. That and you voted for this. You dont want any of your tax dollars to help mentally ill people.
I’m late for dinner so I’ll come back with better sources, but this is on Wikipedia although not something I typically quote, however, it has not been corrected. “Research shows that rates of recidivism, or re-entry into prison, are not significantly higher for mentally ill offenders. A 2004 study found that although 77% of mentally ill offenders studied were arrested or charged with a new crime within the 27-55 month follow-up period, when compared with the general population, "our mentally ill inmates were neither more likely nor more serious recidivists than general population inmates."[44]

A Michigan source said about 1/4 of its prison population is considered to be mentally ill. We’d have to look further into what all is considered “mental illness”. For instance, do they include OCD as a mental illness for instance, and if so that adds to the tally. Many others like that and depends on state’s’ definitions. I’ll come back with that source and others later.

Last edited:
I’m late for dinner so I’ll come back with better sources, but this is on Wikipedia although not something I typically quote, however, it has not been corrected. “Research shows that rates of recidivism, or re-entry into prison, are not significantly higher for mentally ill offenders. A 2004 study found that although 77% of mentally ill offenders studied were arrested or charged with a new crime within the 27-55 month follow-up period, when compared with the general population, "our mentally ill inmates were neither more likely nor more serious recidivists than general population inmates."[44]

A Michigan source said they have about 1/4 of the prison population considered to be mentally. I’ll come back with that source and others later.
LOL putting severely mentally ill people in a prison cell. That sure will help them, wont it?

LOL putting severely mentally ill people in a prison cell. That sure will help them, wont it?
Where in my post did I state that JD? Don’t tell me you’re a close relative to Lush! Husband or partner? Lol

Back to searching for the data, please ignore the interruption folks.

"In a mental health crisis, people are more likely to encounter police than get medical help. As a result, 2 million people with mental illness are booked into jails each year. Nearly 15% of men and 30% of women booked into jails have a serious mental health condition.”

Where in my post did I state that JD? Don’t tell me you’re a close relative to Lush! Husband or partner? Lol

Back to searching for the data, please ignore the interruption folks.

"In a mental health crisis, people are more likely to encounter police than get medical help. As a result, 2 million people with mental illness are booked into jails each year. Nearly 15% of men and 30% of women booked into jails have a serious mental health condition.”

I never said you did. I was merely making a statement, in the form of a rhetorical question.

View attachment 590352

Family killer Chris Watts had a 'look of pleasure' on his face after he murdered his wife and two daughters, experts have claimed.

He also received an additional 48 years for the unlawful termination of Shanann’s pregnancy and a further 36 years for three charges of tampering with a deceased body.

No worries, you people kill everything you pretend to love and the people you love to hate...
What no long drawn out tropes about how this one white guy is indicative of all white guys being murderers of beautiful white women and children???...lol.
Like I said, you lower rung rock kickers kill everything you pretend to love and the people you love to hate.

This is the inevitable result of our Democrat's law enforcement philosophy of protecting criminals at the expense of their victims. You really shouldn't have to be a Republican to see how effed' up this is.

3 strike laws typically involve serious violent crimes. They don't apply if you've been busted for stealing and smoking pot, or even simple assault.

Why is he even allowed bail??? smh
I say that people who have proven themselves to be a drain on society should get free room and board until they can convince a committee that they will no longer be a drain on society. Doesn't have to be three strikes. But, there should be no such thing as anyone having a long arrest record. That not only goes for violent crimes but non violent crimes as well. Why should my house get broken into by someone who has been arrested 12 times for breaking into people's houses and let right back out to do it all over again? Why should this girl be dead when this guy has a long history of violence?

I want my tax dollars to be used to lock dangerous people up - until they are determined to no longer be dangerous. Please explain to me why it is acceptable that this girl be dead.

I say that people who have proven themselves to be a drain on society should get free room and board until they can convince a committee that they will no longer be a drain on society. Doesn't have to be three strikes. But, there should be no such thing as anyone having a long arrest record. That not only goes for violent crimes but non violent crimes as well. Why should my house get broken into by someone who has been arrested 12 times for breaking into people's houses and let right back out to do it all over again? Why should this girl be dead when this guy has a long history of violence?

Exactly. I'm 61 years old and have never been arrested. I don't expect to be arrested until the day I die. Not that hard, just don't break any laws outside of traffic offenses.

The three strikes should apply to all offenses violent or not.

Kupfer's killer has 12 priors he is a criminal and needs to be in jail for the rest of his life at a minimum regardless of his mental state. Too bad we don't put these sub humans to death much these days.

I hope they find the guy and put him away forever since Cali does not have the death penalty.

But I have to wonder, what does the appearance of the victim have to do with anything?
FJbpVP9UUAQBHYN.jpeg

Forum List

Back