Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

We are not talking about George Gascone, we are talking about this individual and if he will be held accountable or not.

Do try and keep up
I think he will get his

even the pro-criminal lib media and otherwise clueless guilt-ridden white democrat voters are shocked by the action of a pet minority toward one of their own

they MIGHT even refuse to let him out on bail while awaiting trial

Michigan's mental health care shame​

Michigan has very few government mental facilities now; instead, our mentally ill are either living homeless on the streets or are housed at huge expense in our prisons.

Those angry at this often blame John Engler, who closed a number of state psychiatric facilities soon after he became governor in 1991. But the problem started long before, longtime Wayne County Probate Judge Milton Mack told me.

Mack, now Michigan’s state court administrator, said the problem began when Congress passed the Community Mental Health Act of 1963. It provided an incentive for states to close state-funded mental hospitals while promising to fund community-based mental health centers and programs to provide outpatient treatment.

what does being white or anti white have to do with her looks?
She looks like a typical guilt-ridden white lib who spent too much of her short life in liberal academia

her last moments of life must have been very shocking for her when reality walked through the door

Is a black suspect anymore dead because he got shot by a white cop?

Sure, to the media it is. Hot girls getting killed draw more of an audience and they stick around to learn of any new developments.

Over half of all US murders are committed by 7% of our population: black males.

He killed her likely because of how lax the government is on violent criminals.

Well done. :clap:

I saw a report this morning that the Democrats in California want to raise every home tax $12K a year to pay for filthy socialized medicine.

Just think of the flood of middle class people that will be leaving the state and being replaced by even more Illegals and welfare queens.

Just think how screwed up medical care will be in the state.

Like it's not bad enough their houses there are three times the cost of houses in non commie states. Yes, it will chase more people out of there, and they will flee to free states and vote the same way that destroyed California.

Insanity.

No surprise in a city where homicides are up 52%.
In a city that regularly let out even violent criminals without bail awaiting trial.
In a city, such as Oakland, that cut their police budget by 20%.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Exactly

although some prefer to call it progressive insanity

we live in a culture driven by leftwing values such as coddling criminals
Where the fuck did that come from? I'm not sure I understand your point, my post had absolutely nothing to do with politics. What, I can't show sympathy to the victims family and friends? :dunno:

Where the fuck did that come from? I'm not sure I understand your point, my post had absolutely nothing to do with politics. What, I can't show sympathy to the victims family and friends? :dunno:
My point is that the thieves and killers roaming our streets are products of the liberal culture they grew up in

If the picture is the killer he seems rather dark skinned
either black or muslim?
and what does that matter, Golfing Gator is sure to ask?
I think it could have something to do with all the anti white brainwashing in the lib media

I don't know Mac ...

To me it would be just as tragic a crime if the suspect was a white pizza delivery guy
and the victim was an ugly black real-estate agent.

Do you think they would still run a story about it in a British Newpaper like the Daily Mail?

To me it would be just as tragic a crime if the suspect was a white pizza delivery guy
As crimes go I agree

that was the counter argument 20 years ago when libs were pushing hate crime laws

those laws were political then as a way of attacking whites

Now the shoe is on the other foot and pointed directly at black people

something the left never expected to happen

Like it's not bad enough their houses there are three times the cost of houses in non commie states. Yes, it will chase more people out of there, and they will flee to free states and vote the same way that destroyed California.

That is on top of all new construction homes requiring that stupid solar shit. That will drive up the cost of new homes at least $30K and it will have an effect on the cost of existing homes.

These idiots in California are absolute morons electing Democrats as their masters.

Do you think they would still run a story about it in a British Newpaper like the Daily Mail?
Apparently there is an audience on the UK for bad news about America

something to do with penis envy I suspect

I don't know Mac ...

Dozens of Negroes get shot in Chicago every day and twice on the weekends and the Democrat leadership doesn't seem to give a damn.

As crimes go I agree

that was the counter argument 20 years ago when libs were pushing hate crime laws

those laws were political then as a way of attacking whites

Now the shoe is on the other foot and pointed directly at black people

something the left never expected to happen

I was trying to address the point you were making about "anti-white" brainwashing.

I seem to think that a British Newspaper choosing to report the story of a pretty white girl ...
being murdered by a homeless man, that could allegedly be African American ...
in city on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean ...
Might just be a more appropriate way to influence what White people think about Black people.

That's why I asked if you thought the same paper would write the same story if the races were reversed,
the suspect wasn't homeless, and the victim was ugly.

That is on top of all new construction homes requiring that stupid solar shit. That will drive up the cost of new homes at least $30K and it will have an effect on the cost of existing homes.

These idiots in California are absolute morons electing Democrats as their masters.

I also read where they are not allowing natural gas lines in new homes. Everything electric which is much more expensive. To my knowledge, natural gas is the cleanest energy you can use.

I was trying to address the point you were making about "anti-white" brainwashing.

I seem to think that a British Newspaper choosing to report the story of a pretty white girl ...
being murdered by a homeless man, that could allegedly be African American ...
in city on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean ...
Might just be a more appropriate way to influence what White people think about Black people.

That's why I asked if you thought the same paper would write the same story if the races were reversed,
the suspect wasn't homeless, and the victim was ugly.

The Dailymail reports on all kinds of sensational stories in the US. No way are they going to pass up a story of a pretty White girl being murdered by a Negro.

I also read where they are not allowing natural gas lines in new homes. Everything electric which is much more expensive. To my knowledge, natural gas is the cleanest energy you can use.

I didn't hear about the natural gas bullshit.

Good, without Kalifornia's demand it will lower the price in the Untied States.

Forum List

Back