Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

1642681537207.png

Family killer Chris Watts had a 'look of pleasure' on his face after he murdered his wife and two daughters, experts have claimed.

He also received an additional 48 years for the unlawful termination of Shanann’s pregnancy and a further 36 years for three charges of tampering with a deceased body.

No worries, you people kill everything you pretend to love and the people you love to hate...

I don't understand the insinuation the man was homeless. Why this assumption?
There was other violence going on that was connected to homeless, which could have prompted the assumption. They also assumed the victim did not know Smith. Security cams would have already identified him from videos in other locations even before the murder. Someone may have been watching and known Smith's was
a casing operation.

The beautiful young lady had good biological insticts, she knew the filthy, criminal beast was a problem. But the establishment school system, media, politicians insist it is racist to assume a filthy, criminal beast is a danger. I agree with monkrules that the filthy, criminal beast should be the subject of a Fauci experiment. Or a Muslim or Mexican cartel member going to work on it. Meanwhile, some democrat lawyer will work with the democrat DA and have the democrat judge suggest mental illness/Black rage. The USA has been successfully turned into a Brazil type 3rd world shithole by the demons in positions of power.
All this may be true but the first-cause absurdity is that the baboon was allowed to walk off camera, the limpid smash-and-grab scenario where the perpetrator knows they will soon be off camera and down the street. Smith found a single victim with no security cams. This nonchalant limpidity can no longer be allowed for the future of baboon hunting in America.

I guess if it was an unattractive UCLA student the OP wouldn't be as upset.

Dude has a long criminal history, and thanks to Dimocrats the mother fucker was back on the streets. There is blood on their hands.

View attachment 590352

Family killer Chris Watts had a 'look of pleasure' on his face after he murdered his wife and two daughters, experts have claimed.

He also received an additional 48 years for the unlawful termination of Shanann’s pregnancy and a further 36 years for three charges of tampering with a deceased body.

No worries, you people kill everything you pretend to love and the people you love to hate...

:cuckoo:

The entire country should adopt the three strikes law. Of course that would be racist though.
Yep. Now, I'm open to talking about changes in society (not most liberal ideas) that could help minorities escape poverty and reduce crime by them but a criminal is a criminal is a criminal and those arrested many times over shouldn't be walking around free and I don't give a damn how many are locked up or what color they are.

Yep. Now, I'm open to talking about changes in society (not most liberal ideas) that could help minorities escape poverty and reduce crime by them but a criminal is a criminal is a criminal and those arrested many times over shouldn't be walking around free and I don't give a damn how many are locked up or what color they are.

Poverty is a state of not having any (or enough) money. The solution to poverty is getting money. The best way to get money is to get a job and earn it.

Nothing is stopping one black (non felon) from doing this.

3 strike laws typically involve serious violent crimes. They don't apply if you've been busted for stealing and smoking pot, or even simple assault.

His bail is $2million. I hope Kamala and her cronies can come up with it.

Why is he even allowed bail??? smh

I don't know why we keep on letting dangerous people run around loose. There should be no such thing as long arrest records.
Doing a quick state comparison for recidivism rates- wow! Not sure what the problem is in Delaware for the past 3 years (or longer?) with second highest to Alaska ranked the worst recidivism rate! I can understand Alaska, with vast swaths of open territory huge difference, but what the heck DE?

“Delaware’s three-year recidivism rate is 64.9% percent, the second-highest rate in the country behind Alaska.”​

Voters need to get active over there, that’s beyond acceptable. Of course, states can define recidivism in ways to reduce the stat, but how can DE’s state officials explain that one away- almost 65% repeat criminals. How many of these repeat offenders are violent felons? Somethings obviously is not working.​

Doing a quick state comparison for recidivism rates- wow! Not sure what the problem is in Delaware for the past 3 years (or longer?) with second highest to Alaska ranked the worst recidivism rate! I can understand Alaska, with vast swaths of open territory huge difference, but what the heck DE?

“Delaware’s three-year recidivism rate is 64.9% percent, the second-highest rate in the country behind Alaska.”​

Voters need to get active over there, that’s beyond acceptable. Of course, states can define recidivism in ways to reduce the stat, but how can DE’s state officials explain that one away- almost 65% repeat criminals. How many of these repeat offenders are violent felons? Somethings obviously is not working.​

Forum List

Back