Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your fault, darlin'. Stop hating yourself.
What happened to your filthy whore yell? Did a mod slap you upside the head. I was getting my best Cloris Leachman impersonation ready too.

But then, you are a teacher, like most other teachers. Small mind, overly occupied with the small and , well, never mind.

What happened to your filthy whore yell? Did a mod slap you upside the head. I was getting my best Cloris Leachman impersonation ready too.

But then, you are a teacher, like most other teachers. Small mind, overly occupied with the small and , well, never mind.

Oh, my poor little wounded bird. Rise up, sweetie. Rise up and learn to love yourself. Let go of the pain and the anger, dumplin'.

Oh, my poor little wounded bird. Rise up, sweetie. Rise up and learn to love yourself. Let go of the pain and the anger, dumplin'.
Whenever you start repeating yourself, I know you are out of ammunition without a single thought in your empty head. Now I know why you chose to be a teacher.

Whenever you start repeating yourself, I know you are out of ammunition without a single thought in your empty head. Now I know why you chose to be a teacher.

It's not too late to stop hating yourself, little one. Don't be afraid.

That's YOU! OMG! I knew something was wrong with you but I never thought of this. No wonder you're a teacher with your little side hustle internet thing going on.
I'm saving this.
OIP.0H9RFOrCxgUMpX6dDTWVtwHaD3

Who knew that you got up in Drag! Do you do it for your internet biz too? Here I thought your limit was sticking a finger up your ass and licking it.

Hey. It's just Friday. No classes? Did the school find out about you and can your ass? That's what happened isn't it? How delicious that would be.

The main reasons for homelessness are substance abuse and mental illness. While there is not sufficient "affordable housing" in many places, the solution is not to degrade neighborhoods, but to relocate the "homeless" to locales where reasonable cost housing is available. The main reason why homelessness is persistent is because there is an army of people who are making money off the "homeless crisis." They make millions in government grants and consulting fees, and work for NGO's, advocacy groups. Look at the billions of dollars that are spent in California to "fight homelessness." Where does that money go? Certainly not to the homeless people themselves; if it did, they could afford nice apartments. Seriously, do the math. If homelessness went away, their "advocates" would have to go out and get a fucking job. Nobody wants that.
Your two main reasons are incorrect. Capitalism itself produces the deterritorialized just as it produces Ford cars and toothpaste. This reasoning also contradicts itself at the point of exchange. What is the value of over-priced housing so that it's unaffordable planet-wide? It has a high value to the rent pimp, cousin of the building-codes inspector. Not buying your bullshit.

You know, at one point the Egyptians built pyramids. The Chinese built a great wall.

And in Chicago, they built the projects. They were awful!!!

I don't know. I've never seen an apartment in one. You might ask yourself if they were really that bad or if blacks are just that good at screwing stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back