Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because somebody is homeless doesn't mean that they're troublemakers. And when you treat people better, they will probably behave better. Take productivity as an example. I heard that in France they cut the work week to 4 days. The productivity of workers increased by 40%.

That is excellent news. When are you buying your first home?
How many awesome, in no way troublesome, homeless people will you allow to move in?

I heard that in France they cut the work week to 4 days. The productivity of workers increased by 40%.

Link?

Plenty of people do. Many of the homeless refuse efforts to put a roof over their heads. My parents thought paying rent was for suckers. No one told them what to do. Free as the wind.

Such instances are rare. Most often any problem with putting a roof over their heads is the number of hoops they have to jump through to do it. Then the government can just sit back and say "we tried." When they really didn't. Next, paying rent is for suckers. If they have to pay anything, it should be a mortgage on property that they own. Fuck landlords. I used to have a friend who had a son who was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friends son that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. Fucking parasites. Also, did you and your parents live in tents? Or abandoned buildings? When I was homeless, I did both.

You are wrong. People need to be able to get by where they are born. As for affordable housing, all the government needs to do is build affordable housing. You know, at one point the Egyptians built pyramids. The Chinese built a great wall. Etc. etc. etc. As a society, building affordable housing for people would be next to nothing compared to those social achievements. The problem is that we live in a capitalist society. And if you have money, you are automatically right. But in reality that approach doesn't pan out.

You know, at one point the Egyptians built pyramids. The Chinese built a great wall.

And in Chicago, they built the projects. They were awful!!!

That is excellent news. When are you buying your first home?
How many awesome, in no way troublesome, homeless people will you allow to move in?

I heard that in France they cut the work week to 4 days. The productivity of workers increased by 40%.

Link?

If the government gave people houses, they wouldn't need to move in with me. As for your link, look it up yourself.

If the government gave people houses, they wouldn't need to move in with me. As for your link, look it up yourself.

If the government gave people houses, they wouldn't need to move in with me.

And if they moved in with you, the government wouldn't have to give people houses.

As for your link, look it up yourself.

You're the smartest person here but you're too dumb to post your evidence.

If the government gave people houses, they wouldn't need to move in with me.

And if they moved in with you, the government wouldn't have to give people houses.

As for your link, look it up yourself.

You're the smartest person here but you're too dumb to post your evidence.

I don't have a house. But even if I did, it would never fit over 500,000 people. Next, why should I go the trouble of providing you with a link when you are sure to just give me more shit anyway.

Such instances are rare. Most often any problem with putting a roof over their heads is the number of hoops they have to jump through to do it. Then the government can just sit back and say "we tried." When they really didn't. Next, paying rent is for suckers. If they have to pay anything, it should be a mortgage on property that they own. Fuck landlords. I used to have a friend who had a son who was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friends son that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. Fucking parasites. Also, did you and your parents live in tents? Or abandoned buildings? When I was homeless, I did both.
No. We were just on the street in New York. Slept in the subway a lot. We hitchhiked. In 1950 hitchhiking was common. We would hitchhike up to Cape Cod and live on the beach and sleep under a pier. Milk and bread were delivered so we stole that off porches. Mom and Dad, my stepfather really, would find someone alone, beam them with a sap and take whatever valuables they had. Sap made from a sock and a good sized rock.

Sometimes some goof would feel sorry for us and give us a place to stay, or food or something. Mom and dad would steal what they could and we would be gone.

I grew to despise every person that helped, fed, sheltered us. I hate them to this very day. No matter how young I was, I burned with hate. My predicament was their fault. If those do gooders had let us starve, my parents might have made different choices. Instead these individuals did everything they could to make living on the streets bearable.

To this day I will not help any human being. If I saw someone bleeding to death and I had the last band aid on earth, I wouldn't offer it. I will do anything I could for animals birds, reptiles and even a needy fish. People can go piss up a rope.

I don't have a house. But even if I did, it would never fit over 500,000 people. Next, why should I go the trouble of providing you with a link when you are sure to just give me more shit anyway.

I don't have a house. But even if I did, it would never fit over 500,000 people.

Start out with 5 or 10 first.

Next, why should I go the trouble of providing you with a link when you are sure to just give me more shit anyway.

I'll only give you shit if your claim was fake.

You just described in great detail what a no-good, low-life non-human you are. Everyone picked up on the "Boo-hoo I'm damaged! Pity me!" message you were really getting at. No, it does not excuse you being a scumbag. Be a scumbag or don't be a scumbag. Your choice on you. Begging for sympathy while pretending you're not doesn't change the bottom line. :finger3:
Sympathy is for losers, like you. You are from such a lowlife scumbag bunch that students are beating you up

Well deserved too. If you were bleeding to death and I had the last bandaid on earth, I'd open another vein.

Sympathy, the very idea. You need sympathy.

Sympathy is for losers, like you. You are from such a lowlife scumbag bunch that students are beating you up

Well deserved too. If you were bleeding to death and I had the last bandaid on earth, I'd open another vein.

Sympathy, the very idea. You need sympathy.
Oh, you poor thing. Who hurt you so badly, sweetie? Being a vile, low-life scumbag isn't your fault. Do you need a hug, kitten?

You are wrong. People need to be able to get by where they are born. As for affordable housing, all the government needs to do is build affordable housing. You know, at one point the Egyptians built pyramids. The Chinese built a great wall. Etc. etc. etc. As a society, building affordable housing for people would be next to nothing compared to those social achievements. The problem is that we live in a capitalist society. And if you have money, you are automatically right. But in reality that approach doesn't pan out.
That's not gonna happen. As I try to tell people, not every town or city in the country can be turned into a technology center or a manufacturing hub. It just isn't possible. I try to tell my children this that sometimes, you have to move where the work is and make do. Later on, you may be able to live and work where you want. That's what my parents had to do.

And the government can't just "build" affordable housing. They can subsidize it (which they would have to do..heavily), but there are a whole host of other factors (taxes, land, financing, materials, labor) that go into what is categorized as "affordable housing".

Maybe politicians can't be bothered with doing something about it. But they should. It's their job.

Well, is it their job?
Seems the job of being a politician is convincing enough ignorant people that they like you....
Nothing in the contract about being competent at actually running things, and improving people's lives....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back