Biden's America: number of Americans forced to work a second job up 13%

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country

Forty-four percent of Americans work a second job, a 13 percent increase relative to the Trump administration, a LendingClub report revealed Tuesday.

The recent increase under President Joe Biden is highlighted by a survey from FlexJobs, which found 69 percent of employed professionals either have a side job or want one.

The desire to work longer hours at a second job comes as Biden’s 40-year-high inflation cost American households an extra $5,200 in 2022 or $433 per month on average, according to Bloomberg.

Biden's response:

AP_98804163671-640x480.jpg

BIDEN USA

2/3rds of Americans live pay-check to pay-check, at best.

36% of Americans don't have enough money on hand to cover a $400 emergency.

51% of Americans have $5,000 or less in savings, while 35% have $1,000 or less

35% of Americans are in credit card debt from one month to the next.

Nearly Half of Americans Need Credit Cards To Cover Essential Living Expenses

100% of Democrats have an undeveloped brain.

Last edited:
Nobody is forced to do anything. Anything at all. We choose, that's how it works. Saying we are "forced" to do X or Y shifts the blame, but it isn't true.

Inflation Joe’s job creation plan: Screw up the economy so bad people are forced to find a second job.

Forty-four percent of Americans work a second job, a 13 percent increase relative to the Trump administration, a LendingClub report revealed Tuesday.

The recent increase under President Joe Biden is highlighted by a survey from FlexJobs, which found 69 percent of employed professionals either have a side job or want one.

The desire to work longer hours at a second job comes as Biden’s 40-year-high inflation cost American households an extra $5,200 in 2022 or $433 per month on average, according to Bloomberg.

Biden's response:

Just like Obama!!!

BIDEN USA

2/3rds of Americans live pay-check to pay-check, at best.

36% of Americans don't have enough money on hand to cover a $400 emergency.

51% of Americans have $5,000 or less in savings, while 35% have $1,000 or less

35% of Americans are in credit card debt from one month to the next.

Nearly Half of Americans Need Credit Cards To Cover Essential Living Expenses
I can attest to the credit card situation. Because of the COVID lockdowns the majority of people I know were forced to live on credit. Now they are in credit card debt that they werent prior to 2020.

Interesting take. I guess, technically, they are choosing to work multiple jobs as an alternative to being homeless and destitute. I personally don't see that as a choice.
Of course it's a choice!! People make exactly that choice by the THOUSANDS. And many decide to become homeless or do the "RV Lifestyle" or something. These people wouldn't "have to" work two jobs (they don't have to anyway) if they hadn't gotten into debt and mortgages and all sorts of purchases they could not afford.

I have no sympathy for them. Bad choices, bad life organization.

I can attest to the credit card situation. Because of the COVID lockdowns the majority of people I know were forced to live on credit. Now they are in credit card debt that they werent prior to 2020.
And that was SOOOOO a choice. IMO.

You know how people say, "I was forced to let him in the car or he'd have shot me!!" Ha, that's not forcing. That's offering a difficult choice. I would NEVER open that door and make such a stupid choice. And then die sooner not later after gross criminal maltreatment. Or maybe luck out and get away!

Biden's response:

Just think, if Biden did it like Trump, who lost 2½ million jobs during his presidency, many would have 0 jobs instead of 1 or 2.

And that was SOOOOO a choice. IMO.

You know how people say, "I was forced to let him in the car or he'd have shot me!!" Ha, that's not forcing. That's offering a difficult choice. I would NEVER open that door and make such a stupid choice. And then die sooner not later after gross criminal maltreatment. Or maybe luck out and get away!
Well. It was either use your credit card or forfeit feeding your kids. Since Democrats kept you from working and bringing in an income. Now food,utilities,rent and gas cost so much more under this administration they struggle paying off the debt. So…yes it was forced on people.

Biden's response:

Soon things will be so expensive that people will just stop working altogether

I think that is the plan.

Well. It was either use your credit card or forfeit feeding your kids. Since Democrats kept you from working and bringing in an income. Now food,utilities,rent and gas cost so much more under this administration they struggle paying off the debt. So…yes it was forced on people.
Can't agree. Nobody is forced, everybody makes choices. This whole business of trying to shift blame is very ------ leftwing. Dem.

Can't agree. Nobody is forced, everybody makes choices. This whole business of trying to shift blame is very ------ leftwing. Dem.
That’s a weird thing to say. People were forced into debt by the manufactured events by the government. Couldn’t work ( forced lockdown). Now shitty economy and people not brining home enough money to cover said debt.

That’s a weird thing to say. People were forced into debt by the manufactured events by the government. Couldn’t work ( forced lockdown). Now shitty economy and people not brining home enough money to cover said debt.
Nobody is forced. Everybody who gives in, concedes voluntarily. I never wore a mask: never.

I think the issue of whether we are forced (shifting the blame to that guy over there) or choose is an extremely important life issue. But as you prefer, of course.

Nobody is forced. Everybody who gives in, concedes voluntarily. I never wore a mask: never.

I think the issue of whether we are forced (shifting the blame to that guy over there) or choose is an extremely important life issue. But as you prefer, of course.
So…what is the alternative? Not using your credit card and starving? There is a big difference to conforming by wearing a mask and having to buy food with a credit card.

I guess I’m not understanding your point here.

Forum List

Back