Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?

Take note of the word forced before sterilization before acting ignorant next time.

Also, where is this money going to come from?

The Dept of Health and Human Services has a 2011 budget of $901,927,000,000

Do you think they could spare $5,000?

Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?

Take note of the word forced before sterilization before acting ignorant next time.

Also, where is this money going to come from?

Please note the double spacing between the first and second paragraph..indicating a change in subject.

I for one would donate to the cause. And considering we'd have so many less children on welfare, I think the savings would take care of itself.

Oh...OH!!!

love0018.gif

ME FIRST!!! ME FIRST!!! I WANT MY GODDAMN $5,000!!!!

See? The world would be better off already, no little Samson's running around. :D

Too Late

love0055.gif

Doesn't this just make you want to make forced sterilization legal?

No, but it does make me want to take away welfare from such parents - and remove the children from their care. The children are just props to collect money.

Shameful.

No, but it does make me want to take away welfare from such parents - and remove the children from their care. The children are just props to collect money.

Shameful.

How much money does each kid qualify the parent to receive, for christssakes?

I'd expect that, say, after 7 or 8, there would be diminishing returns......

That depends on what the parent(s) does.

I've heard of cases where the mom collects all the money and basically neglects the kids.

Shameful.

I saw another article on this bitch. She said that 3 of her 15 kids were "aged out".

Nice way to look at kids eh?

That depends on what the parent(s) does.

I've heard of cases where the mom collects all the money and basically neglects the kids.

My question is, how much money can anyone make simply having kids?

Theoretically 15 kids could be sheltered quite easily in a log cabin. How much does a log cabin cost? Historically, Families were quite large, and could sustain themselves with very little, so I'm thinking that after, say, the 8th child, the incremental cost increase for food, clothing, and shelter would be minimized.

Well, if there weren't an economic incentive to have so many kids on the public nickel, I doubt such women would keep breeding.

No Arichie, here in america we don't do that. We read the Miranda rights to prisoners, we dont forcefully sterilize anyone, we dont forcefully abort women either.

THIS IS AMERICA in case you forgot again.

Force sterilization IS NOT the answer.

Taking away the economic incentives which make being a single, unemployed mother a career is the solution.

And here your go: moms can receive WIC if their income is 185% of the poverty rate threshhold in the U.S., which increases substantially based on the # of people in the household:

WIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I see that the 185% of the poverty rate increases with additional children. essentially, for each kid in the USA, you are considered $4,000 "poorer"

14,570 X 1.85 = $26,954.50/yr = The income of a mother and child to qualify for WIC

The mother who is topical could make $116,901.50 and qualify for WIC

But this is the qualifier for receiving ANYTHING.

The question is, how much more does a mother receive for each child in the household?

I see nothing as far as evidence to support the theory that after 8 kids, the increase in aid/child is anything.

Last edited:
another example of why I am for eugenics based on personal responsibility and actions

Forum List

Back