Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

chanel

Silver Member
Reaction score
News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.

BasicGreatGuy

Aut libertas aut mors
Reaction score
"However, DCF Spokesman Nick Cox said Adams was hostile, showed no gratitude, and demanded more and more entitlements. In court, Adams said she was glad to have the home but wanted all of the social workers and agencies out of her life."

Typical attitude of the big government lovin' wipe my butt for me because I expect it person. The government should tell her to go pound sand.

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score
:eusa_hand:

I gotta say that I'm impressed with her having 11 kids under the age of twelve.

:eek:

I really only thought that was theoretically possible.

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score
Doesn't this just make you want to make forced sterilization legal?
You mean for the guy who got her pregnant the 15th time?

Could you freakin' imagine?

:disbelief:

Must have been like fucking a 50 Gallon trash bag full of motor oil.

:eusa_sick:

OP
C

chanel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bet the kitties know their daddy.

I'm with Ollie. I know it sounds cruel but at what point do the children's rights matter as nuch as this whore? How about offering her 10K to get her tubes tied? Hell even 100K would be cheaper.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
Let me just get this straight, forced sterilization is okay but abortion isn't? :eusa_eh:

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
Let me just get this straight, forced sterilization is okay but abortion isn't? :eusa_eh:
Never said it was OK, even admitted that we couldn't do it. However, the possibility of paying this person to not have any more kids is interesting.

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score
Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
Never said it was OK, even admitted that we couldn't do it. However, the possibility of paying this person to not have any more kids is interesting.
I'm referring more to Chanel's post than yours. It is pretty ridiculous I have to say that it's even gotten to this point with this woman.

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score
BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?
Oh...OH!!!

ME FIRST!!! ME FIRST!!! I WANT MY GODDAMN $5,000!!!!

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

Take note of the word forced before sterilization before acting ignorant next time.

Also, where is this money going to come from?

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
I'm referring more to Chanel's post than yours. It is pretty ridiculous I have to say that it's even gotten to this point with this woman.
Channel actually is the one who suggested payment.....

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score

Could we put a Grandfather clause on that? I traded my Family model in for a sports model many years ago.

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh...OH!!!

ME FIRST!!! ME FIRST!!! I WANT MY GODDAMN $5,000!!!!
See? The world would be better off already, no little Samson's running around. :D

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List