Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

Bet the kitties know their daddy.

I'm with Ollie. I know it sounds cruel but at what point do the children's rights matter as nuch as this whore? How about offering her 10K to get her tubes tied? Hell even 100K would be cheaper.

Better still, why don't say to her 'you have one more child, and you lose ALL your entitlements.' Cheaper and the same effect.

Should we be teaching girls in school that 'motherhood' is not a career opportunity. You don't get paid to have kids.

Should we be teaching girls in school that 'motherhood' is not a career opportunity. You don't get paid to have kids.

The majority of women know this. This woman in this news article is an exception, not the rule. We just happen to hear about the exceptions more often than not because they make for good ratings and for good readership.

News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.
This woman has mental issues. Just like Octomom and that woman that had scads of children for religious reasons.

It's sad and making this into a political issue is even sadder.

News

GOT racism????

Fuck you very much by the way for you insane and contemptable view of endangered children.

The state is acting approperately and these kids are now going to have a chance at a decent life.

You on the other hand spew hate on them because ..................well....................because they are brown skinned I guess.

Doesn't need to be forced. Just offer them $1000 cash to come in and have their tubes tied.

Nope. Just tell them straight 'one more kid, you kisss every single penny of your entitlements goodbye'. That's cheaper.

Might be cheaper but it's unrealistic.

No, its called 'tough love'. It's not that we don't care about her but we can't afford her. She needs to learn and if being generous doesn't solve it, kick her ass. If she has one more, she loses everything - including the kids.

Exactly And the same offer to men as well. Although 15 kids might be unusual for females - not so much for men. I know many teenagers who can not even NAME all their half brothers and sisters.

I would support forced sterilization in extreme cases of abuse. Anyone remember the schizo that her baby's brain last year?

Keep dreaming modbert. I have dealt with dozens of pregnant teens in my 13 years of teaching and can't name one who has finished college OR married the baby daddy. The only ones not on welfare have strong families and lots of luck. This woman is not the exception - except for the size of her litter.

Keep dreaming modbert. I have dealt with dozens of pregnant teens in my 13 years of teaching and can't name one who has finished college OR married the baby daddy. The only ones not on welfare have strong families and lots of luck. This woman is not the exception - except for the size of her litter.

Dozens out of how many?

News

GOT racism????

Fuck you very much by the way for you insane and contemptable view of endangered children.

The state is acting approperately and these kids are now going to have a chance at a decent life.

You on the other hand spew hate on them because ..................well....................because they are brown skinned I guess.

it has nothing to do with race retard. its about an irresponsbile women who should be sterilized at a minimum or killed at max

News

GOT racism????

it has nothing to do with race retard. its about an irresponsbile women who should be sterilized at a minimum or killed at max

Dear fucking idiot, he is spewing hate on the children who are now in the custody of the state. Hes saying the children are about to BREED!

Do you understand what BREED means ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breed

A breed is a group of domestic animals with a homogeneous appearance, behavior, and other characteristics that distinguish it from other animals of the same species. When bred together, animals of the same breed pass on these uniform traits to their offspring, and this ability—known as "breeding true"—is a definitive requirement for a breed. The offspring produced as a result of breeding animals of one breed with other animals of another breed are known as crossbreeds or mixed breeds

Last edited:
Most rational people would agree, but until we stop celebrating single motherhood and bashing marriage, it will become the norm.

Whenever one of my students or former students says "Hey Ms. C - I'm havin a baby!' My standard response is always the same, "Congratulations! When did you get married?". They have no clue how saddened and repulsed I get every single time I hear those words.

Approximately 40% of children are born to unwed mothers. Some of them likely have partners, but the vast majority are being raised without real father figures. This is good for neither the children nor society.

Unwed Motherhood Increases Sharply in U.S., Report Shows - washingtonpost.com

meh all this bickering just makes me want to take the extreme route. act responsibly or get a bullet through the head.

Approximately 40% of children are born to unwed mothers. Some of them likely have partners, but the vast majority are being raised without real father figures. This is good for neither the children nor society.

The article you give, the first couple of examples are people who decide to not tie the knot.

Although the report did not examine the reasons for the increase, Ventura and other experts cite a confluence of factors, including a lessening of the social stigma associated with unmarried motherhood, an increase in couples delaying or forgoing marriage, and growing numbers of financially independent women and older and single women deciding to have children on their own after delaying childbearing.

Holy fuck, a woman having a child without a man because she's financially independent enough to do so, someone call Child Protective Services! :eusa_eh:

Most rational people would agree, but until we stop celebrating single motherhood and bashing marriage, it will become the norm.

Whenever one of my students or former students says "Hey Ms. C - I'm havin a baby!' My standard response is always the same, "Congratulations! When did you get married?". They have no clue how saddened and repulsed I get every single time I hear those words.

You donT get to tell people when to have children.

Its called freedom

And from your same article Boe:

The percentage of babies born to unmarried women in the United States is starting to look more like that in many European countries, the data shows. For example, the proportion of babies born to unmarried women is about 66 percent in Iceland, 55 percent in Sweden, 50 percent in France and 44 percent in the United Kingdom.

In many of those countries, couples are living together instead of getting married, which is also the case in the United States. Previous research indicates that about 40 percent of births to unmarried women occur in households where couples are cohabitating.

We should take away the welfare programs that makes being an unwed mother a way for teenage girls to get their own apartments funded by taxpayers, etc.. It's not a coincidence that unwed teenage pregnancy rates dramatically increased after government programs were put in place which made having a baby "appear" to be the way a teenage girl to achieve financial independence from her parents. It had the added destructive impact of marginalizing the baby's fathesr, relieving them of responsibility for supporting their offspring.

The result has been family destruction. No wonder we have gangs of boys acting like barbarians plaguing some communities. Boys (and girls) need dads as well as moms - government checks and handouts are a completely inadequate substitute.

Forum List

Back