Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

"However, DCF Spokesman Nick Cox said Adams was hostile, showed no gratitude, and demanded more and more entitlements. In court, Adams said she was glad to have the home but wanted all of the social workers and agencies out of her life."

Typical attitude of the big government lovin' wipe my butt for me because I expect it person. The government should tell her to go pound sand.

:eusa_hand:

I gotta say that I'm impressed with her having 11 kids under the age of twelve.

:eek:

I really only thought that was theoretically possible.

News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.

Here's a picture of her first litter. Aren't they cute???

KittensBlackMay06.jpg

Bet the kitties know their daddy.

I'm with Ollie. I know it sounds cruel but at what point do the children's rights matter as nuch as this whore? How about offering her 10K to get her tubes tied? Hell even 100K would be cheaper.

Let me just get this straight, forced sterilization is okay but abortion isn't? :eusa_eh:

Let me just get this straight, forced sterilization is okay but abortion isn't? :eusa_eh:

Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?

Never said it was OK, even admitted that we couldn't do it. However, the possibility of paying this person to not have any more kids is interesting.

I'm referring more to Chanel's post than yours. It is pretty ridiculous I have to say that it's even gotten to this point with this woman.

Okay, let me get this straight, abortion is okay, but forced sterilization isn't? See how that works? Right back atcha.

BTW, how about we just give $5,000 to every man that agrees to a vasectomy, no questions asked? Wanna bet people like that FL mom disappear, or at least decrease?

Take note of the word forced before sterilization before acting ignorant next time.

Also, where is this money going to come from?

Never said it was OK, even admitted that we couldn't do it. However, the possibility of paying this person to not have any more kids is interesting.

I'm referring more to Chanel's post than yours. It is pretty ridiculous I have to say that it's even gotten to this point with this woman.

Channel actually is the one who suggested payment.....

Could we put a Grandfather clause on that? I traded my Family model in for a sports model many years ago.

Forum List

Back