Homegrown Fascists, Fearful Of Faith

Ironic. Comically ironic. One definition of tyranny is absolute power within one person. If Trump were that one person you would be fully onboard. So tell me again, what was it the founders were against, and how do you stand with them and support Donald Trump.
Don't project your intellectual weakness and need for Big Daddy Government to powder your bottom on normal people.

Meanwhile, your little-g god government is establishing a ministry to criminalize disagreeing with you, so you won't have to hear things that hurt your tender feelings, Comrade.

Don't project your intellectual weakness and need for Big Daddy Government to powder your bottom on normal people.

Meanwhile, your little-g god government is establishing a ministry to criminalize disagreeing with you, so you won't have to hear things that hurt your tender feelings, Comrade.
What a bunch of total shit, and what a damn copout. Nothing about the pressure placed on those kids. Nothing about your complete willingness to live in tyranny as long as you agree with the tyrant. And it is comical that you want to claim I have a need for big daddy government. I mean it is simple. Where does your water come from? Are you dependent on the "government" to run water lines to your house? How about your shit, literally. Do you depend on the "government" to pipe away your shit and process it? And the road, do you pull out of your driveway on to a public road, depend on the "government" to clear that road when it snows?

I got a well, and rather or not I have water is completely dependent upon me. I have a septic tank, recently had it pumped. Rather or not my shit gets processed is up to me. I live a mile, A MILE, down a private dirt road, and when it snows, I get the tractor out. So don't even talk to be about being dependent on big daddy government.

And that is the thing about you yahoo Trumpbots. You don't know what the government does for you, you take it for granted. I mean hell, half of Trump supporters are sitting at home collecting disability. While you bitch and moan about the person on welfare, you suck off more from the government with your mortgage interest deduction than they do, and you don't even realize it. A bunch of clueless, self-absorbed assholes that have no understanding of what is really happening. All to willing to tell other people what they should do, abortion the biggest case in point, and not even considering what you can do. Make America Great--what made America great was not everyone worried about everyone else, but Americans willing to look at the big picture and ask, not what the government can do for them, which you take for granted, but what they can do for the government. That was what made Kennedy great, and that is why all the Republican leaders over the last four decades have failed to understand.

Me, Me, Me, that is the Republican siren call. And it is a ticket to nowhere.

What a bunch of total shit, and what a damn copout. Nothing about the pressure placed on those kids.
The pressure that only exists in the heads of people who hate Christians?
Nothing about your complete willingness to live in tyranny as long as you agree with the tyrant.
Where have I ever expressed any thought that would leave you with that impression?

Links. Now. Or admit you're full of shit.

You will, however, do neither, because you have no integrity.
And it is comical that you want to claim I have a need for big daddy government. I mean it is simple. Where does your water come from? Are you dependent on the "government" to run water lines to your house? How about your shit, literally. Do you depend on the "government" to pipe away your shit and process it? And the road, do you pull out of your driveway on to a public road, depend on the "government" to clear that road when it snows?
I pay damn good money for all of that. The government doesn't provide any of it for free.

What a dumbass.
I got a well, and rather or not I have water is completely dependent upon me. I have a septic tank, recently had it pumped. Rather or not my shit gets processed is up to me. I live a mile, A MILE, down a private dirt road, and when it snows, I get the tractor out. So don't even talk to be about being dependent on big daddy government.
Yay you. You CHOSE to live there. I choose to live where I live, and I accept the added expenses.
And that is the thing about you yahoo Trumpbots. You don't know what the government does for you, you take it for granted. I mean hell, half of Trump supporters are sitting at home collecting disability.
Links. Now.
While you bitch and moan about the person on welfare, you suck off more from the government with your mortgage interest deduction than they do, and you don't even realize it.
How much mortgage interest do you think I pay on $120K at 2.85%? :auiqs.jpg:

It's not even enough to make it worth itemizing my return.
A bunch of clueless, self-absorbed assholes that have no understanding of what is really happening. All to willing to tell other people what they should do, abortion the biggest case in point, and not even considering what you can do. Make America Great--what made America great was not everyone worried about everyone else, but Americans willing to look at the big picture and ask, not what the government can do for them, which you take for granted, but what they can do for the government. That was what made Kennedy great, and that is why all the Republican leaders over the last four decades have failed to understand.
Kennedy would be kicked out of the Democratic Party today.

And his quote was “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country."

Country. Not government. That's how retarded you leftists are. You see the only true generosity is making the government take money from people you don't like and giving it to people you believe are worth. You don't even feel like you have to give anything yourselves. Look at you...greedily and selfishly maintaining a well and septic tank, refusing to subsidize clean water and treated sewage for your neighbors.

Kennedy wanted people to give of their time and their money, however they saw fit -- local charities, churches, community services.

You believe people should give bureaucrats money. But bureaucrats waste money.

Conservatives are more generous with their money, too.

Heavy vs. Light Charitable Giving by Party Registration​

If, however, you zero in on giving that is heavier or lighter than the middle range (the bars pictured here), you find that the parties differ a lot. Democrats and Independents both had many zero-to-very-light givers (less than $100 for the year), and modest numbers of heavier givers. Republicans, in comparison, had comparatively few skinflints, and numerous serious donors—31 percent sharing at least $1,000 with charity, versus 17 percent among Democrats, and 20 percent among Independents.
almanac-statistics-14.png

Income and Giving by Ideology​

As individual donors, conservatives are hearty givers—as made clear in this graph, the one previous, and many other data sets.
almanac-statistics-15.png

Generosity of States​

For the analysis graphed here, the Chronicle of Philanthropy analyzed official IRS data on income and giving, right down to the county level. The results showed that rural states, and specifically the Bible Belt and Mormon West, give more of themselves for charity. Other ways of measuring, carried out by different groups using alternate statistical sources, have shown essentially the same pattern. Though it comes as a surprise to some observers, it is not Americans in the high-income, urban, liberal states like Massachusetts or California who are our most generous citizens. Rather it is residents of middle-American, conservative, moderate-income, religiously active regions who step up the most.
almanac-statistics-16.png

Several observers have pointed out the political twist to this reality. When it reported its findings, the Chronicle of Philanthropy noted that the states that rank highest in charitable giving all voted Republican in the 2012 Presidential election, while all but a couple of the least generous states voted for the Democrat (that’s what the color coding to the left reflects). Economist Arthur Brooks, author of the detailed charity analysis Who Really Cares, likewise states that “the electoral map and the charity map are remarkably similar.” He notes “there is a persistent sterotype about charitable giving in politically progressive regions of America: while people on the political right may be hardworking and family-oriented, they tend not to be very charitable toward the less fortunate,” while, “those on the political left care about vulnerable members of society, and are thus the charitable ones…. This stereotype is wrong.”

Brooks points out that these differences go beyond just what households donate in money. He cites studies showing that conservatives are more likely to do things like donate blood, and to volunteer. Much of this difference he credits to the comparative religiosity of conservatives. The fact that liberals call for government to help others while conservatives feel called to help directly also seems to factor into differences in behavior.

Generosity of Cities​

A pattern similar to what the previous graph showed for states is also clearly visible in this data on giving levels in America’s 50 biggest cities. It is residents of our Mormon and southern Bible Belt metro areas who are our most generous citizens. Meanwhile, many of our very wealthiest urban areas—like San Francisco and Boston—rank low on generosity.
almanac-statistics-17.png

So, it looks like everything you "know" about the generosity of conservatives is bullshit -- but you like the taste of bullshit, so you believe it without question.

You are not a smart man. You are not a knowledgeable man.

You are a dumbass.
Me, Me, Me, that is the Republican siren call. And it is a ticket to nowhere.
Reminder that it's not Republicans who want "free" shit from the government that someone else has to pay for.

If you had any self-awareness at all, you'd respond to this post with nothing more than "You're right, Dave" and never come back to this thread again.

But you won't. Guaranteed. You'll just get huffy and blustery that your bullshit was proven wrong. That, too, is guaranteed.

The pressure that only exists in the heads of people who hate Christians?

Where have I ever expressed any thought that would leave you with that impression?

Links. Now. Or admit you're full of shit.

You will, however, do neither, because you have no integrity.

I pay damn good money for all of that. The government doesn't provide any of it for free.

What a dumbass.

Yay you. You CHOSE to live there. I choose to live where I live, and I accept the added expenses.

Links. Now.

How much mortgage interest do you think I pay on $120K at 2.85%? :auiqs.jpg:

It's not even enough to make it worth itemizing my return.

Kennedy would be kicked out of the Democratic Party today.

And his quote was “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country."

Country. Not government. That's how retarded you leftists are. You see the only true generosity is making the government take money from people you don't like and giving it to people you believe are worth. You don't even feel like you have to give anything yourselves. Look at you...greedily and selfishly maintaining a well and septic tank, refusing to subsidize clean water and treated sewage for your neighbors.

Kennedy wanted people to give of their time and their money, however they saw fit -- local charities, churches, community services.

You believe people should give bureaucrats money. But bureaucrats waste money.

Conservatives are more generous with their money, too.

Heavy vs. Light Charitable Giving by Party Registration​

If, however, you zero in on giving that is heavier or lighter than the middle range (the bars pictured here), you find that the parties differ a lot. Democrats and Independents both had many zero-to-very-light givers (less than $100 for the year), and modest numbers of heavier givers. Republicans, in comparison, had comparatively few skinflints, and numerous serious donors—31 percent sharing at least $1,000 with charity, versus 17 percent among Democrats, and 20 percent among Independents.
almanac-statistics-14.png

Income and Giving by Ideology​

As individual donors, conservatives are hearty givers—as made clear in this graph, the one previous, and many other data sets.
almanac-statistics-15.png

Generosity of States​

For the analysis graphed here, the Chronicle of Philanthropy analyzed official IRS data on income and giving, right down to the county level. The results showed that rural states, and specifically the Bible Belt and Mormon West, give more of themselves for charity. Other ways of measuring, carried out by different groups using alternate statistical sources, have shown essentially the same pattern. Though it comes as a surprise to some observers, it is not Americans in the high-income, urban, liberal states like Massachusetts or California who are our most generous citizens. Rather it is residents of middle-American, conservative, moderate-income, religiously active regions who step up the most.
almanac-statistics-16.png

Several observers have pointed out the political twist to this reality. When it reported its findings, the Chronicle of Philanthropy noted that the states that rank highest in charitable giving all voted Republican in the 2012 Presidential election, while all but a couple of the least generous states voted for the Democrat (that’s what the color coding to the left reflects). Economist Arthur Brooks, author of the detailed charity analysis Who Really Cares, likewise states that “the electoral map and the charity map are remarkably similar.” He notes “there is a persistent sterotype about charitable giving in politically progressive regions of America: while people on the political right may be hardworking and family-oriented, they tend not to be very charitable toward the less fortunate,” while, “those on the political left care about vulnerable members of society, and are thus the charitable ones…. This stereotype is wrong.”

Brooks points out that these differences go beyond just what households donate in money. He cites studies showing that conservatives are more likely to do things like donate blood, and to volunteer. Much of this difference he credits to the comparative religiosity of conservatives. The fact that liberals call for government to help others while conservatives feel called to help directly also seems to factor into differences in behavior.

Generosity of Cities​

A pattern similar to what the previous graph showed for states is also clearly visible in this data on giving levels in America’s 50 biggest cities. It is residents of our Mormon and southern Bible Belt metro areas who are our most generous citizens. Meanwhile, many of our very wealthiest urban areas—like San Francisco and Boston—rank low on generosity.
almanac-statistics-17.png

So, it looks like everything you "know" about the generosity of conservatives is bullshit -- but you like the taste of bullshit, so you believe it without question.

You are not a smart man. You are not a knowledgeable man.

You are a dumbass.

Reminder that it's not Republicans who want "free" shit from the government that someone else has to pay for.

If you had any self-awareness at all, you'd respond to this post with nothing more than "You're right, Dave" and never come back to this thread again.

But you won't. Guaranteed. You'll just get huffy and blustery that your bullshit was proven wrong. That, too, is guaranteed.
Look, don't throw that charitable contribution bullshit at me. Here is the thing, most of those so-called "charitable contributions" are donations to a church, which for the most part is akin to country club dues and not real "donations". I mean giving your money to a church so they can build a new social hall is not damn charity. But it counts in the numbers you present.

I mean I have been there. My church had some money that they wanted to give to someone in need. I found a single mom, living in the projects, working a minimum wage job, and expecting her third child. She was not a member of the church. Nope, they didn't pick her. They picked a member, who had recently lost her husband, lived in a half million dollar home, and needed help because she just lost his social security check, well, actually lost her social security check. I was livid. Like I said, that is not charity. If anything, it is "insurance". Give money to the church, and if you need it, they will give it to you. I call that a "premium", not a donation.

So now, they get nothing from me. And when Christmas rolls around and the Salvation Army puts up their tree of Angels, I wait until three days before the end of selection, and I take them all off that tree. Been doing it for years, they know me when I stroll in. That is charity, donating to the church so they can build an indoor basketball court is not. Your study is bogus ass bullshit that only reflects the selfishness of Republicans, not their so called charity.

PC, you are just too rigid. Off topic but how do you deal with life in the real world?

The irony is the liberals you hate so much accomplished more than any religion.

'This is Your Story - The Progressive Story of America. Pass It On.'

Their warcry: no expression of faith will be allowed. That's Democrats,Liberals, Progressives.

1. No matter the indoctrination, we must never forget who we, Americans, are:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

2. "Meet the Coach Who’s Fighting for Freedom to Pray
BREMERTON, Washington—It’s the final play of coach Joe Kennedy’s seven-year legal battle.

The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments Monday in Kennedy’s case, and ultimately decide whether a public school employee is allowed to participate in silent prayer in view of students while on the clock.

...lost his job as an assistant football coach at a high school in Washington state after taking a knee in silent prayer on the 50-yard line after games. From the time he began coaching in 2008 at Bremerton High School, about 30 miles west of Seattle, Kennedy made it his practice to thank God after every game.

....players became curious about what Kennedy was doing at the end of every game, and some asked whether they could join him.

“This is a free country, it’s America, you can do whatever you want to do,” Kennedy remembers telling his players."

3. “The power to assert that the Constitution prohibits any policy choice of which they disapprove has enabled the justices to make themselves the final lawmakers on any public policy issue that they choose to remove from the ordinary political process and to assign for decision to themselves.

the Court now performs in the American system of government a role similar to that performed by the Grand Council of Ayatollahs in the Iranian system: voting takes place and representatives of the people are elected as lawmakers, but the decisions they reach on basic issues of social policy are permitted to prevail only so long as they are not disallowed by the system’s highest authority. The major difference is that the ayatollahs act as a conservative force, while the effect of the Supreme Court’s interventions is almost always—as on every one of the issues just mentioned—to challenge, reverse, and overthrow traditional American practices and values.”
Professor Lino Graglia
https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817946020_1.pdf

"Supreme Court Sides With Coach Over Prayers on 50-Yard Line

Joseph Kennedy, a former high school football coach in Bremerton, Wash., had a constitutional right to pray on the field after his team’s games, the justices ruled.:

PC, you are just too rigid. Off topic but how do you deal with life in the real world?

The irony is the liberals you hate so much accomplished more than any religion.

'This is Your Story - The Progressive Story of America. Pass It On.'

So sad how blind you are.

You've been tricked into supporting the ideologies we fought in WWII.

Watch how I leave you speechless:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

standing with criminals and felons rather than law-abiding citizens

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Now......which is your favorite?

Forum List

Back