Homegrown Fascists, Fearful Of Faith

Please post your version of the First Amendment
Look, if this jackwipe wants to build a stadium, create his own private religious school, and refuse any state funding--then he can go for it. I don't give a shit. But here he is, at a stadium funded with public money, drawing a salary paid with public money

I am not impressed. He wants to proselyte for Christ, then do it, but not on the government's dime. That is my version of the first amendment. You can't ride the coattails of the government in order to propagate your religious agenda.

Last edited:
Look, if this jackwipe wants to build a stadium, create his own private religious school, and refuse any state funding--then he can go for it. I don't give a shit. But here he is, at a stadium funded with public money, drawing a salary paid with public money

I am not impressed. He wants to proselyte for Christ, then do it, but not on the government's dime. That is my version of the first amendment. You can't ride the coattails of the government in order to propagate your religious agenda.
What does your version of the First Amendment say? Please post it so we can be certain we're talking about the same issue

Who is he forcing to worship God?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

The coach's action both: established some unnamed religion as the national religion AND kept Progressives from worshipping Mo' n Bigga Gubbamint. Right?

1651071811656.png

Who is he forcing to worship God?
Ah yes, another poster that didn't bother to read the Amicus Brief I linked to. The coach is a narcistic asshole that has no problem "pressuring" those kids to join him for his prayer at midfield. He doesn't have to require them to join him. Have you never been part of a team? Do you not understand the dynamics of how they work? Someone refuses to join him they will be seen as not being a team player. Peer pressure from fellow players, perhaps a loss of playing time, being ostracized from, not only other teammates, but within the student body itself. At least one of his players, an atheist, attested to as much. He felt pressured to participate.

So, there is a religion that has protected status for many years when it comes to smoking pot. It is part of their rituals and they can not be prosecuted for participating. Besides, Washington is a legal weed state. So now, instead of a "Christian" assistant coach we got a Rastafarian assistant coach. And at the end of every game he likes to fire a blunt up at the 50 yard line. He invites the other players, they don't have to show up, but they can if they like. He is just engaging in his silent private little prayer moment. Of course he posts those ceremonies on social media, solicits interviews from TV news crews, and at homecoming, well Snoop Dog comes along to give his support. You OK with that "pressure"?

The laughable part of Monday's oral arguments was when the coach's lawyer was asked about this type of "pressure". His response was, "The school district should put in place a "regulation", his words not mine, that forbids this type of pressure. I mean damn, who knew. I mean all a school district has to do is put in a "regulation" and suddenly the Mean Girls Club of Varsity Cheerleaders is going to start treating everyone equally. A "regulation" and high school cliches disappear overnight.

Nope, all you idiots supporting this coach are like Mr. Limpet. You wish, you wish, you wish you lived in a world where Christianity ruled the day. Pretty soon you are going to find yourself a fish running from missiles trying to run up your ass.

Ah yes, another poster that didn't bother to read the Amicus Brief I linked to. The coach is a narcistic asshole that has no problem "pressuring" those kids to join him for his prayer at midfield. He doesn't have to require them to join him. Have you never been part of a team? Do you not understand the dynamics of how they work? Someone refuses to join him they will be seen as not being a team player. Peer pressure from fellow players, perhaps a loss of playing time, being ostracized from, not only other teammates, but within the student body itself. At least one of his players, an atheist, attested to as much. He felt pressured to participate.

So, there is a religion that has protected status for many years when it comes to smoking pot. It is part of their rituals and they can not be prosecuted for participating. Besides, Washington is a legal weed state. So now, instead of a "Christian" assistant coach we got a Rastafarian assistant coach. And at the end of every game he likes to fire a blunt up at the 50 yard line. He invites the other players, they don't have to show up, but they can if they like. He is just engaging in his silent private little prayer moment. Of course he posts those ceremonies on social media, solicits interviews from TV news crews, and at homecoming, well Snoop Dog comes along to give his support. You OK with that "pressure"?

The laughable part of Monday's oral arguments was when the coach's lawyer was asked about this type of "pressure". His response was, "The school district should put in place a "regulation", his words not mine, that forbids this type of pressure. I mean damn, who knew. I mean all a school district has to do is put in a "regulation" and suddenly the Mean Girls Club of Varsity Cheerleaders is going to start treating everyone equally. A "regulation" and high school cliches disappear overnight.

Nope, all you idiots supporting this coach are like Mr. Limpet. You wish, you wish, you wish you lived in a world where Christianity ruled the day. Pretty soon you are going to find yourself a fish running from missiles trying to run up your ass.
So, you can't answer my question. You're just pissed a guy worships God in public.

Too bad.

So, you can't answer my question. You're just pissed a guy worships God in public.

Too bad.

What it comes down to is that the Marxists, the Militant Secularists, can't stand up to the competition.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

Did you ever object to that?

No?

Okay, then.
You think they are one and the same? Kneeling had nothing to do with religion. It was a freedom of speech issue, but what I did support was a team owner willing to fire someone for it. It was a small spectacle, took attention away from the game, and honestly, was unprofessional. In this case were are not talking about a spectacle, we are talking a full blown circus. This jackwhipe was not fired for praying a midfield, he was fired for turning that moment of prayer into a full blown circus.

But again, back to the professional football players. Many believe that whole kneeling thing went so far because of PEER PRESSURE. Without the peer pressure the whole thing would have blown over before the first bye week. So, we got grown men that often weigh in excess of 300 pounds, many over 6 foot five, and all of them making millions of dollars a year. If they are susceptible to peer pressure how can you argue, as some of the SCOTUS did during oral arguments, that 14 year olds weighing 120 pounds soaking wet, maybe five six, and with a twenty buck a week allowance, are not?

What it comes down to is that the Marxists, the Militant Secularists, can't stand up to the competition.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro
I think Ben Shapiro should be able to answer his own question quite easily. It should be obvious, you curb religion. That is precisely what the founding fathers did. The American Revolution was a backlash against the First Great Awakening as much as it was anything else.

I think Ben Shapiro should be able to answer his own question quite easily. It should be obvious, you curb religion. That is precisely what the founding fathers did. The American Revolution was a backlash against the First Great Awakening as much as it was anything else.

What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposes as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposes as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.
You got that reserved so you can just paste it up instead of even attempting a rebuttal. I used the search function sister, and I ask again, if you didn't attend Brown WHO THE FUCK DID? And while we are at, Yale, who attended Yale? So you claim to have attended Columbia, in a couple years it will probably morph to Harvard, or possibly Yale.

Look, I don't want to be mean here but I just can't see a graduate of Columbia, or Brown, or Yale, being this ignorant of American History. There was the First Great Awakening, do you even know about it? Who the leaders were? Do you even know where "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" comes from? Have you never heard the term "New Lights"?

I mean this shit is simple. Were the founding fathers molded by the First Great Awakening, or were they molded from the Age of Enlightenment? This is simple, easy shit, for anyone with any background in History. I mean not even an Ivy League school, but a simple AP history class could answer that question immediately.

Where did you live while attending Columbia? Especially first year. What years did you attend, and in your final two years, what professors did you study under? I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the ivy league of public schools. I studied under two Nobel laurates, a former director of the OMB--of whom I was his TA, and a Pulitzer prize winning author.

The biggest thing, no graduate from any Ivy league school would be such a loser as to base their entire self worth on the image they mightily attempt to project on a worthless ass messageboard filled with idiots. So much that you have thousands and thousands of post. You are a fatass housewife that has a clueless husband. You sit at home all day ranting and raving between washing the clothes and doing the dishes. Then you disappear in the evening as you fix the provider your sorry ass is dependent upon supper, knell down and take off his shoes, and take your real job as a slave, dependent on someone else for your support. God bless your heart, but you can stop trying to blow smoke up this old Southern boy's ass. That dog ain't going to hunt.

You think they are one and the same? Kneeling had nothing to do with religion. It was a freedom of speech issue, but what I did support was a team owner willing to fire someone for it. It was a small spectacle, took attention away from the game, and honestly, was unprofessional. In this case were are not talking about a spectacle, we are talking a full blown circus. This jackwhipe was not fired for praying a midfield, he was fired for turning that moment of prayer into a full blown circus.

But again, back to the professional football players. Many believe that whole kneeling thing went so far because of PEER PRESSURE. Without the peer pressure the whole thing would have blown over before the first bye week. So, we got grown men that often weigh in excess of 300 pounds, many over 6 foot five, and all of them making millions of dollars a year. If they are susceptible to peer pressure how can you argue, as some of the SCOTUS did during oral arguments, that 14 year olds weighing 120 pounds soaking wet, maybe five six, and with a twenty buck a week allowance, are not?
You just can't comprehend that not everyone wants to control people like leftists do.

A Christian doesn't believe that God is influenced by actions forced upon others. In other words, you can't force anyone to pray to God.

Can you understand that?

No, it wasn't. It was a backlash against tyranny. Stop making shit up.

You just can't comprehend that not everyone wants to control people like leftists do.

A Christian doesn't believe that God is influenced by actions forced upon others. In other words, you can't force anyone to pray to God.

Can you understand that?

Free will is not in their ken.

Can you understand that?
You and others here absolutely ignore the underlying "force" that this coach was using to "improve these kids", his words, not mine. This was not about him having a private prayer moment at the fifty-yard line. He tried that, it didn't work for him. This was about praying like the hypocrites, to be seen. But more importantly, it was about influencing those children, and utilizing the pressure of being a member of the team, the stress of possibly losing playing time, and the peer pressure any student who refused to participate would have been forced to endure, in order to "force" them to be there for his "private" prayer.

And that is the thing here. It appears the majority of the SCOTUS is in the same court. They are ignoring that pressure too. Because they have no problem with that pressure being applied to those students because, well, it just might turn them to Christianity. And I am sorry, but that is the antithesis of what the founders believed. And to be brutally honest, that is more a tactic of the Muslims, and Jihad, than any Christian thought I am aware of. But you fools go ahead and run with it. Just don't expect me to get behind it.

No, it wasn't. It was a backlash against tyranny. Stop making shit up.
Ironic. Comically ironic. One definition of tyranny is absolute power within one person. If Trump were that one person you would be fully onboard. So tell me again, what was it the founders were against, and how do you stand with them and support Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back