Home sales have fallen from an average of over 10 million a year to 4.4 million per year

This is about cutting inflation.... This is the plan. Blame the Fed if anyone.
This is about insane government spending causing the inflation, and then government coming along and raising rates to kill the inflation

It is akin to people taking Chemo to kill the inflationary cancer cells government has placed in the economy. Sure, it helps fight inflation but it is also killing the economy at the same time. The only question becomes, which will die first?

So what does government do?

That's right, spend even more.

And the thing is that used to be a thing that Democrats protested against…. now they are speaking in favor of anti-Americanism, destroying historical statues and supporting racism is at the workplace. Unthinkable.
what a load of crap, ask a black person what they think about all the monuments to Confederate heroes. the real anti-americanism is making up lies about election fraud and disrespecting election officials the Department of Justice FBI Etcetera Etcetera all without any evidence, Just your scumbag pundits brain wash....

what a load of crap, ask a black person what they think about all the monuments to Confederate heroes. the real anti-americanism is making up lies about election fraud and disrespecting election officials the Department of Justice FBI Etcetera Etcetera all without any evidence, Just your scumbag pundits brain wash....
Election fraud happens every election.

The only question is, did it influence any results, like Blaggo selling Obama's seat to the highest bidder in Chicago.

Wakey, wakey.

This is about insane government spending causing the inflation, and then government coming along and raising rates to kill the inflation

It is akin to people taking Chemo to kill the inflationary cancer cells government has placed in the economy. Sure, it helps fight inflation but it is also killing the economy at the same time. The only question becomes, which will die first?

So what does government do?

That's right, spend even more.
everything you know is stupid propaganda. every country in the world has the same inflation problem And it is caused by Putin screwing up the oil and grain markets, when 15% of the market comes from that area.... corporate supposedly Democratic media is just about as bad. every other country in the world knows the truth about it

What do you think about the price of homes do you think they will come down or Will the economy continue being horrible for the workingman?

Election fraud happens every election.

The only question is, did it influence any results, like Blaggo selling Obama's seat to the highest bidder in Chicago.

Wakey, wakey.
That is not anti American garbage at all LOL. you are a disgrace as bad as your media, a good citizen looks at all the evidence and you'd look at nothing, brainwashed functional moron hater. Go back to Russia and take the Orange clown oligarch with you

Well I am a real estate investor and former appraiser. Many market indicators have pointed to the real estate taking a big f in crap for over two years. Many homes that should have been foreclosed on have not been foreclosed. Several large lending institutions are near or over the allowable REO percent to total assets and are not listing the homes for sale as they should. Something is going on that I have not experienced in my lifetime. The game is not being played as it supposed to be. I tried for a year and a half to accomplish a short sale purchase on a an fha financed home. The bank that shall not be named did not honor a contract I had on the home. I could have sued and infoced that contract but in the time it would have taken to bring the situation through court I have bought rehabbed and sold three homes. This was an fha loan. The federal government would have made up any gap between what my purchase price and what was owed on the home. The bank instead elected to foreclose on the home adding to their already huge and dangerous stable of property they already own. This makes absolutely no sense. It does not end there they foreclosed on that home over a year and a half ago and still do not have the property relisted. This makes even less sense. There is some unknown market factor that I do not understand and have not faced in my life. I know that Blackrock is buying the crap out of single family homes and likely a big part of this unknown factor. They are buying at bubble level prices when real estate should be tanking. In Accordance with what has happened in the past one would think they would be left holding a rather large bag but are not acting in accordance to the situation. Some thing is afoot that I and other normal investors do not understand.

I don't have your experience but get what you mean. I mean WTH? Interest rates are much higher yet the market has hardly reacted to it.

francoHFW

This guy is a part of the problem saying “ask a black man what he thinks” . Why the hell is he not asking “ask a white man what he thinks about homeless white people or the fact that Black people owned millions of white slaves in north Africa. “

Franco you’re acting like a lowlife .. f off with your race baiting we need better jobs and lower home prices!!

Holy Toledo we have a horrible problem in this country where maybe 2% of Americans like Franco are either white people who hate themselves or Black people who are racist against white. Cut that shit out and fix the economy!!!!

What do you think about the price of homes do you think they will come down or Will the economy continue being horrible for the workingman?
when GOP base voters wake up from their nightmare and vote Democratic again and we tax the rich again And cut taxes on regular people again, the price of homes will come down even more. biden is actually making it easier for lower income people to get mortgages right now.

everything you know is stupid propaganda. every country in the world has the same inflation problem And it is caused by Putin screwing up the oil and grain markets, when 15% of the market comes from that area.... corporate supposedly Democratic media is just about as bad. every other country in the world knows the truth about it
First of all, Blago did try to sell Obama's seat when he left

He went to jail for it.

Secondly, every election cycle there is documented fraud.

Again, people have gone to jail for it.

And lastly, Putin did contribute to inflation, but there have been many other things also contributing. Spending money you don't have is one, a major one for the US, as it has amassed the largest debt in human history. No one disputes the notion that spending money increases inflation. But they don't stop spending to, they? No, they just spend more.

Covid was also a big cause. You shut down the world economy and then you have shortages. You have shortages then you have inflationary prices. Again, not rocket science.

Then you have the war on fossil fuels. Walk into a store, and what do you see? Everything required fossil fuels to get there. Also, everything is wrapped in or made with plastic, which is also fossil fuels. Or maybe it grew in the ground and required fertilizer. Again, fossil fuels.

So when you raise the cost of fossil fuels, you raise costs across the world economy.

All of these things governments across the globe have done to the world economy. They are all to blame.

But being a communist, you can't speak out against such things because you are in favor of all of it. So you just blame Putin

Pathetic.

I don't have your experience but get what you mean. I mean WTH? Interest rates are much higher yet the market has hardly reacted to it.
It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It is not just higher interest rates but those rates are applied to bubble pricing a double whammy and no market response. I am flat baffled by it. I have been sitting on money looking to buy a dip that never comes. I wanna grow a pair and try and make a big move but got caught holding the bag back in 08. Sooner or later that music is going to stop and I wanna have a chair when it does. I am looking for one more good deal to try and flip but still wanna remain cautious.

My interest rate is fixed at 2.6 something. My property taxes have skyrocketed FOR NO REASON
That was smart of you to get that fixed rate because a lot of Americans are paying around 7% interest now. Sorry to hear about your property taxes going up these are the most serious issues facing our country and they are only exacerbated by the far left wing When it comes to social issues. The BLM riots the pushing of critical race theory disgusting pushing that the white man is evil when it comes to history never mind that Black people owned slaves just like white people did …..that jacks up prices when we have riots in the streets businesses get worried and everything goes up in price including insurance costs.

So the government has a lot of the media under their control they have a very small but loud and dangerous percentage of Americans like francoHFW completely brainwashed into saying horrible things about white people and not giving a damn about how bad our economy is today.

Last edited:
Pipe dream.

We're going up with no end in sight.

Higher prices mean higher assessed values means absurdly high property tax receipts for the government.

This year alone my assessed value went up nearly 30%.

God awful government scam to steal our money
Property taxes are a revenue generator. The increases generally support schools and public safety.

If they want your house eventually, that would be a good reason

Taxes may be higher than actual rent at some point.
Imagine that chaotic situation where an old couple has their home completely paid off but they’re paying high costs for property taxes. What the hell come on America let’s fix things. We need better leader ship in this country

Imagine that chaotic situation where an old couple has their home completely paid off but they’re paying high costs for property taxes. What the hell come on America let’s fix things. We need better leader ship in this country
You will end up owning nothing and be happy

Actually, you will end up owning nothing, the happiness part must be imposed by the government.

You will end up owning nothing and be happy

Actually, you will end up owning nothing, the happiness part must be imposed by the government.
We can only hope that these problems are resolved. Because if somebody doesn’t own their house they are dependent on whoever they are paying rent to hoping that they don’t raise the costs.

Forum List

Back