Home sales have fallen from an average of over 10 million a year to 4.4 million per year

This is about cutting inflation.... This is the plan. Blame the Fed if anyone.
the Fed didn’t cause Xidenflation. They are reacting to it, and trying to combat it, and the only way to do that is raise the rate…but the dembot ignore it and continue their war on the working class…this rates continue to skyrocket

So what is the general consensus here are the price of homes going to stay where they are, will they go up or will they go down?. And how many Americans will be forced to live in tiny communist apartment as the years go on. Can Joe Biden be like FDR and save our economy? Or will it take Donald Trump or perhaps Ron DeSantis to lead the way?

Also look at how brainwashed the far left is they keep waving their LGBT flag, their pro Ukraine flag their BLM flags they don’t talk about or give a darn that we have a horrible economy that millions of Americans cannot afford a house like they used to in the American past.

So it’s probably like 2% of Americans who support BLM and the radical transgender agenda while ignoring the evidence in their face of how bad the economy is …and how the far left wing riots contribute to that economy.

So what is the general consensus here are the price of homes going to stay where they are, will they go up or will they go down?. And how many Americans will be forced to live in tiny communist apartment as the years go on. Can Joe Biden be like FDR and save our economy? Or will it take Donald Trump or perhaps Ron DeSantis to lead the way?

Also look at how brainwashed the far left is they keep waving their LGBT flag, their pro Ukraine flag their BLM flags they don’t talk about or give a darn that we have a horrible economy that millions of Americans cannot afford a house like they used to in the American past.

So it’s probably like 2% of Americans who support BLM and the radical transgender agenda while ignoring the evidence in their face of how bad the economy is …and how the far left wing riots contribute to that economy.
sadly, under xiden’s american, rent is skyrocketing…folks can’t even afford to live in an apartment

sadly, under xiden’s american, rent is skyrocketing…folks can’t even afford to live in an apartment

I hear that brother I was speaking with the Poker dealer in Vegas the guy works at the Westgate his rent went up $500 a month that is astronomical for a working class guy.

I hear that brother I was speaking with the Poker dealer in Vegas the guy works at the Westgate his rent went up $500 a month that is astronomical for a working class guy.
It's worse in some liberal run cities where crime has skyrocketed...not only are folks getting evicted, but getting robbed by their movers.

The poor just keep getting poorer in Xiden's America

47 minute mark of the following video

This means that there’s going to be more communist style apartments popping up all over America. This is a truly horrific situation the country is in now. The only people that are benefiting from this crisis are real estate people who might own apartment complexes or something similar… but even they will soon face problems if our economy continues to go down like it is. If something isn’t done about the high cost of the price of homes there’s going to be more crime in this country. If people don’t have a house if all they ever do is rent a small apartment it drives up their stress levels …and leads many of them to commit crimes like bank robbery or similar to try and have money.

It’s easy for the rich white BLM supporters and the rich white far left people who don’t care about the economy…. they’re already retired they have a house…. they can waive their BLM signs and Ukrainian flag there LGBT flags ….they think they’re doing right when they’re not. They need to be protesting and speaking in favor of fixing the American economy and having a sound foreign policy.

We have a bad government in this country. Which explains why our economy is in the tank you see that’s what we had during the Great Depression.. but it took a strong democrat government to get us out of the great depression. Whatever people might say about whatever political party or political leaders of American history here are the undeniable facts . We had an economic boom in the 1940s because we had great leader ship in a great country.

We had a pretty good country and a pretty good economy in 2018 and 2019 and it completely tanked in 2020 …we can blame the coronavirus you can blame the BLM riots you can blame the loss of confidence and investing into American companies due to rioting and social disputes in America and foreign issues around the world. Whatever it may be we had an economic crisis in 2020 obviously the printing of trillions of dollars to give away In stimulus packages was a horrific decision.

Whatever somebody might think about Donald Trump or Joe Biden is no longer the issue.

The issue is who or what do you think will lower the price of homes in this country? Or will the price of homes keep going up there for making it even worse of the country for the middle class?

Reduction in yearly sales will lower the price of homes....eventually. That is how it works...and has worked.

Reduction in yearly sales will lower the price of homes....eventually. That is how it works...and has worked.
Whatever the case may be my friend I hope that the price of homes come down for the working class families in America. We don’t know what’s gonna happen though …. like you I hope for the best but none of us can predict the future we could always do the best we can.

you see it takes great leadership and a country that cares about its own history and we have two problems on that front… right now we have bad leadership and we have the left wing in America many of them are against American history and that’s not something we can laugh or claim to be fake, you know it’s true there are people who riot in America and burn American flags and claim the country has “systemic racism” and the police are the enemy. So that leads to degradation..

It's worse in some liberal run cities where crime has skyrocketed...not only are folks getting evicted, but getting robbed by their movers.

The poor just keep getting poorer in Xiden's America
The poor have benefited the past few years, with stimulus and in wage hikes from what I have read.

which will be devasting to people that own homes...a lot of Americans that's their nest egg...Xiden's economy policies are destroying the value of real estate...just wow

Whatever the case may be my friend I hope that the price of homes come down for the working class families in America. We don’t know what’s gonna happen though you see it takes great leadership and a country that cares about its own history and we have two problems on that front right now we have bad leadership and we have the left wing in America many of them are against American history and that’s not something you can laugh at her claim to be fake you know it’s true they are people who riot in America and burn American flags and clean the country has systemic racism and the police are the enemy. So that leads to degradation..
Partisan hogwash mumbo jumbo my dear!

which will be devasting to people that own homes...a lot of Americans that's their nest egg...Xiden's economy policies are destroying the value of real estate...just wow
You can't have it both ways. Either you think real estate is too high, or you don't think so.

The poor have benefited the past few years, with stimulus and in wage hikes from what I have read.
not from wage "hikes' - wages haven't been able to keep up with Xidenflation....so there is no real wage hike...in fact people are poorer...

Wages continue to rise, but they still aren’t keeping pace with inflation​

Real Wages Fall For The Twenty-First Month As Rent And Food Prices Keep Rising​

the last time we saw real wage increases was under Trump...and that was the first time since prior to Obama...https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/pay-gains-under-trumps-best-since-the-great-recession.html
ECONOMY

Pay gains during Trump’s first year in office best since the Great Recession​

The Employment Cost Index, a measure of salary and benefit costs, registered a 2.6 percent gain for the full year, tied for the best since 2007.

Partisan hogwash mumbo jumbo my dear!
I’d love to hear what you actually have to think about the topic.

You have openly seen Americans on the left-wing saying America is a racist country and the police are racist, what are you actually disagreeing with my friend?

Can you talk with any working class person my friend they’re struggling big time in this country. It’s just the economics that’s what comes with high grocery prices and high gas prices, you know the American past and like the 1950s America’s got great jobs right out of high school. We lost millions of those jobs in the 1980s and 1990s and they weren’t really replaced. On top of all of that now as I said as you know as we all know we have high prices everything is up in price. So it’s a horrible time for the working class right now

The printing of trillions of dollars in stimulus packages approved by Republicans and Democrats will go down as one of the worst choices in American history.

And the American past men and women worked incredibly hard and they earned a great middle-class living at the factories. Now look at how lazy Americans are, they rely on government handouts certainly many Americans rely on government handouts that is not a good thing at all. Take it from my Palestinian friend who came to this country and said you know what I’m going to be a maker not a taker. It’s all we need people like him. You see that’s the liberal side of me that’s the old-school Democrat.

Whatever you may think of Biden, whatever you may think of Trump, whatever you may think of BLM the facts are undeniable …everything is higher in price now compared to 2019. Who will do something about this who will lead our country into the glory days that we used to have throughout much of the 20th century.?

You know the black middle-class and the white middle-class is nothing like it used to be …who will bring back the American middle class?

Do you think Joe Biden will lead us to have a better middle class, how will he actually do this?

Last edited:
Good thing I bought my house when trump was in office. I got a 2.1 interest rate, and he was keeping low income housing away from single family home areas.

Down side was houses were selling so fast I couldn't make an offer when I found what I wanted. I just had to pay what they wanted

You can't have it both ways. Either you think real estate is too high, or you don't think so.
I don't think real estate is "too high" - I think interest rates are, and rent...both are due to Xidenflation.

Pipe dream.

We're going up with no end in sight.

Higher prices mean higher assessed values means absurdly high property tax receipts for the government.

This year alone my assessed value went up nearly 30%.

God awful government scam to steal our money
And all the democrats want to push are apartments and condos, getting people out of their cars and living in their "six block self-contained village." Fifteen years from now, they will be the new ghettos with the attendant gangs--but the politicians will still have their Martha's Vineyard and Rehoboth, DE beachfront estates, far removed from all of those problems that they created for the "common folk."

Forum List

Back