Home sales have fallen from an average of over 10 million a year to 4.4 million per year

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
47 minute mark of the following video

This means that there’s going to be more communist style apartments popping up all over America. This is a truly horrific situation the country is in now. The only people that are benefiting from this crisis are real estate people who might own apartment complexes or something similar… but even they will soon face problems if our economy continues to go down like it is. If something isn’t done about the high cost of the price of homes there’s going to be more crime in this country. If people don’t have a house if all they ever do is rent a small apartment it drives up their stress levels …and leads many of them to commit crimes like bank robbery or similar to try and have money.

It’s easy for the rich white BLM supporters and the rich white far left people who don’t care about the economy…. they’re already retired they have a house…. they can waive their BLM signs and Ukrainian flag there LGBT flags ….they think they’re doing right when they’re not. They need to be protesting and speaking in favor of fixing the American economy and having a sound foreign policy.

We have a bad government in this country. Which explains why our economy is in the tank you see that’s what we had during the Great Depression.. but it took a strong democrat government to get us out of the great depression. Whatever people might say about whatever political party or political leaders of American history here are the undeniable facts . We had an economic boom in the 1940s because we had great leader ship in a great country.

We had a pretty good country and a pretty good economy in 2018 and 2019 and it completely tanked in 2020 …we can blame the coronavirus you can blame the BLM riots you can blame the loss of confidence and investing into American companies due to rioting and social disputes in America and foreign issues around the world. Whatever it may be we had an economic crisis in 2020 obviously the printing of trillions of dollars to give away In stimulus packages was a horrific decision.

Whatever somebody might think about Donald Trump or Joe Biden is no longer the issue.

The issue is who or what do you think will lower the price of homes in this country? Or will the price of homes keep going up there for making it even worse of the country for the middle class?

Last edited:
This means that there’s gonna be more tidy communist tile apartments popping up all over America. This is a truly horrific situation the country isn’t now. It’s easy for the rich white BLM supporters and the rich white far left people who don’t care about the economy they’re already retired they have a house they can waive their BLM signs are Ukrainian flag there are LGBT flags think they’re doing right when they’re not. They need to be protesting in speaking in favor of fixing the American economy and having a sound foreign policy.

We have horrible government in this country. Which explains why are economy is in the tag you see that’s what we had during the Great Depression but it took a strong democrat government to get us out of the great depression. Whatever people might say about whatever political party or political leaders of American history here are the undeniable on this beautiful fax. We had an economic boom in the 1940s because we had great leader ship in a great country. We had a pretty good country and a pretty good economy in 2018 and 2019 and it completely tags in 2020 you can plan the coronavirus you can blame the BLM riots you can blame the loss of confidence and investing into American companies due to rioting and social disputes in America and foreign issues around the world.

Whatever somebody might think about Donald Trump or Joe Biden is no longer the issue. The issue is who or what do you think will lower the price of homes in this country? Or will the price of homes keep going up there for making it even worse of the country for the middle class?
The prices must drop.

This means that there’s going to be more communist style apartments popping up all over America. This is a truly horrific situation the country is in now. The only people that are benefiting from this crisis are real estate people who might own apartment complexes or something similar… but even they will soon face problems if our economy continues to go down like it is. If something isn’t done about the high cost of the price of homes there’s going to be more crime in this country. If people don’t have a house if all they ever do is rent a small apartment it drives up their stress levels …and leads many of them to commit crimes like bank robbery or similar to try and have money.

It’s easy for the rich white BLM supporters and the rich white far left people who don’t care about the economy…. they’re already retired they have a house…. they can waive their BLM signs and Ukrainian flag there LGBT flags ….they think they’re doing right when they’re not. They need to be protesting and speaking in favor of fixing the American economy and having a sound foreign policy.

We have a bad government in this country. Which explains why our economy is in the tank you see that’s what we had during the Great Depression.. but it took a strong democrat government to get us out of the great depression. Whatever people might say about whatever political party or political leaders of American history here are the undeniable facts . We had an economic boom in the 1940s because we had great leader ship in a great country.

We had a pretty good country and a pretty good economy in 2018 and 2019 and it completely tanked in 2020 …we can blame the coronavirus you can blame the BLM riots you can blame the loss of confidence and investing into American companies due to rioting and social disputes in America and foreign issues around the world. Whatever it may be we had an economic crisis in 2020 obviously the printing of trillions of dollars to give away In stimulus packages was a horrific decision.

Whatever somebody might think about Donald Trump or Joe Biden is no longer the issue.

The issue is who or what do you think will lower the price of homes in this country? Or will the price of homes keep going up there for making it even worse of the country for the middle class?

Well what do you know about baby boomers? They make up a large percentage of our population. Also they are about to start dying in mass. I am one of them. As that happens millions of homes will be on the market. I will be worm food and young people will have some cheap houses. So worry not AI is a bigger problem to worry about. Computers and robots are going to take a shit load of jobs. That is a bigger worry for those of you that will be above ground in ten years.

The government or corporate America, may end up buying up all the houses and making everyone rent.

That is the communist ideal after all.

The government or corporate America, may end up buying up all the houses and making everyone rent.

That is the communist ideal after all.
I could see that happening it’s quite obvious that Democrats are pursuing Marxist policies.

Democrats are destroying the middle class dream

All of this could have been avoided if libs had more common sense

But they dont

Inventory has dropped. Mortgage rates too high. People aren't selling, especially those with low interest rates.
The sky is blue.

Rocks are hard

Tell us something we don't know.

Well what do you know about baby boomers? They make up a large percentage of our population. Also they are about to start dying in mass. I am one of them. As that happens millions of homes will be on the market. I will be worm food and young people will have some cheap houses. So worry not AI is a bigger problem to worry about. Computers and robots are going to take a shit load of jobs. That is a bigger worry for those of you that will be above ground in ten years.
I hope you live as long as possible my friend. And I think there’s more to the picture than what you’re speaking of. Although certainly when these people die their homes go on the market or some family member inherents their homes.

What do you think is going to happen with the housing market in a few years from now will the price of homes be lower or higher in your view?

Here is the most important point regardless of what anybody thinks about the situation if they think The current market benefits them or not …..there are huge portions of young Americans who cannot afford a house so that has a direct effect on their mental state and well-being. It’s a big problem and it needs to be resolved.

The prospect of waiting any time at all for young men in this country who are ready to buy a home and take care of their wife and kids …. But they can’t because of the high price of homes-it’s a big problem take it they don’t wanna wait any longer than what they have already been waiting.

Pipe dream.

We're going up with no end in sight.

Higher prices mean higher assessed values means absurdly high property tax receipts for the government.

This year alone my assessed value went up nearly 30%.

God awful government scam to steal our money
So if everything is not paid off you’re probably paying quite a bit more for your mortgage now I take it? And right now it might be deemed a sellers market but just as you know if somebody sells now they have to buy a home at a higher price.

a lot of people by the way have sold their homes and then move to a state where home prices are much lower. But That can create issues

So if everything is not paid off you’re probably paying quite a bit more for your mortgage now I take it? And right now it might be deemed a sellers market but just as you know if somebody sells now they have to buy a home at a higher price.

a lot of people by the way have sold their homes and then move to estate we’re home prices are much lower. But That can create issues
My interest rate is fixed at 2.6 something. My property taxes have skyrocketed FOR NO REASON

the adults from the Democratic Party have handled it, brainwashed functional moron.

I hope you live as long as possible my friend. And I think there’s more to the picture than what you’re speaking of. Although certainly when these people die their homes go on the market or some family member inherents their homes.

What do you think is going to happen with the housing market in a few years from now will the price of homes be lower or higher in your view?

Here is the most important point regardless of what anybody thinks about the situation if they think The current market benefits them or not …..there are huge portions of young Americans who cannot afford a house so that has a direct effect on their mental state and well-being. It’s a big problem and it needs to be resolved.

The prospect of waiting any time at all for young men in this country who are ready to buy a home and take care of their wife and kids …. But they can’t because of the high price of homes-it’s a big problem take it they don’t wanna wait any longer than what they have already been waiting.
Well I am a real estate investor and former appraiser. Many market indicators have pointed to the real estate taking a big f in crap for over two years. Many homes that should have been foreclosed on have not been foreclosed. Several large lending institutions are near or over the allowable REO percent to total assets and are not listing the homes for sale as they should. Something is going on that I have not experienced in my lifetime. The game is not being played as it supposed to be. I tried for a year and a half to accomplish a short sale purchase on a an fha financed home. The bank that shall not be named did not honor a contract I had on the home. I could have sued and infoced that contract but in the time it would have taken to bring the situation through court I have bought rehabbed and sold three homes. This was an fha loan. The federal government would have made up any gap between what my purchase price and what was owed on the home. The bank instead elected to foreclose on the home adding to their already huge and dangerous stable of property they already own. This makes absolutely no sense. It does not end there they foreclosed on that home over a year and a half ago and still do not have the property relisted. This makes even less sense. There is some unknown market factor that I do not understand and have not faced in my life. I know that Blackrock is buying the crap out of single family homes and likely a big part of this unknown factor. They are buying at bubble level prices when real estate should be tanking. In Accordance with what has happened in the past one would think they would be left holding a rather large bag but are not acting in accordance to the situation. Some thing is afoot that I and other normal investors do not understand.

My interest rate is fixed at 2.6 something. My property taxes have skyrocketed FOR NO REASON
raising taxes on the rich and especially the Mega Rich is so overdue after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. And tax cuts for regular people and cheap College and training daycare infrastructure vacations you know the drill- like in every other modern country for God's sake. go West Young man is over.

Forum List

Back