With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

Crow wasn't just redecorating his mom's house and paying her mortgage, he was paying his ward's tuition at prep school.

Your love affair with the destructive left-wing liberals is duly noted. Right, wrong, or otherwise, each and every justice now and in the past accepts freebies, even your beloved liberal justices. We can only hope that it does not influence their LEGAL, LAW-BASED decisions. If you haven't noticed, our whole political system is corrupt. We need to tear it down and start over.

He's not going anywhere, he is protected from removal or censure by a majority conservative Supreme Court and a complacent Republican Party that is just as corrupt as he is. He is, and really always has been, representative of the political party that put him in power.
When is Biden going to resign in disgrace?

You fucking progs kill me.

Your love affair with the destructive left-wing liberals is duly noted. Right, wrong, or otherwise, each and every justice now and in the past accepts freebies, even your beloved liberal justices. We can only hope that it does not influence their LEGAL, LAW-BASED decisions. If you haven't noticed, our whole political system is corrupt. We need to tear it down and start over.
How many contradictory positions can fit in one post?

He's not going anywhere, he is protected from removal or censure by a majority conservative Supreme Court and a complacent Republican Party that is just as corrupt as he is. He is, and really always has been, representative of the political party that put him in power.
I'm not so sure....

His colleagues may deem him expendable and leave him hanging to demonstrate the integrity of the institution.

My policy is no compromise with democrats and their phony morality police

So Thomas stays where he is and a curse on any repub that crosses the line

Forum List

Back