Home Owner Could Face Fines For Christmas Display

The only thing I can see on the second story that looks like a, "structure," is maybe. . . that sign? That HUGE THING, that says, "GRISWOLD FAMILY CHRISTMAS." I have no idea how it is secured up there, but yeah, that is clearly bigger than a person, and if it is backed with wood or metal, could be potentially harmful to someone if it fell on them.

Still, its his property, and none of the regulators business. . .

Do you wackos on the right actually think people on the left dont celebrate Christmas? Or is all this just group posturing so you dont break formation?
I'm not even a Christian, and we put up hundreds of lights. It's a time for good will toward man. Only you don't see much of that here.

Still, its his property, and none of the regulators business. . .

Damn right.

He shouldn't have done that if he wanted the freedom to do whatever he wants.

Honestly! It's his own fucking house!!! :rolleyes:

Dang that is awesome!!! We watch that movie every Christmas! Kudos to that guy for an amazing display

Ikr? Me too. Thanks for not scolding me about what I said about leftists btw as you already know that comment isn't directed towards you,.. it's just that I never hear about conservative snowflakes. Just saying. Not that that comment was directed towards anyone in particular though. :)

Forum List

Back