Home Depot founder knows what's going on in the "political realm"--disaster last 2 year

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This guy knows what's going on. A lot of Americans don't or apparently do not know. They are too busy with their nose in their "machines" or something.

I have had the same thought he has had: that things have changed "too drastically" (my words) in just the LAST 2 Years

for it be merely political incompetence

This guy knows what's going on. A lot of Americans don't or apparently do not know. They are too busy with their nose in their "machines" or something.

I have had the same thought he has had: that things have changed "too drastically" (my words) in just the LAST 2 Years

for it be merely political incompetence
Yea, the Democrats are conducting a far left cultural revolution.

Yea, the Democrats are conducting a far left cultural revolution.
I tend to think it will not succeed in the end

The only problem is

How long before the end comes? And what will "the end" look like?

scary thoughts

But I think most Americans think the left are loony as hell. Tell me I am not wrong!

Idiot Dems and their idiot policies are wrecking the country. The only question is how many Dem leaders will wind up in prison?

I tend to think it will not succeed in the end

The only problem is

How long before the end comes? And what will "the end" look like?

scary thoughts

But I think most Americans think the left are loony as hell. Tell me I am not wrong!

You're not wrong. The final act of 'the end' will look like The Purge movies.

Buy more ammo!!

Picture uber deadly local no-go zones throughout a lawless Nation.
France learned its lesson on this. But I'm not sure they learned well. I haven't kept up with news on France much.

Home Depot boi is bitter because Trump's far left wing protectionist tariffs really put a dent in their manufacturing costs, and Biden has kept the tariffs in place.

Home Depot’s suppliers are trying to head off some of the increased costs from rising tariffs by moving at least some of their production out of China, executives told investors Tuesday.

“I’m not aware of a single supplier who was not moving some form of manufacturing outside of China,” said Ted Decker, executive vice president of merchandising. “So we have suppliers moving production to Taiwan, to Vietnam, to Thailand, Indonesia and even back into the United States.”

CEO Craig Menear said the tariffs on Chinese goods are projected to have a “cost impact” on U.S. sales of about 2%, or $2 billion. With suppliers moving at least some of their manufacturing outside of China, that reduces that impact by roughly one percentage point, executives said.

Home Depot boi is bitter because Trump's far left wing protectionist tariffs really put a dent in their manufacturing costs, and Biden has kept the tariffs in place.

Home Depot’s suppliers are trying to head off some of the increased costs from rising tariffs by moving at least some of their production out of China, executives told investors Tuesday.

“I’m not aware of a single supplier who was not moving some form of manufacturing outside of China,” said Ted Decker, executive vice president of merchandising. “So we have suppliers moving production to Taiwan, to Vietnam, to Thailand, Indonesia and even back into the United States.”

CEO Craig Menear said the tariffs on Chinese goods are projected to have a “cost impact” on U.S. sales of about 2%, or $2 billion. With suppliers moving at least some of their manufacturing outside of China, that reduces that impact by roughly one percentage point, executives said.
this strikes me as a lie or at best faulty info, especially since you're a liberal and they always, always LIE.

Why would he say negative things about Dementia and seemingly in support of Trump

if what you say is true. So since I find it suspect, I will disregard the info, so called.

Yep but I have pretty much all I need. Not worried about power grid. I'll leave the worrying for you.

910.jpeg

Forum List

Back