Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

And so wasn’t Trump suggesting we should inject industrial disinfectants. Discussion doesn’t mean acceptance. You and a dictionary need to get better acquainted. You’re hilarious.
If course he didn’t say that, why you didn’t post the actual quote

How does that change the facts?
There are no facts from Ron Paul
. He’s not an 8n dependent source. Obviously you needed bloviation and just google shit to get any fellow conservative DS to agree, and you weren’t original. Co I ally rediculous source. Just search the fbi lazy.

There are no facts from Ron Paul
. He’s not an 8n dependent source. Obviously you needed bloviation and just google shit to get any fellow conservative DS to agree, and you weren’t original. Co I ally rediculous source. Just search the fbi lazy.
Fbi lied

If course he didn’t say that, why you didn’t post the actual quote
If you watched something other then Fix News they played trump BS on covid everywhere. Now you want to wast here post arguing over the obvious. Tool. Yes, Trumps an ignorant anti medical science dufus. UTUBE is foreign to you Also

Another internet tough guy.....boo.
Says the fucktard calling a random stranger trailer trash.

Fuck you, asshole.

You and your leftie pals are leaving town. You're done. Finished.

I'm just here so you can't say no one told you.

Oh, I am pretty sure he stopped her.

But any rational person not saying dumb shit to get attention from strangers on message boards knows that what the cops faced was a violent mob shouting death threats, not just one unarmed woman.

But how embarrassing for the violent hillbilly cultists that they put an unarmed woman at the tip of their spear.

Shameful, really.
It‘s just fine that the cops shoot an unarmed female Trump supporter but they best never shoot an unarmed Antifa or BLM supporter. Right?

Hell, the cops best not shoot an Antifa or BLM rioter even if he/she is throwing bricks or Molotov cocktails at the cops.

Different rules for different rioters.

It‘s just fine that the cops shoot an unarmed female Trump supporter but they best never shoot an unarmed Antifa or BLM supporter. Right?

Hell, the cops best not shoot an Antifa or BLM rioter even if he/she is throwing bricks or Molotov cocktails at the cops.

Different rules for different rioters.

Yeah well, this is going one of two ways. Either we all play by the same rules, or there are no rules.

Dems can take their pick. I'm agnostic, I win either way.

If we all play by the same rules then I too will adhere to those rules and abide by their boundaries.

If there are no rules, then I turn proactive. If I can't trust my elected morons to abide by the same rules I have to abide by, then they'll be the first ones on my shit list when the time comes.

That’s why the whack a doodle Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI because during the transition he called the Russian ambassador and told him that we would they would work something out with regard to sanctions. The members of the eventually administration and members of Congress had a had to restrain him from going forward with lifting sanctions. That’s the only reason they weren’t. Trump doesn’t get to excuse himself for wanting to do something stupid in favor of Russia because other wiser people stopped him.
Obama was actually ON RECORD talking to Russians about having more power to help them after the election....

And nobody said a word about it.

So, why take out Flynn?

Obama was actually ON RECORD talking to Russians about having more power to help them after the election....

And nobody said a word about it.

So, why take out Flynn?

The President is authorized to negotiate with Russia.

Flynn as a private citizen wasn't.

Obama pointed out the Medenev (who was just Putin's puppet president at that point) that no treaties were going to get signed before the election. That's just a fact of life.

The proof is already public.

Obama pointed out the Medenev (who was just Putin's puppet president at that point) that no treaties were going to get signed before the election. That's just a fact of life.
TRUE - and Obama was taking about SALT talks which wouid not be secretive when they openly expected to take place .

FLYNN WAS TALKING ABOUT LIFTING SANCTIONS WHICH was in opposition to official US POLICY at the time -needing Congress to act. Not just refer president,

Flynn WAS LOBBYING FOR Putin’s interest behind the back of Congress. And he wasn’t in office at the time. That’s why he pled guilty to a crime and took the pardon.

TRUE - and Obama was taking about SALT talks which wouid not be secretive when they openly expected to take place .

FLYNN WAS TALKING ABOUT LIFTING SANCTIONS WHICH was in opposition to official US POLICY at the time -needing Congress to act. Not just refer president,

Flynn WAS LOBBYING FOR Putin’s interest behind the back of Congress. And he wasn’t in office at the time. That’s why he pled guilty to a crime and took the pardon.

He plead guilty to avoid other charges, and then renege on them when Trump promised him a pardon to keep his mouth shut.

What law are you incorrectly referring to?

Says the fucktard calling a random stranger trailer trash.

Fuck you, asshole.

You and your leftie pals are leaving town. You're done. Finished.

I'm just here so you can't say no one told you.
Well, I’m effin right. You are traitor trash. Of course, not much different then most Humpers. Now threats. You’re predictably laughable. You are a random low life strange….dude. I’ll give you that.

Forum List

Back