Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

I am sure a growing percentage of the citizens in our nation agree with you. I feel the rules started to charge when Obama took over the Oval Office.

Trump realized there was a problem and promised to drain the Swamp. Unfortunately the Swamp was a lot deeper and far more nasty than Trump realized.

To make matters even worse, Hillary is thinking of running for President again. It seems we will never be rid of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Plus once again we see different rules for Democrats and Republicans in play.

Yes, the Right Wing Hill knows the only thing that motivates you is the fear of Hillary under your bed.

The ironic thing was, the "Swamp" Trump complained about probably kept his presidency from being more disastrous that it was. The professionals who know how to run the government did it despite his mismanagement.

Yes, the Right Wing Hill knows the only thing that motivates you is the fear of Hillary under your bed.

The ironic thing was, the "Swamp" Trump complained about probably kept his presidency from being more disastrous that it was. The professionals who know how to run the government did it despite his mismanagement.
TDS king tried to make a funny and failed

It‘s just fine that the cops shoot an unarmed female Trump supporter but they best never shoot an unarmed Antifa or BLM supporter. Right?
Wrong, of course. What bizarre morality you have, to think that.

No, pretty much anyone doing what Babbit did would have been shot.

Wrong, of course. What bizarre morality you have, to think that.

No, pretty much anyone doing what Babbit did would have been shot.
Dead wrong. However Judicial Watch is working on the case and they are a pack of bull dogs.

So now that we have the “professionals” running the government once again they are doing a wonderful job. Right?

We now have sky high gasoline prices and inflation as in the Carter administration. We even have a shortage of baby formula. We are on the verge of a recession. Russia has invaded Ukraine and China is considering invading Taiwan. Iran will soon have its nuclear weapons which will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East and a possible nuclear war between Iran and Israel.

Your professionals have been doing the same approach to problem solving for half a century and the results suck.

So now that we have the “professionals” running the government once again they are doing a wonderful job. Right?

We now have sky high gasoline prices and inflation as in the Carter administration. We even have a shortage of baby formula. We are on the verge of a recession. Russia has invaded Ukraine and China is considering invading Taiwan. Iran will soon have its nuclear weapons which will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East and a possible nuclear war between Iran and Israel.

Your professionals have been doing the same approach to problem solving for half a century and the results suck.

Okay, let's look at your list of OH MY GOD, THE SKY IS FALLING.

High Gasoline- Only really a problem if you are an idiot who still drives a gas guzzling SUV. Gasoline is only 3% of a families budget. It's even less of mine because I have a fuel efficient car and mostly work from home.

Baby Formula? What a first world problem. It's not like every mom doesn't already come equipped with two milk dispensers. Or that you can make baby formula at home with simple ingredients.

If we have a recession, it will be a mild one, mostly because we already have a labor shortage.

Russia has been bullying Ukraine for a decade. Their "invasion" failed, thanks to Biden rallying the west, something Trump wouldn't have done.

China isn't considering invading Taiwan. We've been hearing this song since the 1950's, and it's getting tiresome.

Iran isn't anywhere near a nuke. The fucking Jews have been trying to get us into a war with Iran since the 1990's.

Meanwhile, under Trump you had...

The worst riots since the 1960's
The worst recession since the Great Depression
The worst pandemic since 1919

High Gasoline- Only really a problem if you are an idiot who still drives a gas guzzling SUV.

You're a pathetic incel who isn't nearly man enough to do real work, so of course, you would have no sympathy for someone who has to commute significant distances each day, with hundreds of pounds of tools, to a construction site.

You're a pathetic incel who isn't nearly man enough to do real work, so of course, you would have no sympathy for someone who has to commute significant distances each day, with hundreds of pounds of tools, to a construction site.
Plenty of cars that get 40 mpg commuting. Should have thought of it earlier. 4 cylinder truck gets 25mpg. I manage doing contractor work running two diesels and two 4 wd. Suck it up.

I think secretly so many righties get so little themselves they have the hots for Hillary. Desperadoes….
No one whines, complains and expects handouts more then right wingers.

Look, everyone, Mormon Bob is up at 3 AM fantasizing about my sex life again... I hope he didn't stain his magic underwear again.

No, I don't have any sympathy for someone who bought a gas guzzler they didn't need to go to work.

My car gets 45MPG highway... So when I do have to drive into the office, I'm not wasting a lot of gas and destroying the environment for future generations. What a crazy idea.

I used to have hump 40 lbs of gear on long marches when I was in the service.... I've done more than you ever will by the time I was 30.

Plenty of cars that get 40 mpg commuting. Should have thought of it earlier. 4 cylinder truck gets 25mpg. I manage doing contractor work running two diesels and two 4 wd. Suck it up.

Currently driving a compact sedan, a 2016 Dodge Dart, but it's not really proving adequate for my needs. My tools are a tight fit, and it handles badly on rough construction sites.

Waiting for Ford to get around to building the Bronco that I ordered last October.

Look, everyone, Mormon Bob is up at 3 AM fantasizing about my sex life again.

Nothing to do with your [surely nonexistent] sex life. Everything to do with your status as a pathetic incel that thinks you're too good to do real work, and hates people who actually do real work.

No, I don't have any sympathy for someone who bought a gas guzzler they didn't need to go to work.

My car gets 45MPG highway... So when I do have to drive into the office, I'm not wasting a lot of gas and destroying the environment for future generations.

A fine enough car for a worthless parasite who rarely ventures far out of his basement, and never has to carry any tools or venture off of established roads.

Not so for a real man who does real work, has to go into rough places to do it, and has to carry a lot of tools.

Nothing to do with your [surely nonexistent] sex life. Everything to do with your status as a pathetic incel that thinks you're too good to do real work, and hates people who actually do real work.
My sex life is fine, as my girlfriend can attest. I mean, for my age...

I'm fine with people who do real work... not weirdos who get up at 3 AM in the morning to fantasize about another dude's sex life because he didn't like his cult being mocked.

A fine enough car for a worthless parasite who rarely ventures far out of his basement, and never has to carry any tools or venture off of established roads.

Not so for a real man who does real work, has to go into rough places to do it, and has to carry a lot of tools.

Uh, guy, when you served in the military, and put it all on the line, then you can come back and talk to me about being a "real man" with your toxic masculinity.

I'd love to be able to go back into the office, but the company I currently work for (in addition to my personal business) requires us to work from home half the time.

Currently driving a compact sedan, a 2016 Dodge Dart, but it's not really proving adequate for my needs. My tools are a tight fit, and it handles badly on rough construction sites.

Waiting for Ford to get around to building the Bronco that I ordered last October.
Ford Maverick hybrid pick up.

Uh, guy, when you served in the military, and put it all on the line, then you can come back and talk to me about being a "real man" with your toxic masculinity.
Funny how many conservative whiners there are who never served.

Exactly. Bob actually doubted I served in the military... until I showed him pictures of myself during that time... then he oddly shut up about the subject.

I really hurt his feeling when I told him the shocking truth about Joseph Smith.
All the male members in our family served and sister married a b52 pilot. You were an outcast if you didn’t do your time. Imo, everyone should in some way. Many of these internet tough guys don’t have an effin clue.

Forum List

Back