Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

You blamed Putin for doubling the cost of gas in the US since he invaded Ukraine, not me. I appreciate that.

Do you agree that Putin preferred to have a Trump in the White House more than Biden?
what post number was that in?

What does that mean specifically? What do you mean when you say you don't want your kids to see trans people parade around school? What does that look like policy wise? You want laws stifling the freedom of expression among trans people?
why do they have more rights than me?

But you see, you can only make an argument by lying about facts. No one wants to groom children, unless they are criminals, and few of us are.
I disagree. DeSantis wouldn't have had to do what he did to keep the gayness out of schools.

Is your memory really that bad? In one day you went from Putin caused a doubling of US gas prices since February to Putin’s genocide campaign has little effect on the price of gas and inflation.
post # still waiting.

So that’s it eh? You don’t think it’s because Trump wanted to lift sanctions after Putin annexed Crimea? And because Putin couldn’t imagine Joe Biden sharing a stage at some world leaders gathering with him saying he believes whatever Putin tells him rather than what his own intelligence agents tell him. In front of the entire fucking world. Putin got to level the city of Aleppo in Syria, committing war crimes there while Trump was president. And you think that was Putin “behaving” as he massacred elderly human beings, women and children in Aleppo - but hey it’s important to you that we have a president that dictator Putin can be chummy with. Isn’t that special?
prove it.

Indeed, there are plenty of white Christian nationalists who believe that. Doesn’t make it true.

That is a very biased opinion with a very strong disregard of Putin’s overarching goal to subversively weaken and destroy western style liberal open democracies wherever he can find white Christian nationalists to assist him in that endeavor from within his targeted nations.
and he's entitled to his position right?

I'd say about a third of Republican Christians are still Putin-backers, and that total used to be much higher. Before the war, about two-thirds of Republicans were big Putin fans.
prove it.

Yeah, I don't hate anyone. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

I notice you didn't mention the actual issues. Good. It's even more confirmation that this isn't about issues or policy for you people, it's about who will obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One.

How simple your little world is.
Ole Mac1958 claims he doesent hate anyone

But then he conjures up images of trump voters bending over for “orange hard ones”

Maybe hate is the wrong word for this Tweener

But his attitude toward people he obviously thinks are inferior to him is as bad or worse than hate whatever he chooses to call it

How in the world would I know? I don't know what his positions are, and I don't care. I'm not like you.
then by default you like all of his policies. you answered your own question. again, all on you.

then by default you like all of his policies. you answered your own question. again, all on you.
:laugh:

So I agree with Biden on all the issues because I don't know where he stands on one court case.

Wow wow wow. Always absolutely fascinating.

We truly do exist in different universes. I'm so glad I'm not in yours.

:laugh:

So I agree with Biden on all the issues because I don't know where he stands on one court case.

Wow wow wow. Always absolutely fascinating.

We truly do exist in different universes. I'm so glad I'm not in yours.
it is. you had every opportunity to state what policy you voted for and you opted out. I'm left to conclude what I did.

Mac1958 claims to not know any of biden’s positions on the issues but voted for him anyway

Thats a very damning confession of ignorance
Can't make it up, right? A declaration of ignorance.

prove it.
That’s why the whack a doodle Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI because during the transition he called the Russian ambassador and told him that we would they would work something out with regard to sanctions. The members of the eventually administration and members of Congress had a had to restrain him from going forward with lifting sanctions. That’s the only reason they weren’t. Trump doesn’t get to excuse himself for wanting to do something stupid in favor of Russia because other wiser people stopped him.

Then why don’t you come here and discuss the merits?
I do. I gave you what is needed. Stop exporting oil and set our own price on gas. It's very simple.

Also, stop with all the wuhan shit, and let people live their lives and work again. Why do you hate americans so much?

Forum List

Back