Holocaust deniers

I have seen this thread here for a while. Im going to add my two cents.
If you have to pass laws that prohibit people from questioning the holocaust than that says you are hiding something.
Can you imagine the out cry if the US pass a law prohibiting the questioning the findings of the Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination or the Government's story of 9/11?

Can't agree more.

If you have to pass laws that prohibit people from questioning the holocaust than that says you are hiding something.
Can you imagine the out cry if the US pass a law prohibiting the questioning the findings of the Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination or the Government's story of 9/11?

Can't agree more.
So then, neither one of you knows the difference between then and than?

Can't agree more.
Is that the best you can do to change the subject? Want to try staying on the topic?

Can't agree more.
Is that the best you can do to change the subject? Want to try staying on the topic?
No it's not. I'm merely pointing out yet another indication of your and Penny's stupidity. That's pretty much on topic. All of you goddamned Holocausts deniers are stupid.

Can't agree more.
No it's not. I'm merely pointing out yet another indication of your and Penny's stupidity. That's pretty much on topic. All of you goddamned Holocausts deniers are stupid.
In which post did I deny the holocaust?
The funny thing is before I found out there was a law that forbids questioning the holocaust, I had absolutely no reason for questioning it.
However, after finding out about those laws, it gave me a reason to question the holocaust. I ask you again, What would you think about a similar law forbidding questioning the official government explanation if 9/11 or the Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination?

There is no actual controversy here. There is no question of whether or not the Holocaust was real except in the minds of people like you. You are severely limited by the fact that you are too stupid to realize that the burden of proof to overturn history is all on you. Holocaust deniers have yet to produce any kind of evidence to support any part of their dim wit theories. Yet they continue because there's no shortage of stupid and dishonest people.

Holocaust deniers are among the very stupidest, most dishonest and delusional people on earth.

Talking about yourself again, you really must stop doing that :coffee:[/QUOTE]
Still too stupid to realize that the burden of proof is all on you.

Can't agree more.
The funny thing is before I found out there was a law that forbids questioning the holocaust, I had absolutely no reason for questioning it.
However, after finding out about those laws, it gave me a reason to question the holocaust. I ask you again, What would you think about a similar law forbidding questioning the official government explanation if 9/11 or the Warren Commission Report on the JFK assassination?
Those are not comparable happenings. There is overwhelming proof of the Holocaust in pictures, eye witness accounts and records made by the Germans. People saw who committed the crimes, saw who ordered the killings, saw who oversaw the operations. Hence, the major players were hunted down after the war, many captured, tried, convicted and executed. The explanation of the Holocaust is not in question. The fact that it happened is being denied...I assume for purposes of having its teaching being removed from history books and future school cirricula. Denial of the Holocaust is an affront driven by anti-Semitics and sheer stupidity.

The only questionable facets to your two examples concern who caused them to happen. In the case of 9-11-2001, there is little to wonder about it...19 male, radical Islamic terrorists hijacked four jetliners and used them as flying bombs...killing nearly 3000 people on U.S. soil. Their leader Osama bin Laden took credit for it. We know it happened and we know what and who was behind it.

Whether Oswald acted completely alone in killing Kennedy is less certain. However, skepticism regarding the official report does not indicate denial of its happening.

Can't agree more.
Those are not comparable happenings. There is overwhelming proof of the Holocaust in pictures, eye witness accounts and records made by the Germans. People saw who committed the crimes, saw who ordered the killings, saw who oversaw the operations. Hence, the major players were hunted down after the war, many captured, tried, convicted and executed. The explanation of the Holocaust is not in question. The fact that it happened is being denied...I assume for purposes of having its teaching being removed from history books and future school cirricula. Denial of the Holocaust is an affront driven by anti-Semitics and sheer stupidity.

The only questionable facets to your two examples concern who caused them to happen. In the case of 9-11-2001, there is little to wonder about it...19 male, radical Islamic terrorists hijacked four jetliners and used them as flying bombs...killing nearly 3000 people on U.S. soil. Their leader Osama bin Laden took credit for it. We know it happened and we know what and who was behind it.

Whether Oswald acted completely alone in killing Kennedy is less certain. However, skepticism regarding the official report does not indicate denial of its happening.
And you might have a whole other view of the official explanation of 9/11 and the JFK Assassination if there were laws prohibiting questioning the official story.

Can't agree more.
Can't agree more.

One who believes everything she/ he is told, the 911 story is as false as the gas chambers.

And you might have a whole other view of the official explanation of 9/11 and the JFK Assassination if there were laws prohibiting questioning the official story.
If the official story concerning any incident ignores well established historical facts or makes claims regarding physically impossible happenings, I might question it regardless of legality.

In my town, we have lots of the SURVIVORS-----the only real source
LOL........they pay $10 to have a string of fake numbers tattoo'ed on their forearm and now qualify for all kinds of juden benefits and money. ....... :cool:

You truly are a disgusting person, Sunni Troll.
Only the lowest of the low mock the suffering/persecution/genocide of a people.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
On the other hand, thanks for proving once again that there is no person more vile,hateful than the Muslim.

There is overwhelming proof of the Holocaust in pictures, eye witness accounts and records made by the Germans. People saw who committed the crimes, saw who ordered the killings, saw who oversaw the operations. Hence, the major players were hunted down after the war, many captured, tried, convicted and executed. The explanation of the Holocaust is not in question. The fact that it happened is being denied...I assume for purposes of having its teaching being removed from history books and future school cirricula. Denial of the Holocaust is an affront driven by anti-Semitics and sheer stupidity.

Show us the pictures and the records, overwhelming you say, how us this overwhelming then, it should be easy?

none for Question the Holocust?

Ok lets look at the law in Israel: Prohibition of Denial of Holocaust 2. A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years.

Looks like if you question the 6 Million number than that is diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime
Remember:
The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

Good post.

Foremost Israeli historian Raul Hilberg reckoned only 5 million died, so he should have been given 5 years in prison for this "crime" ;)

Ernst Zundel was given 5 years in Mannheim Prison for the crime of being German and upsetting the Jews by questioning the holocaust. He (quite rightly) felt the accusation that Germans mass murdered 6+ million in gas chambers was a disgraceful calumny against his people.

Umm ... Germany is among the countries which passed laws criminalizing holocaust denial. Why would Germany "hide" facts you believe would expose the holocaust as a fraud if if didn't actually happen??

The modern German state is a puppet of the US, German leaders have recognised publicly that the state owes its existence to its total subservience to whatever policies the WW2 Allies pursue. This is why Germany, although a superior economic power to the French by some way, constantly and consistently doffs its cap at every whim of the French.

there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries.------the reason would be obvious to anyone who knows the Nazi propaganda----which began "HOLOCAUST DENIAL" way back in the 1930s when the murder began----the reason is that "holocaust deniers" are Nazis------Countries like Germany and France do reject Nazis like you
"there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries."

Well that would seem to be a slippery slope because from what I've seen once an individual "questions" they are quite readily branded a "holocaust denier."

For the "something like a crime" of publishing a book Ernst Zundel served 5 YEARS in jail in Germany.
For a similiar "something like a crime" David Irving served 3 years in Austria.

Holocaust denial is already either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries, including Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland and Romania.

There are some who are fine with that, personally I'd like it to be a criminal offense for propagandizing our country to war.

if criminal prosecutions and jail time were commonly done for holocaust denial----there would be hundreds of thousands of people in jail. GERMANY AND AUSTRIA----prosecuted a few people for their PUBLIC and ERNEST and INFLUENTIAL support of the Nazi filth you lick and which cost the lives of more than a few million germans and austrians-------that is all there is to it. Nazi supporters like you are a dime a dozen in the USA-----and not in jail

Wow, there you go - already I'm a Nazi supporter. That didn't take long.

Lol, not only that but you 'lick the Nazi filth', niiiice.

Rosie is a mad rabid ZioNazi who trolls this board bad mouthing anyone
who dares question her precious holocaust :blahblah:

Umm ... Germany is among the countries which passed laws criminalizing holocaust denial. Why would Germany "hide" facts you believe would expose the holocaust as a fraud if if didn't actually happen??

The modern German state is a puppet of the US, German leaders have recognised publicly that the state owes its existence to its total subservience to whatever policies the WW2 Allies pursue. This is why Germany, although a superior economic power to the French by some way, constantly and consistently doffs its cap at every whim of the French.
That's pretty stupid, even for someone as dumb as you. Certainly, had there been no holocaust, Germany would know. Not only does Germany admit they were guilty, they even paid reparations and made Holocaust denial a crime. That's not something an innocent party does. Had it not happened, Germany would be fighting tooth and nail to clear their name.

Can't agree more.
Oh good, you're back. You never did respond to my post before you fled the first time. Here it is again ... hopefully, I'll have better luck this time in eliciting a response from you ......

After you ridiculously claimed Hilary Koprowski, one of the discoverers of the polio vaccine, was not a Jew, I posted this ...

Hilary Koprowski

A pioneer in the development of the oral polio and modern rabies vaccines, Koprowski was the first scientist, together with colleagues, to be granted a patent for monoclonal antibodies.

Born to Jewish parents, Koprowski was the only son of one of Russia's first female dentists and a Russian soldier who had survived the sinking of his ship during the Russian-Japanese war. In 1938 Koprowski married Irena Koprowska, a fellow medical student, with whom he had two sons. When the Nazis invaded Poland Koprowski initally looked to join the Polish army, but was forced to depart with Irena, then in the late stages of pregnancy, and his parents. They fled temporarily to Rome, before escaping to Rio de Janeiro and then New York in December 1944.​

Now would be a could time for you to apologize for trying to lie to the forum .......

Forum List

Back