Hogg's 5 wishes to end gun violence are just as pointless as all the other new anti gun laws

David Hogg has come out with 5 points on how to not end gun violence. I type Not End Gun Violence because that is exactly what you get with his 5 points..... oh, you do get to put law abiding gun owners in legal peril for owning a magazine with more than 10 bullets.....and considering the guy who shot up his school used 10 round magazines.....points out that Hogg needs to do some research...

Why David Hogg's Plan To End Gun Violence Betrays His Ignorance

1. CDC funding for research into gun violance
2. Universal Background checks
3. Digitization of ATF records
4. High-Capacity magazine ban
5. Assault weapons ban

-CDC funding for gun research already exists.
-Universal Background checks would not have stopped the shooter at his school
-Digitization of ATF records will lead to confiscation
-Magazine bans are stupid, again, the shooter at his school used 10 round magazines.
-The weapon used at his high school was not an Assault weapon, a military weapon or a weapon of war.

This is why we don't leave policy in the hands of obnoxious teenagers....

The shit stain is pointless. Nobody cares kid

You're wrong.

Most people care very deeply about the welfare and safety of school children.

In fact, the only ones who don't care are those who yammer on about being christian and pretend they care about fetuses. I'm sure you agree that its up to decent people to protect children from monsters like that.
Problem is that the decent folks aren't allowed to protect the kids because of regressive crime supporters like yourself.

David Hogg has come out with 5 points on how to not end gun violence. I type Not End Gun Violence because that is exactly what you get with his 5 points..... oh, you do get to put law abiding gun owners in legal peril for owning a magazine with more than 10 bullets.....and considering the guy who shot up his school used 10 round magazines.....points out that Hogg needs to do some research...

5. Assault weapons ban

-Magazine bans are stupid, again, the shooter at his school used 10 round magazines.
-The weapon used at his high school was not an Assault weapon, a military weapon or a weapon of war.

You're wrong.

In fact, the only ones who don't care are those who yammer on about being christian and pretend they care about fetuses. I'm sure you agree that its up to decent people to protect children from monsters like that.
Problem is that the decent folks aren't allowed to protect the kids because of regressive crime supporters like yourself.

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, when will you never learn? Cities with low crime rates are far less likely to get additional Federal Aid.

Now go to your room.

5. Assault weapons ban

You're wrong.

I've never agreed with anything you spew, Lugnut.

Hogg is just parroting what he's instructed to parrot and trying to keep his 15 mins going. He's a punk

5. Assault weapons ban

You're wrong.

:bsflag:

Trying to equate school shootings with abortion is a mere distraction. We know what the root cause of School shootings is and YOU choose to ignore it, even when one of the most PROGRESSIVE in this country provides the evidence:

You don't care about the body count, you just hate the right and the NRA!

Tell it to the RWNJs who are constantly saying they don't care about anything that kills children. Mention saving the lives of kids and the pro-birth liars come out of the wood work.

Some have even said that guns don't kill enough kids for them to care about.

How many kids is too many?

5. Assault weapons ban

You're wrong.

Trying to equate school shootings with abortion is a mere distraction. We know what the root cause of School shootings is and YOU choose to ignore it, even when one of the most PROGRESSIVE in this country provides the evidence:

Tell it to the RWNJs who are constantly saying they don't care about anything that kills children. Mention saving the lives of kids and the pro-birth liars come out of the wood work.

Nothing you propose will save any lives but you know what will?

How about we lock the school doors and don't let anyone in who isn't supposed to be there?

And if you really cared about kids getting shot you'd be concentrating on the 70% of all murders that occur in our ultra-violent inner cities

5. Assault weapons ban

You're wrong.

Probably not enough yet for the Dems. I clearly outlined how to stop the school shootings, and the left ignores. It's like the left wants another mass shooting so you can point fingers. I, on the other hand want to stop them before a single finger needs pointed.

That's the difference between you and me. I seek solutions while you seek body bags to score political points.

Heartless bastards you are. The blood of future shooting are on your hands.

Funny how terrified the gun nuts are of a few high school kids.

Funny how terrified the left is of:

What Moore exposes is the lefts lack of compassion. They don't care about Kids, they care about hate.

You RWNJs are desperate to change the subject.

You prove my point.

Thanks.

Michael Moore is a Right Wing Nut Job? Tell us another Story Bro

Proving your point is destroying your argument? You may need some drugs. You certainly make no sense without the.

. .... SNIP.... FACT is, if 2aguy or any of the rest of you actually had to face up to what these CHILDREN did and do every day, you would shrivel and hide. And you know i

Children? When I was 17, I'd kick your ass for calling me a child. Hogg is no child, nor was he any where near the shooting. He's a fraud as most of the Regressive agenda.

I'm sure most would have done, or tried to do lots of childish things at 17. No reason to believe you wouldn't have done the same. Your post is certainly childish.
You believe he is a fraud. Fortunately, only rabid RWNJs agreee with you.

For a 17 year old, he understands the issue better than adults.

We have been watching slaughters for 20 years and have done nothing

Sure. Keep doing what we are and continue to have regular mass shootings. Regular police deaths. A homicide rate 4-5x that of countries with strong gun control...

For a 17 year old, he understands the issue better than adults.

We have been watching slaughters for 20 years and have done nothing

Roughly the same time period that SSRI antideppresents, known to have been used by all of these killers have been prescribed to children.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back