Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

The Pub Propaganda Machine is an unbelievable POS. Poor Pub Dupes LOL!

Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence
September 05, 2011 4:55 pm ET by Matt Gertz

Right-wing bloggers misled by dishonest Fox News video editing are attacking Teamsters President James Hoffa, Jr. for supposedly urging violence against Tea Party activists during a Labor Day speech. Conservatives are also attacking President Obama, who appeared at the event, for "sanctioning violence against fellow Americans" by failing to denounce Hoffa. But fuller context included in other Fox segments makes clear that Hoffa wasn't calling for violence but was actually urging the crowd to vote out Republican members of Congress.

During the segment that the bloggers have latched onto, Fox edited out the bolded portion of Hoffa's comments:

HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

In an initial report on Hoffa's speech at 1 p.m. on Fox News, Ed Henry reported that Hoffa said that "we'll remember in November who's with the working people" and "said of the Tea Party and of Republicans, 'let's take these sons of bitches out.'"

Henry made clear during that segment that Hoffa's comments were references to voting out Republican members of Congress, not to violence. And roughly 20 minutes later, he explained on Twitter that the "full quote" of the "take these son of a bitches out" comment is "Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back & keep the eye on the prize, let's take these sons of bitches out":

But in a second segment that ran at roughly the same time as Henry's tweet, Fox News dishonestly edited the speech in the manner seen above. Andrew Breitbart's Big sites, Real Clear Politics, The Daily Caller, the Media Research Center, and the Drudge Report have all highlighted that footage, using it to condemn "the violence emanating from union thug bosses" and demand that Obama "denounce" the comments.

Link- Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence | Media Matters for America

Another Pub circle jerk for the dupes- from media matters...
You actually think a change of screen names is going to lend you anymore credibility, HellofromWarsaw?

Stupid fuckin' hippie!

Last edited:
Can you read? Google the link- they ALSO have the FOX video BEFORE they changed it...Pub Dupes!!

And here is a video of Joe Biden at a Union Rally---:lol::lol:

FIGHT--FIGHT--FIGHT--YOU'RE UNDER ASSAULT BY BARBARIANS--YOU'RE THE ONLY POWER---:lol: Well it looks like they're really pissed because they have come across another POWER--called the Tea Party movement in this country--and they're flat freakin out over it.

Biden at AFL CIO - YouTube

Last edited:
I just love being presented with a Fox video to prove Fox didn't doctor the video. Now that's real evidence...

Well I have seen doctored videos before--they're obvious--this one isn't. The worst I saw was MSNBC showing a man with a gun on his hip--claimed he was a white surpremist at a tea party rally--and fortunately FOX was there filming the exact same man--who turned out to a black security guard.

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To ...
5 hours ago ... Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For
Violence ... by saying “Let's take these son of a bitches out and give America
back to America where we belong!” ... More from Media Matters: ...

Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence | Angry Black Lady Chronicles - SimilarFox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence ...
Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence. ... http://mediamatters.
org/blog/201109050003 ... Obama, who appeared at the event, for "sanctioning
violence against fellow Americans" by failing to denounce Hoffa. ...

Democratic Underground... - Similar

So something from the "ANGRY black ladies chronicles is more credible than FOX NEWS?"

Holy Crap--that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time. Thanks for the laugh--:lol:

I just love being presented with a Fox video to prove Fox didn't doctor the video. Now that's real evidence...

Well I have seen doctored videos before--they're obvious--this one isn't. The worst I saw was MSNBC showing a man with a gun on his hip--claimed he was a white surpremist at a tea party rally--and fortunately FOX was there filming the exact same man--who turned out to a black security guard.

View attachment 15090

MORE bs...

"You actually think a change of screen names is going to lend you anymore credibility, HellofromWarsaw?"

Yup, that's why I explain it's me- MORON.

Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To ...
5 hours ago ... Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For
Violence ... by saying “Let's take these son of a bitches out and give America
back to America where we belong!” ... More from Media Matters: ...

Caught in Another Lie: Fox News Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence | Angry Black Lady Chronicles - SimilarFox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence ...
Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence. ... http://mediamatters.
org/blog/201109050003 ... Obama, who appeared at the event, for "sanctioning
violence against fellow Americans" by failing to denounce Hoffa. ...

Democratic Underground... - Similar

So something from the "ANGRY black ladies chronicles is more credible than FOX NEWS?"

Holy Crap--that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time. Thanks for the laugh--:lol:

Actually it IS, racist Foxbot...LOL!!

View attachment 15090

MORE bs...

"You actually think a change of screen names is going to lend you anymore credibility, HellofromWarsaw?"

So, were you banned under your former screen name?

And yet they'll repeat ALL this BS for YEARS...Hence, Brainwashed Pub Dupes...luckily, the REST of the world has caught on...Goebbels is very proud LOL.

francoHFW.. you seem a tad pissed tonight...a little funny though..

So, do you believe Hoffa loves the Tea Party Members and wishes them well?

View attachment 15090

MORE bs...

So, were you banned under your former screen name?

JFC you're dumb. READ. Technical Problems.

Labor unions are going after and attacking the tea party - as a matter of fact a few weeks ago several union employees we're surprisingly found not guilt for beating a man - a tea party activist- half to death...

SEIU Members Found ‘Not Guilty’ in Brutal Beating of Tea Party Activist | Video | TheBlaze.com

Plenty of citations there.....

Thats just recently...

These are the same fucks that have been sabotaging and biting peoples fingers off...

Does the MSM report any of this???

Naw....If they reported the truth progressives would look like anarchist monkeys if they did, so they don't because they want the democrat candidates to with the election - now that is about as honest as you can get.

I suppose that's what you get for reading CNN...

I bet NO progressive knows a fucking thing about that story...

Labor unions are going after and attacking the tea party - as a matter of fact a few weeks ago several union employees we're surprisingly found not guilt for beating a man - a tea party activist- half to death...

SEIU Members Found ‘Not Guilty’ in Brutal Beating of Tea Party Activist | Video | TheBlaze.com

Plenty of citations there.....

Thats just recently...

These are the same fucks that have been sabotaging and biting peoples fingers off...

Does the MSM report any of this???

Naw....If they reported the truth progressives would look like anarchist monkeys if they did, so they don't because they want the democrat candidates to with the election - now that is about as honest as you can get.

I suppose that's what you get for reading CNN...

I bet NO progressive knows a fucking thing about that story...

Now their union hero's... I suppose..

Forum List

Back