Hobby Lobby Loses Transgender Bathroom Access Case in Illinois

you just can't expect good outcomes when you let people with mental issues into women's bathrooms just cause they PUT ON A DRESS!!

What about the opinions of the women?? I see what you guys are doing...you don't want these pervs in your own restrooms So you pawn them off on the women and children. That says to me that you really don't like females.

Conservatives can’t do that, of course – perpetuating the culture war is an important part of the right’s campaign to use fear, ignorance, and hate to advance their political agenda.

By attempting to vilify gay and transgender Americans, conservatives hope to deflect from real problems the country must face – problems failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma cannot address.
Funny, you and the Op are filled with as much hate as those you write about and I know for a damn fact you would discriminate against anyone that is not a DailyKos DSA member!

By attempting to vilify gay and transgender Americans, conservatives hope to deflect from real problems the country must face – problems failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma cannot address.

NOT to derail this oh so very revealing thread but .... what are these real problems that you dems want to fix? Trannies in Women's restrooms, Personal pronouns and suing anyone that uses the wrong one, putting more money in the pockets of corrupt democrats, making sure Humper Biden gets to sell his artwork?

NOT to derail this oh so very revealing thread but .... what are these real problems that you dems want to fix? Trannies in Women's restrooms, Personal pronouns and suing anyone that uses the wrong one, putting more money in the pockets of corrupt democrats, making sure Humper Biden gets to sell his artwork?
ANYONE so sick they would allow men in girl's and women's bathrooms and showers are beyond the pale.

Their lies are lame and being thrown out of court.
True.

Unfortunately, we don’t know how much longer the courts will be able to defend the people from rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Conservatives aren’t going to abandon their efforts to discriminate against and disadvantage gay and transgender Americans because of a court ruling.

True.

Unfortunately, we don’t know how much longer the courts will be able to defend the people from rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Conservatives aren’t going to abandon their efforts to discriminate against and disadvantage gay and transgender Americans because of a court ruling.
So when the Supreme Court rules this illegal YOU will accept the law?

Conservatives can’t do that, of course – perpetuating the culture war is an important part of the right’s campaign to use fear, ignorance, and hate to advance their political agenda.

"War"? You are the fucks who want the war!
In this case conservatives want to maintain separate rest rooms for males and females.

Simple, make all bathrooms unisex and single stall with locks on them and problem solved…

Also you would discriminate against anyone that voted for Trump, so let not get on that high horse if I were you!

She wouldn't like it that way. She likes the idea that biological men can be in rest rooms alone with little girls.

Funny, you and the Op are filled with as much hate as those you write about and I know for a damn fact you would discriminate against anyone that is not a DailyKos DSA member!
Conservative political, social, and economic dogma is completely devoid of merit.

Given this fact, conservatives must seek out scapegoats to vilify and demonize, such as transgender Americans, to keep the base energized, engaged, and going to the polls.

Conservative political, social, and economic dogma is completely devoid of merit.

Given this fact, conservatives must seek out scapegoats to vilify and demonize, such as transgender Americans, to keep the base energized, engaged, and going to the polls.
Wow, just a bunch of words for you to say that Conservatives are nasty people in your brainless head…

Another win for equality and the good guys.

What in the world is the problem with conservatives? Why do you people have to discriminate against people who aren't like you?

I won't shop at hobby lobby. It's a tacky store filled with tacky junk from china.

Conservatives have no problem, if we question our gender we look in a mirror, make the determination, then use the properly marked bathroom. What in the world is the problem with idiot Dimmers?

Another win for equality and the good guys.

What in the world is the problem with conservatives? Why do you people have to discriminate against people who aren't like you?

I won't shop at hobby lobby. It's a tacky store filled with tacky junk from china.

I went in to a Hobby Lobby long time ago and couldn't find a damn thing I was even slightly interested in. Chick-fil-A is another one I avoid. Food is mostly crappy (broiled chicken club is barely okay) and I have no desire to support Bible thumping bigots.

Forum List

Back