Hobby Lobby-funded Jesus Super Bowl ads can't hide the hate that fuels the Christian right

Because I never said it was, you fucking unChristian lying retard. 🤣

Nor did I ever say so. You retard.

Also nothing I ever said.

You persist in missing the point. You fucking dishonest retard.

Why are you so unChristian?
Lol, I am not the one acting Christian. You are. People acting like Jesus is not woke to me that is being Christian. According to you how ever it is woke. I don't cast stones how ever you do. Lol, who is more Christian?

Lol, I am not the one acting Christian.

You certainly aren’t.

No. Actually, I’m not. But I seem to have stuck a nerve with you, you Baal worshiping scumbag.
People acting like Jesus is not woke to me that is being Christian.
Again the washing of feet has nothing t do with it. Youre stupid obtuse dishonest and very unChristian. Does Baal force you to be a douchebag lying fuckwit?
According to you how ever it is woke.
Lie. I never said or suggested or implied any such thing. Damn. You’re a very dishonest and stupid scumbag.
don't cast stones how ever you do.
I leave that to you Baal worshipers.
Lol, who is more Christian?
Lol. Try to formulate your “questions” in then form of a coherent question, nipple.

You certainly aren’t.

No. Actually, I’m not. But I seem to have stuck a nerve with you, you Baal worshiping scumbag.

Again the washing of feet has nothing t do with it. Youre stupid obtuse dishonest and very unChristian. Does Baal force you to be a douchebag lying fuckwit?

Lie. I never said or suggested or implied any such thing. Damn. You’re a very dishonest and stupid scumbag.

I leave that to you Baal worshipers.

Lol. Try to formulate your “questions” in then form of a coherent question, nipple.
Lol, look at the little retard get upset. Ya still have not explained what is woke about it. Lol is it the cop washing the black man's feet?

‘Of the many weird, cringeworthy, or confusing ads to run in the Super Bowl on Sunday, one stood out as especially eyeroll-inducing: a foot washing ad from the "He Gets Us" campaign. The commercial flashed a series of images of people washing another person's feet, with most offering an attention-grabbing role reversal of oppressor and oppressed: A cop washing a young Black man's feet, a white woman serving a migrant, and, for the one that made me guffaw the loudest, an anti-abortion protester kneeling before a presumed patient of a family planning clinic. "Jesus didn't teach hate," reads the tagline as an INXS cover plays. "He washed feet."

The funders of the ad were obscure to the audience, leaving open the question: Are the people behind this simply naive? Are they the last remaining liberal Christians, trying to convince Donald Trump-obsessed evangelicals to stop the tidal wave of hate? Or is this ad a bait-and-switch, trying to lure unchurched people in with a phony message of love and acceptance, only to push them into joining up with the MAGA movement?’

The latter, clearly.

The rank hypocrisy of ‘he gets us’ – and of Christianity in general – is illustrated by this bad-faith (pun intended) campaign of dishonesty and lies; Christian dogma may not teach hate, but those on the Christian right certainly practice and promote hate.
God forbid you turn the channel...dumbass.

‘Of the many weird, cringeworthy, or confusing ads to run in the Super Bowl on Sunday, one stood out as especially eyeroll-inducing: a foot washing ad from the "He Gets Us" campaign. The commercial flashed a series of images of people washing another person's feet, with most offering an attention-grabbing role reversal of oppressor and oppressed: A cop washing a young Black man's feet, a white woman serving a migrant, and, for the one that made me guffaw the loudest, an anti-abortion protester kneeling before a presumed patient of a family planning clinic. "Jesus didn't teach hate," reads the tagline as an INXS cover plays. "He washed feet."

The funders of the ad were obscure to the audience, leaving open the question: Are the people behind this simply naive? Are they the last remaining liberal Christians, trying to convince Donald Trump-obsessed evangelicals to stop the tidal wave of hate? Or is this ad a bait-and-switch, trying to lure unchurched people in with a phony message of love and acceptance, only to push them into joining up with the MAGA movement?’

The latter, clearly.

The rank hypocrisy of ‘he gets us’ – and of Christianity in general – is illustrated by this bad-faith (pun intended) campaign of dishonesty and lies; Christian dogma may not teach hate, but those on the Christian right certainly practice and promote hate.
^ Filled with hateful rhetoric. Sweep your own porch.

The latter, clearly.

The only hate comes from the left.

The US churches have an image problem because they focus on hate. Its really ugly.

But they don't. That is a flat out lie. This is not the case in any of the Protestant churches I have attended in the South. It is most definitely not the case in my Baptist church.

Last edited:

The latter, clearly.

Since you are the one making this post, your hate of Christianity is obvious. Why are YOU so filled with hate?

The latter, clearly.

We to do the Seig Heil Goose Step that these so-called "Christians" want us to do. Which is something I will never do. Believing in somthing that is not real never made sense to me.

It's sad that Christians turned their places of worship into breeding grounds for hate.

The latter, clearly.

Truth hurts those who follow Satan. How is your pain today?

There are people who will find something negative about all things under the sun. Those ads were fine and well done.
The ads were fine.

But if you spend $100k a minute for the ad, instead of spending on the homeless and hungry, you read the wrong book.

Forum List

Back