AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Christian group He Gets Us reportedly spent $20 million on two Super Bowl advertisements that showed Jesus as someone with empathy for immigrants and the poor, who was also tired of the division of politics.

"Something tells me Jesus would *not* spend millions of dollars on Super Bowl ads to make fascism look benign."
- Ocasio-Cortez

1. AOC must not have a tv remote, must not know how to use it, or must not know how to change the channel on her tv without one.

2. How miserable and filled with anger / hate do you have to be to send out a Tweet to whine about those commercials!? Good grief.

3. This is an example of why I have never been on Twitter, never 'followed' anyone on Twitter - I could care less about every random though / opinion idiots have, who think theirs is so important they have to share it with the whole world.

The Christian group He Gets Us reportedly spent $20 million on two Super Bowl advertisements that showed Jesus as someone with empathy for immigrants and the poor, who was also tired of the division of politics.

"Something tells me Jesus would *not* spend millions of dollars on Super Bowl ads to make fascism look benign."
- Ocasio-Cortez

1. AOC must not have a tv remote, must not know how to use it, or must not know how to change the channel on her tv without one.

2. How miserable and filled with anger / hate do you have to be to send out a Tweet to whine about those commercials!? Good grief.

3. This is an example of why I have never been on Twitter, never 'followed' anyone on Twitter - I could care less about every random though / opinion idiots have, who think theirs is so important they have to share it with the whole world.
She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

The only Jesus the Left will allow is a Jesus that bows his knee to the ideology of the Democrat party.

The only way "Christians" can function is the democrat party, like Warnock and Biden and Pelosi, is for them to do the same.

Their god is the DNC.

Who gives a fuck what that bartender thinks. A bartender that was fired for stealing her co-worker's tips.

1fc0a8e2de213c88.jpg

No, it's injecting what used to be normal back into a sicko society. There is no right to kill an unborn child. The unborn baby can't chant "it's my body.My choice." God Bless them.

The only Jesus the Left will allow is a Jesus that bows his knee to the ideology of the Democrat party.

The only way "Christians" can function is the democrat party, like Warnock and Biden and Pelosi, is for them to do the same.

Their god is the DNC.
There is no Democrat Party to kneel to-derpa.

- Ocasio-Cortez

Super bowl ads???? Why not put the $20 million into programs for the poor? Because Jesus refused to have ANYTHING to do with politics and he was critical of the rabbis who were involved with politics. My Kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus said to be his follower you need to give all you own to the poor. These people bought SuperBowl ads when the $20 million would have been better spent on the refugees and the poor people these ads were telling other people to help.

Their god is the DNC.
Everyone knows about Jesus and his ministry. If you call yourself a christian your life should reflect His charity, grace, humility and love for your fellow man.

Super bowl ads???? Why not put the $20 million into programs for the poor? Because Jesus refused to have ANYTHING to do with politics and he was critical of the rabbis who were involved with politics. My Kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus said to be his follower you need to give all you own to the poor. These people bought SuperBowl ads when the $20 million would have been better spent on the refugees and the poor people these ads were telling other people to help.

Translation, give me my share

Everyone knows about Jesus and his ministry. If you call yourself a christian your life should reflect His charity, grace, humility and love for your fellow man.
Does anything the DNC think and believe run contrary to the teachings of Jesus?

Just curious.

Or is the DNC the embodiment of God on earth in your opinion?

No, it's injecting what used to be normal back into a sicko society. There is no right to kill an unborn child. The unborn baby can't chant "it's my body.My choice." God Bless them.

What used to be normal is that women bled out and died after botched illegal abortions. 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. God gave women a choice and free will. Republicans are going against women's God given rights.

Forum List

Back