Hmmmmmm? Seems that the Seth Rich case is about to be solved....

AND, just like many of us said, it was indeed a "hit".

Well I ain't watching nearly 2 hours of nonsense, but I betcha if there was actually anything there they would cut a few sound bites instead of posting all that garbage.

Like Vince Foster being found on a park bench from a multiple gunshot wound to the head

And no blood was present

-Geaux

Well I ain't watching nearly 2 hours of nonsense, but I betcha if there was actually anything there they would cut a few sound bites instead of posting all that garbage.

Hey, dipshit...it was a press conference.....you could fast forward to the witness account rather easily because it was at the front of the video with questions later.......it's not rocket science.

Hey, dipshit...it was a press conference.....you could fast forward to the witness account rather easily because it was at the front of the video with questions later.......it's not rocket science.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

Seth Rich was the leaker of DNC e-mails that Julian Assange posted on Wikileaks.....just like I said was the case nearly two years ago. It means quite a bit, actually.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

Seth Rich was the leaker of DNC e-mails that Julian Assange posted on Wikileaks.....just like I said was the case nearly two years ago. It means quite a bit, actually.

Lol, no he wasn't.

It is weird the mods reclassify this fact finding thread and others like it, yet leave all the hundreds of idiotic "Russian collusion" threads that have zero basis in fact, in the Politics forum. It is obvious to anyone with an IQ above 85 Seth Rich was assassinated because he gave Wikileaks some emails.

Watch any Liveleak vid, anytime a White guy is unconscious in a Black area, Blacks pick the pockets, steal all the jewelry, etc. That was the assassins' mistake. They did not have the Black mindset and did not steal stuff, because they were getting paid enough.

The fact Swamp Rat Rosenstein is involved is not surprising. This again points to Jeff Sessions. Is Sessions a retarded idiot or part of the scheme to overthrow our Presidential election?

Last edited:
It is weird the mods reclassify this fact finding thread and others like it, yet leave all the hundreds of idiotic "Russian collusion" threads that have zero basis in fact, in the Politics forum. It is obvious to anyone with an IQ above 85 Seth Rich was assassinated because he gave Wikileaks some emails.

Watch any Liveleak vid, anytime a White guy is unconscious in a Black area, Blacks pick the pockets, steal all the jewelry, etc. That was the assassins' mistake. They did not have the Black mindset and did not steal stuff, because they were getting paid enough.

The fact Swamp Rat Rosenstein is involved is not surprising. This again points to Jeff Sessions. Is Sessions a retarded idiot or part of the scheme to overthrow our Presidential election?

Taz, the "knows nothing" douche injected his opinion into the thread and judiciously moved this...which proves that the bar of being a moderator on this site is extremely low.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

People around the World are waking up, you aren't one of them. What's funny is that your side chides Republican's for not getting anything done when the sad truth is they don't mean to accomplish anything, THIS is what is red pilling people all over the world. It isn't just happening here, Germany, Sweden, Norway, in fact most all of the EU. You (and those Progressive folks all over the world) are so focused on what your leaders and the media are telling you. Open your eyes and your mind will follow.

Forum List

Back