Hmmm...Tim Pool...voting for Trump?....discussing people who are now Trump supporters...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tim Pool is a guy I hadn't heard about before seeing him on the Joe Rogan podcast...but he is reporting support for Trump that is not getting attention...

Oh, so let's ignore what appears to be obviously happening in our electorate and let's get anecdotal.

Lol Steven Crowder and Tim pool. Nobody cares, snowflakes.
Nobody cares about your posts, Pool and Crowder are a bit more popular than you.

And Rachel Maddow is more popular than both combined. So I think Augustine's post stands. Not many people give a shit about these two.

But hey, some used to be liberal (I guess) who made a minor splash 12 years ago has a thought.

Nobody cares about your posts, Pool and Crowder are a bit more popular than you.

And Rachel Maddow is more popular than both combined. So I think Augustine's post stands. Not many people give a shit about these two.

But hey, some used to be liberal (I guess) who made a minor splash 12 years ago has a thought.
Also despised by many a lot more due to her bias and hypocrisy. I doubt people despise Pool and Crowder.

Also despised by many a lot more due to her bias and hypocrisy. I doubt people despise Pool and Crowder.
I doubt these guys are despised much either. But that’s more of a function of their obscurity than anything else. These are algorithmically closed loops. They don’t have much reach.

Did you feel the breeze as my point went over your head?

I doubt these guys are despised much either. But that’s more of a function of their obscurity than anything else. These are algorithmically closed loops. They don’t have much reach.

Agree. Can't despise something when you are completely unaware it exists.

Tim Pool is a guy I hadn't heard about before seeing him on the Joe Rogan podcast...but he is reporting support for Trump that is not getting attention...

Maybe. Tim is very wishy washy. Him supporting Trump remains to be seen.

They are mostly comedians.

Did you feel the breeze as my point went over your head?
How about you let Augustine defend himself and you never have a point.

Agree. Can't despise something when you are completely unaware it exists.
Your ignorance when it comes to pop culture is your problem not others.

I’m not an expert but from what I’ve seen, Crowder may be. Pool seems about as miserable a human as I’ve seen. He’s so whiny.

I’m not an expert but from what I’ve seen, Crowder may be. Pool seems about as miserable a human as I’ve seen. He’s so whiny.
He is on the Joe Rogan show. Seems like a good dude. He is super left like you. I am shocked you dislike him tbh.

Forum List

Back