Hit Them Hard..Now...Don'tHave Another December 7th

Well, that escalated fast.

Hit them with what? You don't start dropping MOAB's because another nation expels some journalists.

I think the fear of Trump waking up and saying, "time for an extra 25% tariff on communist made junk" is enough of an incentive for the Communists to play nice. I think they feel pressure from their citizens, some who are quite wealthy now; more than ever.

Hit Them NOW! They are the enemy NOW!
Because they expelled a few journalists?
Hey, leave the old cocksucker alone.

He's just a bitter old man who sits in his Depends diaper loaded with shit all day long.

You'd be cranky too.
War vet. I don't like my nation getting shit on by a bunch Chinese cocksuckers. It's time to take them down.By whatever means necessary.

Well, that escalated fast.

Hit them with what? You don't start dropping MOAB's because another nation expels some journalists.

I think the fear of Trump waking up and saying, "time for an extra 25% tariff on communist made junk" is enough of an incentive for the Communists to play nice. I think they feel pressure from their citizens, some who are quite wealthy now; more than ever.
Wuhan is where the Chinese military has it biological weapons center. So, who is to be held accountable for this outbreak? They fucked up and infected the human race. Time to make them pay a dear price for their crime!

Hit Them Hard..Now...Don'tHave Another December 7th

Hitting the bottle a little hard today are ya?
Why not throw in “Crank up the Enola Gay”

Dan Jenkins “Baja Oklahoma” 1981

"Mankind's Ten Stages of Drunkenness"

0). A Zero is sober
1). Witty and Charming
2). Rich and Powerful
3). Benevolent
4). Clairvoyant
5). Fuck Dinner
6). Patriotic
7). Crank Up the Enola Gay
8). Witty and Charming, Part II
9). Invisible
10). Bulletproof

Last edited:

Hell. The Saudi's murdered a journalist and got a slap on the wrist.
Victory must be ours! China is the enemy. We must stand-up and fight back. We must be Americans in our spirit and in our strength.
But not Russia?
No not Russia. China is the threat. If anything America and Russia will partner to defeat them. They have intermediate range nuclear missiles. We have ICBMs. Advantage is ours. We must be practical and take the advantage. This could have serious consequences for the lives of our children and grandchildren. Our lives are not important when it comes to our children and grandchildren. This is about survival.

Victory must be ours! China is the enemy. We must stand-up and fight back. We must be Americans in our spirit and in our strength.
But not Russia?
No not Russia. China is the threat. If anything America and Russia will partner to defeat them. They have intermediate range nuclear missiles. We have ICBMs. Advantage is ours. We must be practical and take the advantage. This could have serious consequences for the lives of our children and grandchildren. Our lives are not important when it comes to our children and grandchildren. This is about survival.
Lol, you are almost endlessly amusing.

Almost.

But not Russia?
Lol, you are almost endlessly amusing.

Almost.
Nothing amusing about the defense of our nation.

Forum List

Back