Hit Them Hard..Now...Don'tHave Another December 7th

Hit Them NOW! They are the enemy NOW!
Because they expelled a few journalists?
Hey, leave the old cocksucker alone.

He's just a bitter old man who sits in his Depends diaper loaded with shit all day long.

You'd be cranky too.
War vet. I don't like my nation getting shit on by a bunch Chinese cocksuckers. It's time to take them down.By whatever means necessary.
Take your meds and simmer down
To tough for that.

Still cannot figure out to-too-two yet? Dumbass!

Physically attacking China is beyond stupid and a no win situation and why?

Nuclear Bombs!

What need to be done is limit our trade with China to chopsticks that you use a pranks and do business with countries and regions like Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America.

Also take their play toys away like North Korea, Iran and Africa and let see how fast China Government start to scream " Let make a deal "...

Economic War along with fueling the Muslim Rebels and other Rebels in China will keep China Government busier than a all out war!

Hey, leave the old cocksucker alone.

He's just a bitter old man who sits in his Depends diaper loaded with shit all day long.

You'd be cranky too.
War vet. I don't like my nation getting shit on by a bunch Chinese cocksuckers. It's time to take them down.By whatever means necessary.
Take your meds and simmer down
To tough for that.

Still cannot figure out to-too-two yet? Dumbass!
He's stuck on tutu.

Nuclear Bombs!

What need to be done is limit our trade with China to chopsticks that you use a pranks and do business with countries and regions like Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America.

Also take their play toys away like North Korea, Iran and Africa and let see how fast China Government start to scream " Let make a deal "...

Economic War along with fueling the Muslim Rebels and other Rebels in China will keep China Government busier than a all out war!
The time has come to eliminate this threat to the world. They are a bandit nation.

Hell. The Saudi's murdered a journalist and got a slap on the wrist.

"The Saudis murdered a SAUDI journalist..."

There! I fixed it for you!
With permanent residency in the US.

...and your point is???????

He was not a US citizen, was not in the US, an associate of bin Laden, and that makes it none our damned business.

On Saudi territory.
Technically. That makes it ok I suppose.

Morally it was reprehensible. Legally though, we have no say. It does demonstrate the inherent evil of the Saudi regime, however.

OP...can't. We could not live without them. Marx was right after all...

Mark URSS lr.jpg

Plus we could not beat them. We lost to Korea, we lost in Vietnam, we lost to a bunch of rag heads in caves...even after 20 years.

On Saudi territory.
What makes it OK for westwall is that tRump said so. Otherwise he and all the other tRumplings would be screaming bloody murder. Because that's what it was.

On Saudi territory.
What makes it OK for westwall is that tRump said so. Otherwise he and all the other tRumplings would be screaming bloody murder. Because that's what it was.

Wrong, I could care less what Trump said about that murder. The facts are the Saudi's are a horrible regime. They are a horrible regime and are the primary financiers of one branch of Islamic terrorism, while Iran is the other.

I would love to see us pull all of our assets out of the middle east and let them kill each other off.

On Saudi territory.

Wrong, I could care less what Trump said about that murder. The facts are the Saudi's are a horrible regime. They are a horrible regime and are the primary financiers of one branch of Islamic terrorism, while Iran is the other.

I would love to see us pull all of our assets out of the middle east and let them kill each other off.
And we all believe you, right guys?

On Saudi territory.

And we all believe you, right guys?

Unlike you, i have always been consistent with my disdain for any of our middle eastern adventures.

Nuclear Bombs!

The time has come to eliminate this threat to the world. They are a bandit nation.

Just how do you propose to do that, other than some idiotic dream of warfare?

Forum List

Back