History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
The chinese virus is all partisan politics for the democrats

the more people that die between now and november the better they like it
Bullshit.
If you think so then you are clueless about what drives the democrat party

they want this to be trumps vietnam, or katrina so that they can win back the white house and more seats in congress

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
another hilarious anti-Trump post
hahahahhahahaha
thanks for the laughs

Examples in evidence:

Bullshit.

they want this to be trumps vietnam, or katrina so that they can win back the white house and more seats in congress
That's what the republican media tells you. You guys don't know what drives cars much less the democratic party. That's why you listened to a fat ass college flunk out telling you how to think for the past 30 years.

Examples in evidence:

Bullshit.

That's what the republican media tells you. You guys don't know what drives cars much less the democratic party. That's why you listened to a fat ass college flunk out telling you how to think for the past 30 years.

as a typical lib you are personally offended by anyone who does not agree with you

and you are whats wrong with the democrat party that seeks absolute one-party rule over America

Examples in evidence:

Bullshit.

as a typical lib you are personally offended by anyone who does not agree with you

and you are whats wrong with the democrat party that seeks absolute one-party rule over America
I'm not offended, I just think you're a dumb ass. Everything you say the democrats seek is what republicans are doing. That's why you gerrymandered districts so severely that the courts are making republicans re draw districts, and your voter suppression has been ruled by the courts to be old time Jim Crow. Now some of you are hoping trump suspends the election. You're a joke son.

Democrats can just can it. They have gone so far over the edge they don't even deserve a lifeline. They are using this virus as an excuse to attack the president. That's all it has become.

Rye, and others like him, that got maybe TWO sentences to get to the point, before I am done with them.

THey open with meaningless partisan pap, and they flushed their chance, down the crapper.

If someone with a stronger stomach can give me a bullet point (or two) summing up his actual point(s), I will be happy to address it.
Sorry, I couldn't read it all either.

I got through the first two sentences and just knew is was Ryeass. That idiot wouldn't know the truth if it kicked his ass.

He sure ain't worth the time to read the drivel he posts.

What and imbecile.

Examples in evidence:

Bullshit.

I'm not offended, I just think you're a dumb ass. Everything you say the democrats seek is what republicans are doing. That's why you gerrymandered districts so severely that the courts are making republicans re draw districts, and your voter suppression has been ruled by the courts to be old time Jim Crow. Now some of you are hoping trump suspends the election. You're a joke son.
On the contrary

YOU are deeply offended

first by history because YOU think YOU were cheated by slavery

and by current events because YOU think republicans are the source of all YOUR misery

Have you checked in with the staff where you stay? They have a long sleeve coat that you slipped out of again.
This joke coming from a Trump supporter in itself is whack as hell...I mean really, go back to clown school your scholarship is waiting
I could have sworn that you were giving your swan song on this board about a week ago. You were claiming that it had put a stain on you and your relations. Suddenly your back with the same old schtick. Guess you really don't worry about your relations you worry that your mental problems aren't front and center.

Does this offend you Republicans or does it shine some light into your tiny brains?
You know where I stand about Trump.
I've said and written so much about this man who I have interviewed and worked with and known for 35 years.
I have seen him in public, long before he became president.
I have seen him when the cameras weren't rolling...
I have talked about him as a deeply corrupt, selfish, vain, ignorant, and hateful man.
Every word I used to describe him above I can easily prove.
But theres something else that makes him, as a leader, so impossible to overlook.
Its his basic inability to lead in crisis.
I can say with authority, I have interviewed more leaders and "team players"and people of sacrifice and commitment to the greater good...than just about anyone.
I've never in my life time seen a person who brings out not just the WORST in himself...but to others too.
And he does it EVERY DAY.
In the midst of a crisis, a crisis of life and death quite literally, this man, cannot , even for a few moments, escape his bottomless insecurity, shallowness, and lack of respect for ANYONE who dares challenge him, or heaven forbid, criticizes him.
Today in the Oval Office, he had an opportunity, for which, EVEN for HIM as a photo op...could have been a powerful, unifying image.
He was signing a bill that 100% of BOTH Democrats and Republicans worked together on to pass.
It wasn't a perfect bill, and both sides had to give and take...but it was a bill that will bring some help to struggling American individual and businesses.
What did Trump do?
He took a photo with ONLY Republicans.
A small, petty, and sad individual does that.
Down through history, we've had presidents and other leaders who understood the value of contrarian views that could help shape ideas and innovations...and compromise.
Those people were secure enough with themselves that they could let others offer different, maybe out of the box ideas...and many true leaders were even ok with the critics..
"It comes with the territory", the saying goes.
Not this man.
He simply cannot allow for anything or anyone who doesn't bow to him, doesnt compliment him, doesnt suck up to him.
At one point today, like the child he is, he said even struggling states, which are dealing with life and death situations...have to be "nice to us...to get help from us".
Really?
Its come down to this?
Kiss his ring.
Tell him how great he is.
Fill his sad, vacant soul and ego with compliments and praise...and MAYBE you'll get support from the government for the citizens that he swore under oath to protect.
I simply cant express in words how very transparent and childish, and I believe, ill this man is.
And he's the president of the United States.
For the next 8 months.
In November we will, after 4 years, have the ability to remove this poor excuse of a human being from ever darkening the doors of our most hallowed and sacred office.
We need to do this. We need to do this in a landslide to make a statement.
America is for EVERYONE, not just the wealthy, and influential, and surely, not only for those who agree with the man at the wheel.
Donald Trump is a living example of the wretched and the wreckage of an insatiably selfish human being.
What he has shown us in crisis is exactly what we've always known about him.
Its never been "America First"..its ALWAYS been "Donald Trump...first."
By George Conway

History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

By Michael D'Antonio

Updated 6:14 PM ET, Mon March 30, 2020

"(CNN)In a crisis, all is revealed.
After a lifetime devoted to avoiding responsibility and accountability -- for his lies, his deceptions, his hype, and his cruelty -- President Donald Trump has met his match in the pandemic of 2020. His bluff and bluster are powerless as thousands of Americans die and the blame falls, in part, on his failure to heed the warnings and execute a robust national response. This occurred even though a pandemic playbook had been left behind by the Obama administration. Early in the crisis, Trump said "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming from China. It's going to be just fine." Weeks were wasted and now the price of this fiasco will likely be a loss of life far greater than 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina.

As someone who has studied Trump for years, I thought it was inevitable that he would eventually reach a moment of reckoning as president. I couldn't have imagined that it would come with the catastrophic consequences now facing the nation as Covid-19 overwhelms health care systems and brings the economy to a standstill. Trump's profound personal shortcomings -- deficiencies of his heart and mind -- helped bring us to this moment.

Ignorant as he can seem, the President seems to sense that this moment will establish his reputation in perpetuity. He said as much last week when he observed that, "the history books will never forget" America's response to the coronavirus. What he did not mention, however, is that his response to the pandemic will be examined in minute detail -- it is this prospect, the prospect of accountability, that looms over him now.

Until this crisis, Trump had avoided accountability with remarkable consistency. Born into astounding wealth, he avoided accountability by persuading creditors that he was too big to fail even after he ran businesses into the ground. In politics, he deflected accountability by blaming others, especially the press and Democrats, for problems that occurred on his watch. Recently, when asked about the dreadful federal failures on coronavirus testing, he said, bluntly, "I don't take responsibility at all."

Historians will eventually write books detailing what journalists already know about the Trump administration's dereliction of duty when the pandemic hit. America's Covid-19 death toll now passes 2,800 and the caseload exceeds 157,200 cases, But through much of the time that the number of cases was growing, the White House offered no coherent national response to the crisis.

No federal agency is rallying health care workers to move to hot spots where they are needed. Instead of assertively coordinating and distributing vital equipment, the administration is letting states, hospitals, and federal agencies compete against each other. Trump even went so far as to accuse medical workers of hoarding supplies.

Recently Trump introduced a bit of personal petulance to this dynamic, suggesting that governors who aren't sufficiently deferential should be ignored by the White House. (He leavened this remark by noting that Vice President Mike Pence is not following his lead.) Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, whom Trump singled out for criticism, reported that orders made for equipment had been canceled as suppliers favored the feds over her state.

At the epicenter of the nation's and the world's pandemic, Cuomo has been reminding us that the worst of the crisis is just beginning. The same is true for history's assessment of President Trump. The coronavirus is immune to his manipulation and spin. It is the defining challenge of his presidency and of his life. Compared with other presidential crises, like the 9/11 attacks or Hurricane Katrina, it has occurred slowly, with ample warning, giving the president many opportunities to act and, we see now, fail.

The accounting will continue. And like the pandemic, it will be devastating."

United States confirmed cases of coronavirus: 161,088

United States confirmed deaths from coronavirus: 2,968

Now look at the results for a Modern FIRST WORLD country that took the crises seriously from the start:

JAPAN confirmed cases of coronavirus: 1,866

JAPAN confirmed deaths from coronavirus: 54

In reality (outside of the fantasies of radical leftist pansies) Donald Trump will go down in history as one of, if not, the greatest presidents in our nation's history. Your problem? You've been brainwashed by CNN, MSNBC and the like. Remove those blinders.
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.......NAME ONE COUNTRY THAT RESPECTS TRUMP, NAME ANYBODY OUTSIDE OF HIS BUBBLE THAT LIKES THE GUY????? IF HE'S ALL THAT, WHY ARE HIS POLL NUMBERS NEVER IN THE 50'S NOT EVER...FIND A FUCKIN HOLE AND DROP DEAD IN IT, YOU MORONIC INGRATE
Israel likes him. India likes him. Caps lock is stuck. You complain a lot
Israel could give a fuck about the "jew's will not replace us" clown, its Natanyahu, that likes the clown and only bc he knows Trump is crazy like he is...Next? India??? Who has 99% of our customer service jobs, who is never mentioned in his trade war/anti Global jobs speeches with China....I'd like him too...Next? I noticed you carefully left out the commie country's that adore Trump...very clever had I need a Trump supporters, ie the poorly educated....to obvious to notice NOBODY REALLY LIKES THE WHITE BITCH!!

So now you speak for all of Israel? Trump denounced those in Charlottesville. Bold is suck. You complain a lot.

Patriots were down 28-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and if the game was written about then it would read that Tom Brady and the Patriots were chokers. Finals score was 34-28 Patriots. Moral of the story is to wait for the conclusion before making judgment. You’re such a child.

Story? We've had three years of his 'story'. Not even going to go into before he was president. Trump was a douche bag piece of shit long before he became president. The only good thing to come out of his presidency is that he now has no place to hide. Sure, all the shills and Trump lovers on this board will give him a free pass - he could hump a gorilla on live TV and they'd say he's founded a new way of wrestling - but the vast majority of Americans and the rest of the world see him for what he is. His failure as a president is the least of it. His failure as a human being is monumental.
Economy was humming. Military was strong. Innovation was strong. Consumer confidence was high. Feelings were hurt. Sorry to hear that. From a business perspective he was way better than Bush and Obama. We ll see how he handles the virus.
From a business prospective? News Flash, Obama handed the guy a up and running economy and in less than a year, he put our farmers on welfare, a one time bonus to lucky employees got a trickle down, and by doing so gave us the biggest deficit in history...the only ppl benefiting from Trump was INDUSTRY WHO BOUGHT BACK THEIR STOCK FROM THE PUBLIC. Trump did nothing to stimulate the dollar for 89% of the country, nothing. And was proven so with the 2018 election.
Not one part of your post was factual. Not one part. My goodness.

Patriots were down 28-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and if the game was written about then it would read that Tom Brady and the Patriots were chokers. Finals score was 34-28 Patriots. Moral of the story is to wait for the conclusion before making judgment. You’re such a child.

Story? We've had three years of his 'story'. Not even going to go into before he was president. Trump was a douche bag piece of shit long before he became president. The only good thing to come out of his presidency is that he now has no place to hide. Sure, all the shills and Trump lovers on this board will give him a free pass - he could hump a gorilla on live TV and they'd say he's founded a new way of wrestling - but the vast majority of Americans and the rest of the world see him for what he is. His failure as a president is the least of it. His failure as a human being is monumental.
The ppl supporting Trump is white trash cans, glad he hates illegals, glad he talks shit to minorities and find him this tough guy that loves him some white mf's...everybody else on the planet, wouldn't shed a tear if the guy disappeared tommorrow. If he loses in Nov and I pray God he does, watch how the world and this country reacts...cheers like the Obama win or bigger.
Your writing style is poor but you're criticizing others? Interesting. You cannot even spell tomorrow. Annie.

Economy was humming. Military was strong. Innovation was strong. Consumer confidence was high. Feelings were hurt. Sorry to hear that. From a business perspective he was way better than Bush and Obama. We ll see how he handles the virus.

It was only 'humming' along because he gave out tax cuts you couldn't afford.
Obama laid the foundation. Everything was on the upswing after he spent four years trying to fix Bush's fuckups. Still, thought Obama was too wishy washy. Didn't stand for much IMO.
As someone who works directly with multiple companies you could not be more incorrect.

Examples in evidence:

Trump should be removed from office. Yes, he IS responsible for much of what his happening.

I ran the White House pandemic office. Trump closed it.

The federal government is moving too slowly, due to a lack of leadership.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

''''By
Beth Cameron
Beth Cameron is vice president for global biological policy and programs at the Nuclear Threat Initiative. She previously served as the senior director for global health security and biodefense on the White House National Security Council.

March 13, 2020 at 9:32 a.m. EDT

When President Trump took office in 2017, the White House’s National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense survived the transition intact. Its mission was the same as when I was asked to lead the office, established after the Ebola epidemic of 2014: to do everything possible within the vast powers and resources of the U.S. government to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic.

One year later, I was mystified when the White House dissolved the office, leaving the country less prepared for pandemics like covid-19.'''''

Maybe at his next "press conference" he can pass out toilet paper and paper towels, that worked so well for him in winning the hearts and minds of Puerto Rico citizens.
Is the major of San Juan, you know the radical Trump hating PR separatist out of jail yet?

From a business prospective? News Flash, Obama handed the guy a up and running economy and in less than a year, he put our farmers on welfare, a one time bonus to lucky employees got a trickle down, and by doing so gave us the biggest deficit in history...the only ppl benefiting from Trump was INDUSTRY WHO BOUGHT BACK THEIR STOCK FROM THE PUBLIC. Trump did nothing to stimulate the dollar for 89% of the country, nothing. And was proven so with the 2018 election.
This website is sponsored by Fox News.....trust me, not only am I right on with all I said, facts mean nothing to you nuts here, so why bother?

Examples in evidence:

Trump should be removed from office. Yes, he IS responsible for much of what his happening.

I ran the White House pandemic office. Trump closed it.

The federal government is moving too slowly, due to a lack of leadership.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

''''By
Beth Cameron
Beth Cameron is vice president for global biological policy and programs at the Nuclear Threat Initiative. She previously served as the senior director for global health security and biodefense on the White House National Security Council.

March 13, 2020 at 9:32 a.m. EDT

When President Trump took office in 2017, the White House’s National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense survived the transition intact. Its mission was the same as when I was asked to lead the office, established after the Ebola epidemic of 2014: to do everything possible within the vast powers and resources of the U.S. government to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic.

One year later, I was mystified when the White House dissolved the office, leaving the country less prepared for pandemics like covid-19.'''''

Maybe at his next "press conference" he can pass out toilet paper and paper towels, that worked so well for him in winning the hearts and minds of Puerto Rico citizens.
Is the major of San Juan, you know the radical Trump hating PR separatist out of jail yet?
I heard she's waiting on her future room mates Donald Trump and friends

You’re an Aussie? Why so critical of America, mate?

NZer. Love US just can't stand the guy in charge or your political system..'o)
Ahhh....he is great for business. My clients and my bank account are fond of him. The rest is meaningless to me.
Your love and this country's love for the almighty dollar....will prove to be your down fall...when you humble yourself first, God will raise you...but because we raised ourselves to be the great greedy mf's, WE ARE BEING HUMBLED...AND TO USMB....DELETE ALL YOU WANT, BUT GOD IS ALMIGHTY AND FACTS WILL NEVER BE DELETED

This website is sponsored by Fox News.....trust me, not only am I right on with all I said, facts mean nothing to you nuts here, so why bother?
I am speaking from firsthand knowledge not that of the biased media.

Forum List

Back