Trump talks about Gettysburg in rambling, incoherent speech

When I saw the article's source was HuffPost I immediately closed it, having no respect at all for the integrity of the left's muckraking. Just as with Gateway Pundit on the other side, these click-bait media ventures simply cater to the political leanings of their audience. It is really a stretch to consider them any sort of legitimate journalism.

You can't handle the truth about Trump. That's what it comes down to.

Trump would have done better to reflect on Lincoln’s views of Gettysburg rather than create his own version of history
But Trump is SO good at history.
Better and of course, more entertaining than those boring "Historians".
First the revolutionary war.

Then, of course the civil war.

Trump on the Civil War: 'Why Could That One Not Have ...​

1713269153498.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

May 1, 2017 — Could Andrew Jackson have stopped the war? Trump suggests so in an interview on SiriusXM. The seventh president, a slaveholder, ...

President Trump mused in an interview that the Civil War could have been avoided if only Andrew Jackson had been around to stop it. Jackson had been dead 16 years and long out of office when the war started in 1861.

HuffPost is hardly "click bait media", comparable to Gateway Pundit, which is a card carrying "Questionablle Source".

You wouldn't consider this a click-bait headline:

‘Dimbulb’ Trump Torched After Rambling Attempt To Explain Gettysburg Goes Wrong​

So, it's not at all about not being able to handle the truth about Trump. It's totally about not expecting to see any part of the truth from an article having the first words of its title being "Dimbulb Trump".

Our nation would be a much better place if folks held more respect for one another. We don't need to agree, but this name calling on both sides strikes me as going after each other with a juvenile mindset.

Why would anyone listen to a whole speech they found embarrassing. So I don't believe you on that.
and another of your famous lies, guess that is why when you lie you tend to use the word '"looks like"
IF I have your number so do other people !!!
No I listened to the entire speech, traitor. Trump wants to bring polio back! I believe it's one of his campaign promises.

Look up his Pennsylvania speech, traitor.
I googled, asshole. I saw claims he, and jfk jr want to bring polio back, but its hysterical partisan claptrap because they both want to defund WHO.

it's only a campaign promise if morons only use half their brains.

Forum List

Back