History Made in the Commonwealth of VA!!

struth

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2021
Wow, just wow! Breaking the glass ceiling! It looks like VA will elect the first every African-American, woman to Lt Gov of the State! This is historic!

Meanwhile, it looks like the first ever Hispanic-American will be elected as AG of the State!

Ground breaking! Why isn't MSNBC, CNN, etc celebrating these historic events?

Wow, just wow! Breaking the glass ceiling! It looks like VA will elect the first every African-American, woman to Lt Gov of the State! This is historic!

Meanwhile, it looks like the first ever Hispanic-American will be elected as AG of the State!

Lol... I wonder...

I look forward to the day these sorts of things are common place and we do not need to celebrate them.

I look forward to the day these sorts of things are common place and we do not need to celebrate them.
I don't disagree....but the ceiling had to be broke.....VA has a long history, of "massive resistance" lead by the Dem political machine of the Byrd family...so this is extra special in this state.

Their state seal is pretty historic too. Probably the only one that you could see a tittie.

lets go brandon.jpg

I thought it did...I want it reported, and celebrated....historical moments should be celebrated.

I'm sure there were celebrations but I do not think news organizations should do anything but report.

I'm sure there were celebrations but I do not think news organizations should do anything but report.
They didn't mind celebrating moments like this for other minorities......why the change of heart do you think?

I thought it did...I want it reported, and celebrated....historical moments should be celebrated.
They reported it… feel free to celebrate. Bravo to those who won! But let’s be honest, you don’t care if people on a news station celebrate or not you just want to rag on the media… boring

Interesting that the Republicans swept the top three seats in Virginia. Dems need to get in touch with their voters or they will not fair well next year.

They reported it… feel free to celebrate. Bravo to those who won! But let’s be honest, you don’t care if people on a news station celebrate or not you just want to rag on the media… boring
So you are saying the media is bias? Agreed.

Sad they can't celebrate this like they did Obama and Kamel Harris

Because the fact that they're tRumplings kinda overrides everything else.

Did the DNC gangster concede? Or is it still possible for a truck load of 'overlooked ballots' to turn up from a post office in Mexico?

Forum List

Back