History Channel Proves JESUS WAS NOT Jewish

Westwall,
in all fairness they are calling this figure the creator of creation (God) so if one asked for a video proof in the time of no video technology that would not be to much to ask of a god.
Furthermore they kept better record of their pets then they did Jesus.
Everytime you say sure he existed you are refering to a historical figure thus must tell us who specifically singularly not portions of one and portions of another, therefore Jesus is not a singular real figure and only because he's derived from real figures are you insistant that he did exist.
Should I pull out my Seinfeld analogy?

persons who become even LIVING LEGENDS-----can have all sorts of stuff ATTRIBUTED to them by hopeful admirers. Stuff was written about Jesus
by his cultish followers for CENTURIES -----which---IMHO ---makes him seem
like a whole bunch of different people. In reading the NT-----if you tease out
the hysteria-----you do get a real person buried in there.. There is no real evidence that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree or that Davey Crockett killed a bear at age three. ----for the record----I believe that ODYSSEUS
was a real person but do not believe that POSEIDAN gave him a sack of wind

The episode was trying to prove John the Baptist claimed remains as carbon dated at 30ad.
The only Christ figure in the AD era was the One called Theudas by the Jordan dying in 45ad means we have the correct region in accts of John and era.
This AD christ Theudas is said to be Jesus yet the Christ who stole Johns flock also stole his luciferous teachings as seen in the NT and Physical light teachings of the surviving followers of John called the Mandeans. The teachings match up and are not Judaic. The Son of Mary figure of 100bc used for the Image of Jesus was half Roman as his father was Pandera and his cult the Hanotzrim were called offshhot for teaching Egyptian mysticsm and underworld death cult nonsense.
The Nazarenes are supposed to be HaNotzrim, but it is not known if John was of that earlier cult or whether Nazarenes got confused for Hanotzrim due to similar words in Hebrew.
Either way since James is an AD era figure and they swear John is then Theudas is the one they are calling Jesus and Theudas was not teaching pure Judaism, nowhere in Judaism do we teach our God as the mystical luciferous Light rays between the sun and earth. Neither do we teach reverence or salvation in death nor kingdom in death. Which is why Cjristians need us to come out of our k8ngdom in life ideas for sake of rheir adversary and satanic kingdom in death lust. Notice all cultures venerating a kingdom in death have caused humanity to be savages in sending their opponents there. Kings and kingdoms have used the philosophy of death afterlife to get slaves to fight for them, war for them, die for them. It's been used for power grabs and some of rhe most sadistic demented acts known to man. Solve the abusive teachings of death and death cultism and you solve Radical Jihaadism which is but an emulation of what Christianity has already done due to the same teaching of paradise in death.

Theudas was jewish. John baptist was jewish. Jesus was jewish. The apostles were jewish. James the brother of Jesus was jewish. Mary was jewish.

Hebrew Names for God - Yeshua Ha-Mashiach

Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera was from Sidon. Even assuming he is the father, the mother was still jewish, thus the child is jewish

Hmmmmm...maybe the right place to read John then is on the throne eh Irosie....... regardless instead of getting into one of these did Jesus exist debates I prefer to look at how myths become all encompasing and tend to become bigger then life even though all of us know we are bound by certain physical laws....Many of the things that are attributed to the Jesus myth are physical impossibilities and are downright ridiculous but one must have an open mind to see these things but if the people in jesus suposed days were an ignorant and unenlightened lot compared to today how come people still swallow such utter nonsense hook line and sinker one must really ask....

you said nothing Shimmy. The book of JOHN---interestingly enough---according to scholars, comes virtually from NOWHERE-------there is no historic JOHN. John is not JOHN THE BAPTIST----who does seem to be an historic guy-----of the essene and nazarite type of-----monastic hysterics. John is just a kind of collection of writings by different persons put together into JOHN who seems to be the JOHN DOE of the NICEAN COUNCIL. THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS is attributed to "JOHN" ------the book of revulsions is a kind of replay on the parts of DANIEL that also seem mushroom galvanized.
For these reasons I take JOHN with a grain of salt in reference to HISTORY----
the stuff has literary value-------but I see no reason to try to DERIVE HISTORY
from it. It seems to me stuff authored ----LATER

I think Shimon meant the best place to read John is when you're in the "john".

I was being SCHOLARLY ----sorta. I really think that anything called "JOHN"---
is suspect-----I think it is a Nome De Plume for a collection of writings done by
all sorts of hysterics......I don't know who wrote the book of "JOB" either
The episode was trying to prove John the Baptist claimed remains as carbon dated at 30ad.
The only Christ figure in the AD era was the One called Theudas by the Jordan dying in 45ad means we have the correct region in accts of John and era.
This AD christ Theudas is said to be Jesus yet the Christ who stole Johns flock also stole his luciferous teachings as seen in the NT and Physical light teachings of the surviving followers of John called the Mandeans. The teachings match up and are not Judaic. The Son of Mary figure of 100bc used for the Image of Jesus was half Roman as his father was Pandera and his cult the Hanotzrim were called offshhot for teaching Egyptian mysticsm and underworld death cult nonsense.
The Nazarenes are supposed to be HaNotzrim, but it is not known if John was of that earlier cult or whether Nazarenes got confused for Hanotzrim due to similar words in Hebrew.
Either way since James is an AD era figure and they swear John is then Theudas is the one they are calling Jesus and Theudas was not teaching pure Judaism, nowhere in Judaism do we teach our God as the mystical luciferous Light rays between the sun and earth. Neither do we teach reverence or salvation in death nor kingdom in death. Which is why Cjristians need us to come out of our k8ngdom in life ideas for sake of rheir adversary and satanic kingdom in death lust. Notice all cultures venerating a kingdom in death have caused humanity to be savages in sending their opponents there. Kings and kingdoms have used the philosophy of death afterlife to get slaves to fight for them, war for them, die for them. It's been used for power grabs and some of rhe most sadistic demented acts known to man. Solve the abusive teachings of death and death cultism and you solve Radical Jihaadism which is but an emulation of what Christianity has already done due to the same teaching of paradise in death.

Jesus was an Essene. Look it up.

You can't, because you can never prove he existed, only the many fugures used for his story can be discussed. So which christ are you ASSUMING was an Essene and then discuss that historical figure with proof he was an Essene.
Once again, nothing the image called Jesus ever taught even remotely matches what is taught by the Essenes in the Scrolls.
Worse the scrolls bash The arogant
proclaimation of the son of God and his followers.
sources: 4Q298 sons of Dawn (morning star)& 4Q434 FR1

A Moses Apocryphon" 4 Q375 of the scrolls undeniably states in
Fragment 1: "And the prophet who will arise and speak defection in your midst, turning you away from God, shall be put to death. BUt if the tribe from which he originates stands up for him and says let him not be put to death, for he is righteous; he is a trustworthy prophet..."

An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church)

I find it quite silly for anyone to assert the man never existed. There is not factual evidence to support ANY religious figure for the most part. However, there is evidence, from Roman and other sources 60 years after he existed, that support the fact he actually did walk this planet. I find it amusing that you demand records for a person in a time when literacy was a very, very rare commodity.

The mere fact that the Christian church exists shows me that the man did indeed exist. There's no evidence for the miracles that are claimed for him, but he very much existed.

although I tend toward "yes, he existed" I have no idea why you cite "60 years
after...." What do you imagine was written and done 60 years later that verifies
his existence? (be advised that I also believe that menelaus existed ---he was the husband of Helen of troy-----the one who also existed...

The Talmud states one opinion that Job (Iyov) was a moral tale composed by Moshe Rabbeinu.

Job is an interesting case study .... The land represents Israel the nations of the earth are compared to the waters.... When Jonah was removed from her land.... Jonah/ Israel she was thrown into the waters/nations .. where a giant Fish/christianity rose out of the waters/nations and swallowed him/Israel/jonah whole.... but unfortunately for the fish/christianity it could not digest jonah/Israel and had to spit him out unharmed... Jonah/ Israel wandered many places after this and was given no rest until finally doing what was askedof him afterwards in the messianic age he was given twice as much as he had lost....It is the story of the people of Israel...

Job is an interesting case study .... The land represents Israel the nations of the earth are compared to the waters.... When Jonah was removed from her land.... Jonah/ Israel she was thrown into the waters/nations .. where a giant Fish/christianity rose out of the waters/nations and swallowed him/Israel/jonah whole.... but unfortunately for the fish/christianity it could not digest jonah/Israel and had to spit him out unharmed... Jonah/ Israel wandered many places after this and was given no rest until finally doing what was askedof him afterwards in the messianic age he was given twice as much as he had lost....It is the story of the people of Israel...

I never heard that one...Sh'Koach!
If you don't mind, I will credit you when I repeat it

Todah... Here is one for you to ponder ... If you look at the borders of Israel today taking out the west bank it looks like a giant fish hook with the west bank the bait for any foolish fishy/nation to come along and try to take a bite out of it... It is really rather humorous for those of us who can see these things...

Theudas was jewish. John baptist was jewish. Jesus was jewish. The apostles were jewish. James the brother of Jesus was jewish. Mary was jewish.

Hebrew Names for God - Yeshua Ha-Mashiach

Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera was from Sidon. Even assuming he is the father, the mother was still jewish, thus the child is jewish

Theudas is the AD era christ but Yeshu was in 100bc along with his mother Mary. James is not in Yeshu's list of followers. This is why it's essential to date the Baptist cause his cult was tainted in teaching, by birth he was Jewish but teachings they were offshoot cults thus called HaNOTZRIM.
The NT geneology makes the character non Jewish by puting him through the lineage of a Canaanite woman who was not Jewish. That also makes him not Moshiach because it's supposed to be through the line of Aaron according to commentary in the scrolls and traditions on Anointed Priests.
The Anointed one would be The head Priest (head anointed priest) called head of the hosts.
source: 1QS IX, II fragment omitted from 4QSe (4Q259).

Westwall,
in all fairness they are calling this figure the creator of creation (God) so if one asked for a video proof in the time of no video technology that would not be to much to ask of a god.
Everytime you say sure he existed you are refering to a historical figure thus must tell us who specifically singularly not portions of one and portions of another, therefore Jesus is not a singular real figure and only because he's derived from real figures are you insistant that he did exist.

persons who become even LIVING LEGENDS-----can have all sorts of stuff ATTRIBUTED to them by hopeful admirers. Stuff was written about Jesus
by his cultish followers for CENTURIES -----which---IMHO ---makes him seem
like a whole bunch of different people. In reading the NT-----if you tease out
the hysteria-----you do get a real person buried in there.. There is no real evidence that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree or that Davey Crockett killed a bear at age three. ----for the record----I believe that ODYSSEUS
was a real person but do not believe that POSEIDAN gave him a sack of wind

Ok this falls into my Seinfeld Analogy, hate to repost it but maybe 3rd time's a charm:

Difference Between Real People & Fictional Characters

A character (or fictional character) is a person in a
narrative work (such as a novel, or passion play).
I KEEP HEARING PEOPLE COMMENT THAT:
Although Rome borrowed legends and customs of
many cultures and infused them into Christianity
that Jesus still actually historically existed or was
based on someone who did. This is not an honest
assesment since being based on many figures and
mythologies/deities does not make you based on a
singular historical figure to say you existed as that
singular figure.
Let me use an analogy:
Larry David writes a Tv Pilot for Jerry Seinfeld, now
Jerry in the TV show is loosely based on the real
Jerry but since Larry David's sense of humor is in
the comedic irony it's also Larry David making the
Jerry image in the stories /scripts.
Now one could argue Jerry exists, but he's not the
King of comedy without Larry David nor is TV Jerry
an actual person. That could he argued.
Same with Kramer being based mostly on a friend
of Larry David, but once again the TV Kramer is
not special without Larry David.
HOWEVER here's where you guys mess up your
logic; suppose you have George based on former
comedic Tv and movie fictional Figures mixed with
the quirks and stories of a few real figures like
Gregory, GEOFFRY, AND Harry. These converged
figures can't have their real names like Kramer and
Jerry have, so they get a new name, new birthdate
as well.
They have 3 jobs so the character needs his own
new job or has all 3 jobs through the seasons as he
get's fired from each one. *L* Even George owes
his image to the writer Larry David for even though
George is written to he Italian, he shows the traits
of the Jewish writer.
So now is George real, did George Castanza exist
as a singular historical person?
If you said yes then go sit on santa clauses lap.

Hmmmmm...maybe the right place to read John then is on the throne eh Irosie....... regardless instead of getting into one of these did Jesus exist debates I prefer to look at how myths become all encompasing and tend to become bigger then life even though all of us know we are bound by certain physical laws....Many of the things that are attributed to the Jesus myth are physical impossibilities and are downright ridiculous but one must have an open mind to see these things but if the people in jesus suposed days were an ignorant and unenlightened lot compared to today how come people still swallow such utter nonsense hook line and sinker one must really ask....

you said nothing Shimmy. The book of JOHN---interestingly enough---according to scholars, comes virtually from NOWHERE-------there is no historic JOHN. John is not JOHN THE BAPTIST----who does seem to be an historic guy-----of the essene and nazarite type of-----monastic hysterics. John is just a kind of collection of writings by different persons put together into JOHN who seems to be the JOHN DOE of the NICEAN COUNCIL. THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS is attributed to "JOHN" ------the book of revulsions is a kind of replay on the parts of DANIEL that also seem mushroom galvanized.
For these reasons I take JOHN with a grain of salt in reference to HISTORY----
the stuff has literary value-------but I see no reason to try to DERIVE HISTORY
from it. It seems to me stuff authored ----LATER

I think Shimon meant the best place to read John is when you're in the "john".

I was being SCHOLARLY ----sorta. I really think that anything called "JOHN"---
is suspect-----I think it is a Nome De Plume for a collection of writings done by
all sorts of hysterics......I don't know who wrote the book of "JOB" either

Jesus was an Essene. Look it up.

You can't, because you can never prove he existed, only the many fugures used for his story can be discussed. So which christ are you ASSUMING was an Essene and then discuss that historical figure with proof he was an Essene.
Once again, nothing the image called Jesus ever taught even remotely matches what is taught by the Essenes in the Scrolls.
Worse the scrolls bash The arogant
proclaimation of the son of God and his followers.
sources: 4Q298 sons of Dawn (morning star)& 4Q434 FR1

A Moses Apocryphon" 4 Q375 of the scrolls undeniably states in
Fragment 1: "And the prophet who will arise and speak defection in your midst, turning you away from God, shall be put to death. BUt if the tribe from which he originates stands up for him and says let him not be put to death, for he is righteous; he is a trustworthy prophet..."

An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church)

I find it quite silly for anyone to assert the man never existed. There is not factual evidence to support ANY religious figure for the most part. However, there is evidence, from Roman and other sources 60 years after he existed, that support the fact he actually did walk this planet. I find it amusing that you demand records for a person in a time when literacy was a very, very rare commodity.

The mere fact that the Christian church exists shows me that the man did indeed exist. There's no evidence for the miracles that are claimed for him, but he very much existed.

although I tend toward "yes, he existed" I have no idea why you cite "60 years
after...." What do you imagine was written and done 60 years later that verifies
his existence? (be advised that I also believe that menelaus existed ---he was the husband of Helen of troy-----the one who also existed...

The Talmud states one opinion that Job (Iyov) was a moral tale composed by Moshe Rabbeinu.

thanks independent------that sorta makes sense. I did not know

Westwall,
Everytime you say sure he existed you are refering to a historical figure thus must tell us who specifically singularly not portions of one and portions of anothe.
Therefore Jesus is not a singular real figure and only because he's derived from real figures are you insistant that he did exist cause people are duped and confused over the difference.
Yet more lies. There was no proof outside of the Gospels that Pontius Pilate existed until 1961 when archeologists discovered a stone bearing his name.

Denying reality is not a healthy hobby. Your hatred of the Messiah is not unique but will lead to your total destruction.

Westwall,
Everytime you say sure he existed you are refering to a historical figure thus must tell us who specifically singularly not portions of one and portions of anothe.
Therefore Jesus is not a singular real figure and only because he's derived from real figures are you insistant that he did exist cause people are duped and confused over the difference.
Yet more lies. There was no proof outside of the Gospels that Pontius Pilate existed until 1961 when archeologists discovered a stone bearing his name.

Denying reality is not a healthy hobby. Your hatred of the Messiah is not unique but will lead to your total destruction.

hashev did not post anywhere that he "hates the messiah".

Westwall,

The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

Westwall,

The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

lots of jews-----even of a traditionalist leaning----post on Saturday. I do not sew
on Saturday------but I post. Your belief that Jesus was "the messiah" is faith based

Westwall,

lots of jews-----even of a traditionalist leaning----post on Saturday. I do not sew
on Saturday------but I post. Your belief that Jesus was "the messiah" is faith based
Duh. And saying Christians are Baal worshippers shows how deranged he is.

Thats not the worst of it.

He obsessively tries to make the case that the Messiah's name is really Michael, which coincidentally is his name. He is one of those nut jobs who can't wait to erect an animal slaughterhouse in the name of God, something that only the delusional expect the Messiah to do.

Yep everyone you can't answer to or kill to silence must be on drugs or insane. It's easier to deflect on others rather then admit you fell for a santa claus story.
Kids grow up & out of Santa Claus but adults still believe it's true and holy that their god became a man through the lineage of all the harlots of the Bible, impregnating his harlot mom, was born in the pits of a cave with barn animals, feed his flock his flesh and blood (canibalism)
died 2 methods of death stoning and hanging but also crucified, died and rose again but wouldn't raise anyone ever again, had 2 hobs, 2 home towns, 3 eras, trick rode into Jerusalem on both a pony and donkey at the same time, walked on water, will fly through the sky like the flying nun, is worshiped on Sun's day, venerated birth on Baal's day , plagiarizes the Baal Tablets exactly but isn't Baal, says father and son are one-morning stars father is Baal but believe he is not his father (make up your damned minds). And lastly they believe anyone not Christian is insane yet blast on Muslims who they feel are zealous and wrong for the same intolerance.

Guess what? A double negative is a positive, so I take it as a compliment. However, your behaviors are deplorable for a civilized society that was supposed to have been progressed. We don't try and inflict pain on others, nor bash disabled people, therefore if you do these things then something is severely wrong with your teachings. You are not in the dark ages anymore where we will let you torture us with torture devices so you can feel validated or good about your faith and affiliation.

Westwall,

depends upon your impression of BAAL-----or of christians

Thats not the worst of it.

He obsessively tries to make the case that the Messiah's name is really Michael, which coincidentally is his name. He is one of those nut jobs who can't wait to erect an animal slaughterhouse in the name of God, something that only the delusional expect the Messiah to do.

"an animal slaughter house in the name of "God" what does that mean?

It means my dear Irosie that Hobe is a vegian rymes with christian and is against eating meat....Actually he feels that rebuilding the temple and reinstituting animal sacrifice belongs to a bygone era but Michael and I pointed out to him on another thread about it being more about a communal barbecue or family get together like Shavout but he just wants to dwell on that...I dont want to get into a big debate about it as it was already covered with him earlier...

Westwall,

He has a very eclectic approach to the study of theology and the development
of Christianity which happens to be really really complex It picked up all kinds
of stuff along the way. I do not know the BAAL religions------but I do know
that the symbols and signs incorporated into Christianity come from LOTS
OF DIFFERENT religions contemporary to its early days. Even the
"ANGEL GABRIEL" that talked to Mary was somehow recognized as a
Mercury type angel in some cults of Egypt. All kinds of stuff was getting around
in those days -------religion was a BIG THING

Forum List

Back