Alahu akbar Doesn't Mean What the Media Says it Does

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Before I go further, there is this – yes, it does come from Breitbart so a whole lot of you will decry it without even reading it! Your bad.

The war-cry is mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government.

It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it.

One primary purpose of shouting is to “strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of Allah.”

The story goes on to include some very informative stuff about a whole lot of things it stands for and why. Read more @ 'Allahu Akbar': It Means Almost Everything -- Except What The Establishment Media Says

Before I go further, there is this – yes, it does come from Breitbart so a whole lot of you will decry it without even reading it! Your bad.

The war-cry is mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government.

It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it.

One primary purpose of shouting is to “strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of Allah.”

The story goes on to include some very informative stuff about a whole lot of things it stands for and why. Read more @ 'Allahu Akbar': It Means Almost Everything -- Except What The Establishment Media Says
I am always amused by the level of idiocy contained in anti-muslim posts. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol::lol:

I am always amused by the level of idiocy contained in anti-muslim posts. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol::lol:

Did you even bother to READ it before responding? Of course not! As always.

Oh, wait, wrong Ackbar

Aloha Ackbar

Aloha+ackbar+_23517f34d39b120149d37d4e295c265d.jpg

That is the greatest photograph in the history of photographs.

No it doesnt but Isaiah 66 says it best...esp verse 17...akbar in hebrew means mouse.... and we know who it is eating swines flesh behind a tree..... but hey time will tell.....

Forum List

Back