Historic First:Obama leaves Michelle behind for her 50th

Sometimes we get wrapped up in politics so big we miss the picture. I really did start to cry when I saw some of these pictures with the girls. They are a family. Somethings going wrong. Tis ok. And you know what?

Obama for whatever reason politically I want to put him thru a wall, he's a dad. His girls love him.

We have to find a way to separate this. That we do.

Sometimes we get wrapped up in politics so big we miss the picture. I really did start to cry when I saw some of these pictures with the girls. They are a family. Somethings going wrong. Tis ok. And you know what?

Obama for whatever reason politically I want to put him thru a wall, he's a dad. His girls love him.

We have to find a way to separate this. That we do.

Yea....something is going wrong. The girls start school tomorrow

Why did you lie about Barack leaving Michelle alone for her 50th birthday?

There was a time I had respect for tiny dancer

For her to post such a hateful thread as this shows how low she has sunk

Hate the man......leave his family alone

That would work if Michelle wasn't so politically active. She and Hussein are both fair game.

Conservatives have no limits on how low they will sink

This thread is a perfect example of the hate they spread. Tiny dancer has reached a new low

Meh, says YOU. Who cares what you think?

You should be ashamed to post a propaganda hate thread such as this

Mail Online? Really?

Leave the mans family alone

Propaganda hate thread? Are you crazy?

I'm trying to figure out how we can separate being able to attack a man or woman's political policies and make sure that we do not under any circumstances involve their family.

We can't do this to people. It's wrong.

First you lied about the President leaving his wife alone on her 50th birthday.....her birthday is not for 12 days
Then you turn a story about the President taking the girls home for school and giving his wife some "alone time" in Hawaii into a tragedy about how it signals the end of his marriage......with selected "sad" pictures

You should be ashamed.....leave the mans family alone

Previous
Next

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

First lady remains in Hawaii ahead of her birthday on January 17
Her husband, President Barack Obama, and daughters Sasha and Malia, arrived home in Washington on Sunday following a two-week vacation
The White House says Michelle plans to 'spend time with friends'

Who the hell spends their 50th birthday with friends?

Not at all. I am really questioning what level we've gotten to. When I saw the girls. My heart broke.

I'm a mom. You can see it all over their faces. They are so sad. Dad's coming home with them and it's horrible.

They are as human as us. Ouch No joy in this.

Mail Online? Really?

And of course all the attacks on Bush's family you stood up and said NO MORE, right? Or was that different?

I'm sure he chastized the people who mocked Bush's family with equal indignation!

Not.

Not at all. I am really questioning what level we've gotten to. When I saw the girls. My heart broke.

I'm a mom. You can see it all over their faces. They are so sad. Dad's coming home with them and it's horrible.

They are as human as us. Ouch No joy in this.

Mail Online? Really?

And of course all the attacks on Bush's family you stood up and said NO MORE, right? Or was that different?

[MENTION=36327]TheGreatGatsby[/MENTION]

Check it out!

Now back to this.

It's wrong the way we treat them. Left or right doesn't mean a damn. I want a serious rule that everything outside of his day job is off limits.

It's not right.

You know what? Sometimes you really have to think of the deal. You have a lot of perks. But what is your life like?

I'm not making excuses. But for a first family it's got to suck big time.

Yeah, I'm crying my eyes out over their suffering.

think being 15 years old and wanting to get fucked for the first time to Journey and you have a secret service agent up your ass OK?

You know what? Sometimes you really have to think of the deal. You have a lot of perks. But what is your life like?

think being 15 years old and wanting to get fucked for the first time to Journey and you have a secret service agent up your ass OK?

Are you seeing a therapist?

Now back to this.

It's wrong the way we treat them. Left or right doesn't mean a damn. I want a serious rule that everything outside of his day job is off limits.

It's not right.

Disagree. It doesn't really hurt the family what we post on a message board. Why restrict what the members can say here further? If one gets offended one can either put the person on ignore, or simply not respond.

Yeah, I'm all upset about that.

Actually, as the father of 5 girls, I think that would have made my life a lot less stressful.

That would work if Michelle wasn't so politically active. She and Hussein are both fair game.

Conservatives have no limits on how low they will sink

This thread is a perfect example of the hate they spread. Tiny dancer has reached a new low

So all the attacks on conservatives families were to low? You condemn the posters that did it? Or was that different?

here ya at Rightwinger? How about answering the question, you after all brought it up.

One thing that really freaks me out is why on the planet do we expect Michelle to rock out? Come on.

Propaganda hate thread? Are you crazy?

I'm trying to figure out how we can separate being able to attack a man or woman's political policies and make sure that we do not under any circumstances involve their family.

We can't do this to people. It's wrong.

First you lied about the President leaving his wife alone on her 50th birthday.....her birthday is not for 12 days
Then you turn a story about the President taking the girls home for school and giving his wife some "alone time" in Hawaii into a tragedy about how it signals the end of his marriage......with selected "sad" pictures

You should be ashamed.....leave the mans family alone

Previous
Next

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

First lady remains in Hawaii ahead of her birthday on January 17
Her husband, President Barack Obama, and daughters Sasha and Malia, arrived home in Washington on Sunday following a two-week vacation
The White House says Michelle plans to 'spend time with friends'

Who the hell spends their 50th birthday with friends?

Her birthday is not for 12 days....where was it said she would not return?

Are you so full of hate?

Yeah, I'm all upset about that.

Actually, as the father of 5 girls, I think that would have made my life a lot less stressful.

Only two with thank the good Lord a brother between. Five ? oh I am so ready to stroke out.

:lol:

Forum List

Back