Historic First:Obama leaves Michelle behind for her 50th

no. a mule in a horse harness is still a mule.

however, I though she was more street smart and street smarts know that classy people usually give sound advices.

I doubt that she has any respect for anyone, least of all Laura Bush. She's the kind that bites the hand that feeds her. All she has to do an FL is to keep up a good appearance. Even with 25 handmaidens at her beck and call, she can't even do that.

Laura Bush was basically a bland First Lady. School Librarian as First lady. I didn't see many attacks on her except for that guy she killed

she didn't "kill" anyone. One of her school mates was killed in a car accident, but it was due to him not wearing a seat belt and being thrown from the car and breaking his neck.

I doubt that she has any respect for anyone, least of all Laura Bush. She's the kind that bites the hand that feeds her. All she has to do an FL is to keep up a good appearance. Even with 25 handmaidens at her beck and call, she can't even do that.

Laura Bush was basically a bland First Lady. School Librarian as First lady. I didn't see many attacks on her except for that guy she killed

she didn't "kill" anyone. One of her school mates was killed in a car accident, but it was due to him not wearing a seat belt and being thrown from the car and breaking his neck.

She ran a stop sign and T boned the guy

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

Last edited:

snopes.com: Laura Bush Car Accident

And the guy was killed when he was thrown from the car and breaking his neck. Exactly what I said. Thanks for posting a link that proved me exactly right.

Could explain some of the pain behind her eyes. I never saw her really 'light up' like some people do.

And the guy was killed when he was thrown from the car and breaking his neck. Exactly what I said. Thanks for posting a link that proved me exactly right.

Would he be alive if she hadn't run that sign? Thanks for being wrong.

She didn't murder him - but RW didn't say that. He's dead by her actions. That's pretty much the definition of kill.

And what force caused him to be thrown from the car breaking his neck?

no. a mule in a horse harness is still a mule.

however, I though she was more street smart and street smarts know that classy people usually give sound advices.

and this has relevance to Michelle being not even the street smart to accept the little "know-how" about the life in the WH HOW?

This is wild. And I'm not rejoicing and I pray they can put it back together again. Politics aside. This is sad.

I think we are horrid people in the sense that what do we expect of these people?. I know I know we expect the best. But geeze louise they are still human with every fault that we know and mom and dads.

I think we expect too much. On the other hand, it's the job you wanted. BUT the family didn't. I'm really torn but the girls look so sad.

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday present: Time off alone in Hawaii as President returns to Washington and takes Sasha and Malia back with him | Mail Online

Doesn't mean anything really so I wouldn't get too upset. The woman loves vacations and what mother can't use a few days without hubby and the kids? The alone time in beautiful surroundings may BE Obama's present to his wife. When fancy state dinners are the norm,time alone in Hawaii ain't to shabby. I'm sure she'll have some spa days and he'll wine and dine her when she gets home in proper fashion. I'm also sure she will have a ton of flowers delivered to her on her b-day along with candy and other fun stuff.

Last edited:
The woman loves vacations and what mother can't use a few days without hubby and the kids? The alone time in beautiful surroundings may BE Obama's present to his wife. When fancy state dinners are the norm,time alone in Hawaii ain't to shabby. I'm sure she'll have some spa days and he'll wine and dine her when she gets home in proper fashion. I'm also sure she will have a ton of flowers delivered to her on her b-day along with candy and other fun stuff.

This year The IRS will include with each tax form a birthday and a mother's day card for Moochelle so you can personally sign as you mail in your contribution to her pleasures.

The collision force that was otherwise restrained by the proper wearing of seatbelts as evidenced by no injuries to other participants to the accident.

Would he be alive if she hadn't run that sign? Thanks for being wrong.

She didn't murder him - but RW didn't say that. He's dead by her actions. That's pretty much the definition of kill.

Did I say he'd still be alive if she hadn't run the stop sign? But, if he'd been wearing a seat belt, he might have been alive even after she ran the stop sign.

I honestly can't figure you out. I had a better impression of you at first, but I have gotten the impression that you move from thread to thread, looking for an opportunity to support trolls and spread negativity. So, let's do this. You keep making a fool of yourself and I will not care what stupidity you support.

Why do you ask? Is it a mystery to you? I told you what happened. Accept it and move on or prove that my version is false. But, stop boring me. :)

Forum List

Back