Historic First:Obama leaves Michelle behind for her 50th

There was a time I had respect for tiny dancer

For her to post such a hateful thread as this shows how low she has sunk

Hate the man......leave his family alone

That would work if Michelle wasn't so politically active. She and Hussein are both fair game.

Conservatives have no limits on how low they will sink

This thread is a perfect example of the hate they spread. Tiny dancer has reached a new low

This is wild. And I'm not rejoicing and I pray they can put it back together again. Politics aside. This is sad.

I think we are horrid people in the sense that what do we expect of these people?. I know I know we expect the best. But geeze louise they are still human with every fault that we know and mom and dads.

I think we expect too much. On the other hand, it's the job you wanted. BUT the family didn't. I'm really torn but the girls look so sad.

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday present: Time off alone in Hawaii as President returns to Washington and takes Sasha and Malia back with him | Mail Online

Well, that's more taxpayers money out the window for secret service and transportation.

Likely Moochelle prefers men as her sex partners just like Barry. This gives her more privacy to do the "nasty nasty!"

My heart broke when I saw the girls. I'm part of the problem. I go after the President. But no matter what we do, it affects the girls.

They didn't sign on to this. They were never born thinking I'm going to the White House. I really need to think about this.

That would work if Michelle wasn't so politically active. She and Hussein are both fair game.

This thread is a perfect example of the hate they spread. Tiny dancer has reached a new low

Not at all. I am really questioning what level we've gotten to. When I saw the girls. My heart broke.

I'm a mom. You can see it all over their faces. They are so sad. Dad's coming home with them and it's horrible.

They are as human as us. Ouch No joy in this.

Not at all. I am really questioning what level we've gotten to. When I saw the girls. My heart broke.

I'm a mom. You can see it all over their faces. They are so sad. Dad's coming home with them and it's horrible.

You should be ashamed to post a propaganda hate thread such as this

Mail Online? Really?

Leave the mans family alone

Mail Online? Really?

And of course all the attacks on Bush's family you stood up and said NO MORE, right? Or was that different?

So all the attacks on conservatives families were to low? You condemn the posters that did it? Or was that different?

Mail Online? Really?

Propaganda hate thread? Are you crazy?

I'm trying to figure out how we can separate being able to attack a man or woman's political policies and make sure that we do not under any circumstances involve their family.

We can't do this to people. It's wrong.

Cough...Trig Palin...cough.

It's not a lie. Bill Clinton had Buddy taken out. He hated that dog.

TWOOF!

You know what? Sometimes you really have to think of the deal. You have a lot of perks. But what is your life like?

I'm not making excuses. But for a first family it's got to suck big time.

Mail Online? Really?

Propaganda hate thread? Are you crazy?

I'm trying to figure out how we can separate being able to attack a man or woman's political policies and make sure that we do not under any circumstances involve their family.

We can't do this to people. It's wrong.

First you lied about the President leaving his wife alone on her 50th birthday.....her birthday is not for 12 days
Then you turn a story about the President taking the girls home for school and giving his wife some "alone time" in Hawaii into a tragedy about how it signals the end of his marriage......with selected "sad" pictures

You should be ashamed.....leave the mans family alone

Forum List

Back