Historic Black Churches In Washington D.C. Vandalized By Proud Boys, Police Investigate as Possible Hate Crime

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

I was expecting something really horrible

but instead all they did was tear down a poster

And libs call out the FBI and national guard?

what a bunch of sissies

Likely better than getting shot in the face.

Good for the Proud Boys. Those banners have no business being on churches.

So you don't believe in religious liberty. I get it.

So now you are the religion police? Neither you nor these hoodlums have any right to tell anyone what to put up on their own church.

In any case, there is nothing wrong in saying "Black Lives Matter." How could there be?

terrorists...
lock em up...

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

Give them probation, make them do community service. Don't "lock em up"

yes, maybe you are right...
maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
but i am not that liberal at the same time...
i tend to be a bit on the "law & order" side...

Too late.

As your photo demonstrates, that has already happened.

We just try to prevent it from happening again.

The day after Biden gets sworn in, BLM will be able to do whatever they want.
Biden has already stated he will not allow law enforcement to intervene; he will deal with them by talking to them.
What a fucking idiot.

maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
What happened to the ANTIFA-Black Lies Matter rioters who attacked a set fire to the church outside the White House?

if they got no punishment then these hooligans dont deserve any either

no tolerance to any type of violance...
people want peace in their neighborhoods whhere their children are playing...

right to protest is also sacred, so that needs protection as well...

one just needs to be honest and use common sense to deal with these issues...

Stealing property, then burning it isn't peaceful protest.

Misdemeanor assault isn't peaceful protest.

These people were videoed doing these things.

The bottom line is that this sort of behavior is disgusting, no matter the politics involved. No one with any common decency would try to justify it. And these clowns were screechers wearing black and yellow.

Enough with attacks on churches, synagogues mosques, temples, or any other house of worship.

The problem is that those who commit those acts and those on this board who excuse them, have no sense of decency.

So now you are the religion police? Neither you nor these hoodlums have any right to tell anyone what to put up on their own church.

In any case, there is nothing wrong in saying "Black Lives Matter." How could there be?
Amazing how quickly lefties can go from oppression of religious rights to supporting religious rights. You take the bait faster than a hungry bass. Haha.

if anyone burning things down, rioting, shooting around, be it blm or pb i dont care, police should take them off the streets and lock em up...
agreed

but the police in large democrat run cities are not doing that

trump wanted to do that from the beginning but liberals are against law and order

i am sure he wanted to do that...
by not condemning white supremacists and telling them to stand by...
and they are now attacking churches...

you are just full of shit...
you think you own this planet and everyone else are subordinates who should know their place...
thats is your definition of "law & order", taken from nazi playbook...
one that doesnt apply to you but is for others, simply because you were born to a family thats not of your choice or merit...
by just being lucky you think you deserve better than anybody else...

and as you have all realized a month or so ago, "the people" are sick of your immature, crooked and supremacist point of views of this life and your interpretation of what it means...

if anyone burning things down, rioting, shooting around, be it blm or pb i dont care, police should take them off the streets and lock em up...
agreed

trump wanted to do that from the beginning but liberals are against law and order

you think you own this planet and everyone else are subordinates who should know their place...
one that doesnt apply to you but is for others, simply because you were born to a family thats not of your choice or merit...

and as you have all realized a month or so ago, "the people" are sick of your immature, crooked and supremacist point of views of this life and your interpretation of what it means...
They didn't attack the churches. They freed the churches from being used for commie propaganda.

agreed

They didn't attack the churches. They freed the churches from being used for commie propaganda.

you should have used the word "cleansed", which is more appropriate for you...

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Wow, a couple of banners were taken down, will the churches ever recover? LMAO

Amazing how quickly lefties can go from oppression of religious rights to supporting religious rights. You take the bait faster than a hungry bass. Haha.

The right-winger "religious rights" claims have not been based on any acts of oppression against them. They have been based on a bizarre claim by some "religious" groups that they somehow have a right to oppress and insult others outside their groups in the name of their "beliefs." In this instance, the congregations of these churches put up perfectly innocuous signs that expressed a positive message that could not be construed in any way as attacking others. But this property was stolen and destroyed by a bunch of wandering thugs. There is a huge difference here.

You have no right to say that these banners have no business being on churches. You're getting a bit big for your britches.

terrorists...
lock em up...

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

the kid would have been a proud member of proud assholes if he was not locked up...
Too late.

As your photo demonstrates, that has already happened.

We just try to prevent it from happening again.

The left really does attack the churches, but look at them cry and rise up in phoney righteous indignation over this shit.

The right-winger "religious rights" claims have not been based on any acts of oppression against them. They have been based on a bizarre claim by some "religious" groups that they somehow have a right to oppress and insult others outside their groups in the name of their "beliefs." In this instance, the congregations of these churches put up perfectly innocuous signs that expressed a positive message that could not be construed in any way as attacking others. But this property was stolen and destroyed by a bunch of wandering thugs. There is a huge difference here.

You have no right to say that these banners have no business being on churches. You're getting a bit big for your britches.
Christians have the Constitutional right to their beliefs, regardless of who gets offended. Go fuck yourself.

terrorists...
lock em up...

Wow. Straight from burning a banner to mass murder in your eyes?

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

blm is not a marxist organization...
most of blm leaders probably wouldnt know who marx is...
Indeed most of the BLM leaders wouldn`t know who Marx was and neither do these crybaby boogalosers. They like to insert the name Alinsky when they`re crying about something and they don`t know who he was either.

!

Ripping down flags at a Black Church is a “hate crime”? Must be from the same mindset that believes an historic church next to the White House getting firebombed by BLM and ANTIFA activists is a form of dissent and free speech.

Forum List

Back