Historic Black Churches In Washington D.C. Vandalized By Proud Boys, Police Investigate as Possible Hate Crime

yes, maybe you are right...
maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
but i am not that liberal at the same time...
i tend to be a bit on the "law & order" side...
What happened to the ANTIFA-Black Lies Matter rioters who attacked a set fire to the church outside the White House?

if they got no punishment then these hooligans dont deserve any either

no tolerance to any type of violance...
people want peace in their neighborhoods whhere their children are playing...

right to protest is also sacred, so that needs protection as well...

one just needs to be honest and use common sense to deal with these issues...

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

BLM thugs attacked a street preacher and were chanting FUCK YOUR JESUS,
NO CHURCHES SHOULD HAVE BLM BANNERS ON DISPLAY

ChristianFreedom✝️ (@CfuFreedom) Tweeted:
BLM Marxists attacked a man chanting “the blood of Jesus” in Charlotte, #NorthCarolina. Via Facebook -Sam L Bethea.
BLM/Antifa/NOI have publicly announced their intentions to kill Christians & nonChristians, steal their possessions and destroy the West.

They vandalized the churches too.
Link

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Don’t recall any outrage when BLM attacked historic white churches. White meaning they aren’t designed “black churches”.

When it comes to Black Lies Matter wacko’s using common sense means the cops sweeping them off the streets

These people were videoed doing these things.

The bottom line is that this sort of behavior is disgusting, no matter the politics involved. No one with any common decency would try to justify it. And these clowns were screechers wearing black and yellow.

Enough with attacks on churches, synagogues mosques, temples, or any other house of worship.

When it comes to Black Lies Matter wacko’s using common sense means the cops sweeping them off the streets

you cant sweep anyone off the streets just because they are protesting...
and you cant run them over just because they are on a motorway as a pedestrian, which they have the right to do so...

if anyone burning things down, rioting, shooting around, be it blm or pb i dont care, police should take them off the streets and lock em up...

thats the honesty right wing is lacking...
it is always a one way street for you innit...
thats called "entitlement"...

We have learned that many of these hate crimes turn out to be hoaxes.
To me, if the owners are not who is messing with the property, it is vandalism, no matter why it takes place and if fire is one thing that is used, in my opinion, there should most definitely be an arrest. Them boys who are responsible for the fire in Gatlinburg, TN four years ago, I don't know what their intention was, but in my opinion, whatever sentence it is that they got was not even close to being sufficient enough when what they are guilty of doing caused several deaths.

God bless you and every impacted family always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

I was expecting something really horrible

but instead all they did was tear down a poster

And libs call out the FBI and national guard?

what a bunch of sissies

That reminds you of the good ole days, when your grand daddy was burning down churches.

if anyone burning things down, rioting, shooting around, be it blm or pb i dont care, police should take them off the streets and lock em up...
agreed

but the police in large democrat run cities are not doing that

trump wanted to do that from the beginning but liberals are against law and order

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

what a bunch of sissies

That reminds you of the good ole days, when your grand daddy was burning down churches.

The only church set on fire was lit by Black Lies Matter wackos

!

is that it?

what a bunch of sissies

The only church set on fire was lit by Black Lies Matter wackos

Another lying Trump Humper speaks.

terrorists...
lock em up...

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

Give them probation, make them do community service. Don't "lock em up"

yes, maybe you are right...
maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
but i am not that liberal at the same time...
i tend to be a bit on the "law & order" side...

Wow. Straight from burning a banner to mass murder in your eyes?

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

blm is not a marxist organization...
most of blm leaders probably wouldnt know who marx is...

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they were too stupid to realize they're being used.

Forum List

Back